[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the politics behind the word "nigger?" Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What are the politics behind the word "nigger?"

Why has it been turned into what it is presently (a word no white can utter)?
>>
I'll say what I want nigger
>>
Why should we of superior intellect and race concern ourselves with a word relating to subhumans? They can keep the word, we have better ones to refer to filth.
>>
Because they place restrictions on who can say the word, thus giving it power.

The second you, a person not permitted to say it, utter that "evil" word you are able to be attacked and destroyed.

They just weaponised a word through restricting its use to certain individuals.

If every single person used the word nigger when talking about niggers it would be adopted into our vernacular and you could no longer offend anyone using it.
>>
>>140322472

is that Antoine Dodson?
>>
File: 1502227438226.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1502227438226.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>140322553
fpbp
>>
>>140322553
this
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (115KB, 640x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
115KB, 640x697px
>>140322472
First step in policing speech and thoughts.

It's rediculous I could be sitting in the car with a black guy and when an average rap song comes on only he can sing along. Either it's forbidden for all or forbidden for none.
>>
>>140322472
Not nigger, they mean nigga.
>>
>>140322553
enjoy the third nuke from best korea
>>
>enable a word so it makes about 75% of your people go berserk and chimp out instantly if it's said

Only blacks would be stupid enough to do this.
>>
Is there anything more pathetic than someone blushing and shying away from saying nigger even in contexts like this? Saying """ the n word """ should be what gets the shit beaten out of you
>>
>>140322472
They wanted to see if they could stop people from saying one word, and if it worked they'll work on the next, and so on until it's 1984 Newspeak up in this bitch.

Nigger is a great word, all this larping just makes it more powerful when you use it.
>>
>>140323520
You mean, saying nigger triggers niggers who then chimp out and have to be defended against with lawful use of force.

You might not do well in a country where you think you can punch people and get away with it. Maybe that flies in the Caliphate of Britbongistan but not here.
>>
>>140322472
>give name to thing
>thing is full of negative qualities compared to most similar other thing
>proceed to use name as insult

when a nigger is insulted by the word nigger, it is, in truth, insulted by its own nature.

you could call it black, afro, ubongo, reverse snowflake, and it will always be insulted by what it is.
person of colour and African American only seem less insulting because they have more letters and fill the mouth, something they aren't used to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.