[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we win is all i want to know. And i dont mean the right or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1504485184374.jpg (33KB, 552x518px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504485184374.jpg
33KB, 552x518px
Can we win is all i want to know.
And i dont mean the right or left
I dont mean black or white
Or another "blank" vs "blank" i mean us as a human species continuing to progress will we stay on a path that doesnt end with a very dark outcome. Im getting scared more and more because if the final fight happens will we still be worth continuing our existence. Im not some beta im pretty happy with myself and how my actions progress me in life. Im just someone whos left alone thinking the worse without another voice saying a different view point.

Pic not related
>>
>>140316096

>pizzasushiwok.ru

what in the fuck
>>
>>140316096
no. we are doomed. humanity has another 200 years, max.
>>
File: 1504089742038.jpg (17KB, 371x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504089742038.jpg
17KB, 371x375px
>>140316096
>pizzasushiwok.ru
>>
Winning is enjoying life in the moment without regretting it in the future. Why spend your time worrying about A.I. wars or whatever when you might not even live to see them.
>>
humanity in general is lazy and slow sometimes. but once we eventually wake up to what's going on i think we'll all be surprised by how we solve the problem at the last possible second in a startling display of seemingly instinctual coordination and general agreement. it'll just click into place for everyone at once nearly and we'll just follow our guts and get it done somehow.

pulling a desperate solution out of the ass moments before it becomes too late is a human speciality i think.

it'll look grim for a while, but ultimately we'll be fine. once the collective herd mentality understands they're under attack shits gonna start happening fast. the collective human consciousness has a will to survive and doesn't respond gently to being backed into a corner.
>>
>>140316946
Sure, but that didn't stop the dark ages. Or the migration period. Or the collapse of the Bronze age nations. But you are correct: we got through all of those times. Not with a click, but with a whimper.
>>
We can make it if CRISPR takes off and creates perfect humans, the browns are massively wiped out and only enough exist for labor, and we make it to uploading our consciousness into another vessel.
>>
>>140316096
>Can we win is all i want to know.
>And i dont mean the right or left
>I dont mean black or white
not with that attitude no you wont win shit. i will win. i will stand on a mountain of corpses of unfit and dim of mind half tards made during the great happening and laugh at all the feeble hungry niggers who cant even climb the mountain i made let alone kill that many mentally handicapped people
>>
>>140316096
We'll get the outcome in which we most believe.

That means more than just wishing and hoping for it, of course. We'll have to work for it. But the way we make things real, especially difficult things, is to believe in them *first*. We then allow that belief to guide our actions.

Think of the historical example of getting to the Moon (inb4 Arizona soundstage). When JFK announced the US was going to the Moon nobody had any fucking idea how to do it. It was the commitment to make it happen and not fail that then drove the exploration and found the path to success.

I agree things look bleak now. One way or another the way humanity has lived for thousands of years is coming to an end. But the old has to die before there can be room for the new. That the old ways are dying can thus also be seen as a hopeful sign - if we're willing to let go of the old and work for the new as if the future of humanity depends on it.

Because it does.
>>
>>140324080

>Change for me means seeing the West crumble under the weight of the third world

Well shit, I'd give an arm to be Chinese (that is assuming my organ is not also taken for this very fact, hehe)

But in all honesty, where lies the benefit in this? Everything seems absurdly bleak and horrible, I would focus on the positives but there really aren't any.

It's actually starting to deteriorate my work ethic as I find myself unable to concentrate on tasks without succumbing to anxiety.
>>
>>140324080
The IQ of the planet drops every time a nigger is born. This isn't looking good.
>>
File: Oh Lord (2).jpg (43KB, 634x414px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Lord (2).jpg
43KB, 634x414px
>>140324777

Mit Gott.
>>
>>140316096
the dinosaurs lost
so will we
>>
File: Stages Of Grief.jpg (31KB, 551x468px) Image search: [Google]
Stages Of Grief.jpg
31KB, 551x468px
>>140324516
>I would focus on the positives but there really aren't any
I very much understand. Like years of anguish understand.

Humanity is essentially being required, at the collective level, to face death. And that's terrifying and painful. Even if one has some understanding of the process of death and grief it's so, so hard.

The short answer to your question is to spend some quiet, serious time trying to *look* for positives, with the same intention as if you were searching for a life preserver or a rescue ship if you were lost at sea. I'd guess you (as most people) would unconsciously be holding on to the way things are. If I'm tightly bound to the things that are going to die, then it makes perfect sense that everything seems pretty fucked. The new plants that grow after a forest fire look forward to the fire, but that matters fuck all if I'm the one on fire.

I have to be willing to let go - really, to die - before I can even begin to see what *might* come next. So perhaps try to find those positive things by starting with the imagination that whether we like it or not much of what we have now is going away. But that includes all the things we hate, too. So with our new, clean slate, what kind of world might we want to create?

I'd say that collectively we're still in shock, moving into the denial stage of the 5 stages. Next up: bargaining.
>>
>>140320374
>Unironically believing this
Neck yourself fag
>>
>>140316096
nope, only the ayylmaos can save us now
>>
>>140316096
We're not mean to live forever, and mankind was never meant to continue forward forever. We're reaching an inevitable end that's been foretold for thousands of years. Read your Bible, you peon. It's all pretty clear.
>>
>>140325256
Which part of that is so highly unlikely you can't see any of it happening? CRISPR is already showing promise, kikes don't give a shit about niggers and will be the likely heads of the NWO. They won't continue with aid and medicine like us idiots thinking we need to help the apes. Some superbug will be created or ignored for the black community. Moving consciousness to another vessel is the only difficult part, and we are just now reaching basic levels of tech.
>>
>>140325998
>kikes don't give a shit about niggers
Since you don't seem to have noticed: the kikes don't give a shit about you, either. (The kikes don't even give a shit about other kikes - which will be a very rude awakening for them.)

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it."
>>
>>140326550
I am aware kikes don't care about whites. OP was talking about humanity moving forward, not whites. Dumbass.
>>
>>140326644
So if your definition of "we" doesn't include whites, or browns, just who do you include in "humanity"?
>>
File: 1464473900703.png (44KB, 870x469px) Image search: [Google]
1464473900703.png
44KB, 870x469px
>>140324777
>>140325027
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>140327134
Are you actually retarded? Read what OP said. I am answering the question he asked.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.