[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>60 >FUCKING >YEARS All of the sudden, i prefer our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1504304207908.jpg (588KB, 1440x2126px) Image search: [Google]
1504304207908.jpg
588KB, 1440x2126px
>60
>FUCKING
>YEARS
All of the sudden, i prefer our hate speech laws to american '' justice ''

By the way, does pol believe pic related? http://www.strawpoll.me/13864659
>>
larping should be punishable by death
>>
File: kZtI3C1_d.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
kZtI3C1_d.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>140321803
>>
>>140322815
so is tripfagging
>>
File: 1504564893472.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1504564893472.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>140321803
>It's just a joke bro!
>That old Jew made jokes too!
>>
File: 120985098306.png (912KB, 1268x683px) Image search: [Google]
120985098306.png
912KB, 1268x683px
>>140321803
It's political terrorism waged by neo-Marxists. The judge and police officer who arrested him should be declared as anti-constitutional political terrorists who punish civilians that defend themselves against domestic terrorists. The judge (((coincidently))) is married to the police sergeant. It's a kangaroo court case. The judge, should she send him to prison for self-defense against violent and radical domestic terrorists, should be killed, as should the cop who arrested him and who are waging state terror against everyone who is right-wing or believes in free speech.
>>
reminder that this is the future for all of you
>>
File: free.cantwell.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
free.cantwell.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>140322815
>black star
>star not even black

fuck off triplefaggot
>>
This is fucking retarded and reprehensible, but how much can even be done? Could the verdict be challenged by an other judiciary body? I don't know much about law but something tells me they can't just get away with basically throwing this guy in prison for fucking nothing.
>>
>>140327094
Chris-chan maced a Gamestop employee and got community service

It's a lynching, they're just making an example out of him
>>
>>140321803
This nigga's gonna write his own Mein Kampf, get out of prison before his term, run for President, win, and gas all the kikes.
>>
>>140327239
Hadn't thought about this parallel, same town too!.
>>
>>140321803
What does "killing jews" have to do with the crime he is being charged with?
>>
Quite frankly
>>
>>140327239
Re-open the Chris-chan case!
>>
>>140321803

A reminder that Vice News edited his interview to make him look bad. Here is one example (from another post):

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

https://christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?
ELLE REEVE: Yes.
CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?
ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.
CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?
ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.
>>
>>140328166

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.
ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.
CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.
ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?
CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.
ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.
CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.

In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.
>>
>>140327094
It hasn't even gone to court yet, he just got denied bail after being deemed a "flight risk". Basically the jews are threatening him with a ridiculous 60 years time on combined charges, in the hope that he gets scared and goes for a plea on lesser charges. In other words, they know their case is weak shit.
>>
>>140328596
The courts, the police, the (((judges and prosecutors))) all with antifa, all radical leftist/bolsheviks.

The media and 99 out of 100 Senators are pro-antifa. The mainstream will leap over backwards, jump to their knees, to beg antifa not to call them a Nazi.

Cantwell, Stickman both screwed. Serves them right they trusted Donald Trump.

Bike lock professor? he is free as a bird, laughing at his soon-to-be-dismissed charges. Harvard will probably pick him up to continue teaching "ethics" to our new generation of retards.

Drumpf doesn't give a fuck about any of us, while the left/jewish judges and prosecutors will carefully protect their own radical footsoldiers (antifa/blm)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.