[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don’t know what you’ve done to me /pol/. I was so certain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: depressed400.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
depressed400.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
I don’t know what you’ve done to me /pol/. I was so certain that we wouldn’t be dying in a nuclear war, and that a nuclear war wouldn’t be starting. I wanted to keep living my life as normal because I was certain I had nothing to worry about in the long run. One part of me is still sure nothing will happen, but now another is getting scared. I don’t want to lose my life like this. I haven’t even actually started yet, but I want the opportunity to. I want to live a full, fulfilled life. My life being taken away because of a world war isn’t right, and I’m terrified.

Please tell me it’ll be okay, /pol/. Please tell me we’re all going to be alright at the end of all this.
>>
>>140314291
a-are you a bot?
Im wearing my sage just in case
>>
>>140314291
it'll be fine, unless it's not, and then it won't matter.
>>
>>140314291
Pro tip: that attitude will get you killed during the upcoming war. Toughen up NOW.
>>
>>140314404
No, I just needed to vent. I can't live my life in constant fear like this. I wanted to turn somewhere to calm down.
>>
>>140314548
>>140314428
Or this.
>>
>>140314548
>the upcoming war
I don't want to believe that. There won't be a war. There can't be. If toughening up means casually being okay with losing my life, I refuse to. Life is too precious for this.
>>
>>140314594
Good place for it.
>>
>>140314594
Don't overthink shit. If you feel /pol/ is the cause of this then get the fuck out and enjoy life. If war ever happens you need to toughen up or else you'll be one of the first to die.
>>
>>140314291
for god's sake man pull yourself together
you are a hundred times more likely to be shot by a black person in front of your house than to die in any kind of war
>>
>>140314683
No. It means if a bomb dropped on your city while you were asleep you wouldn't know. If an EMP took out your electrical grid then you better not be sitting around whining about life shouldn't be this way.
>>
>>140314837
>>140314683
Listen to Japbro. He had a fucking missle fly over his head last week.

I'm also fucking with you. There's not going to be a war.
>>
>>140314291
You fucking retard.
Turn off /pol/ and turn off the news and suddenly life is normal.
There aren't people running around in your front yard screaming.
If you're getting fucked over the shit, then turn it off you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>140315099
this.
>>
>>140314291
Why are you afraid? Be excited! Nothing will be good - it will be absolute horror!
>>
File: The End.png (258KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
The End.png
258KB, 635x457px
>>140314291
Stop beign such a little bitch, everything is fucked, this place has no Justice, no future, if there's war, we have a chance to take back our future, if there isn't a war, then we're fucked twelve ways to sunday.
If there's a nuclear war (which there won't be, nobody wan't to be the king of a smoking crater, they want eternal srvitude from us), all bets are off, your feelings, your fears, your dreams, they will amount to how many more days you can survive in Hell, so it won't matter.
You should be praying now.
>>
>>140314291
Watch "They Live!" about the Jews, and "Red Dawn" (original not remake) about the Partisans. And take heart.
Watch "Dr. Strangelove" and "2001" as well.
>>
>>140314837
Well... Thanks for that at least, man. ありがとうございます。
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.