[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember /pol/: Unleaded fuel is a fucking scam. It's what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: c6pevo08brfy.jpg (133KB, 373x449px) Image search: [Google]
c6pevo08brfy.jpg
133KB, 373x449px
Remember /pol/:
Unleaded fuel is a fucking scam. It's what is causing the high gas prices.

It's just another way for the kikes and liberal enivortards to control you.
>>
File: PAY-Asbestos-snow.jpg (65KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Asbestos-snow.jpg
65KB, 615x409px
ranks right up there with asbestos
>>
>>140318791

idiot, lead was a fuel additive to make engines run quieter.
>>
>>140318972
Anon... asbestos actually is deadly.
>>
File: 1496290843404.jpg (33KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1496290843404.jpg
33KB, 307x352px
>>140319002
Leaded fuel was to prevent engine knocking and valve wear dipshit

Unleaded fuel i just a kike scam to use more expensive shit and require catalytic convertors.
>>
>>140319101
Psh, like hell it is.

If it was as "deadly" as the kikes and cucks were telling you it was it wouldn't of been sold as Chrstimas decoration
>>
>>140319126
What about the disadvantages of having ethanol mixed in?
>>
>>140319101
Only deadly if it burns. Completely safe to smoke.
>>
>>140318972
And cigarettes, (((they))) want to end the industry because it was such a cash crop for Americans, especially in the south.
>>
>>140319509
Oh don't get me started on "ethanol"

I guarantee you it isn't fucking ethanol but some shit the libtards mix in the make people have abortions or something.
>>
>>140319348
Are you implying kikes care what happens to their customers once they've parted with their shekels?
>>
>>140319685
Oh this has nothing to do with the environment, that's just a red herring.

It has far more to do with milking the customers for more shekels for "clean burning fuels"

They want clean burning but they suppress fuel cell development or nuclear reactors for cars.
>>
>>140319657
60% of corn grown in the US is turned into ethanol.
>>
>>140319979
Is exactly what they want you to think you fucking libtard shill
>>
>>140320042
I mean they use it to fuel their own shit to squeeze more shekels while everyone crawls around killing each other mad max style over the last drop of gasoline.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.