[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex gf I haven't seen in years is coming to visit me for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: thinking.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
4KB, 225x225px
Ex gf I haven't seen in years is coming to visit me for a few weeks, but she has no idea about how /pol/ has changed me. I'm afraid of revealing my power level, but on the other hand I want to drop redpills. We're in Southern California and both white. What do /pol/?
>>
Drop redpills
>>
>>140310532
Do the right thing and help raise her half black kid.
>>
>>140310532
>>>/adv/ertise your faggotry elsewhere
>>
>interacting with an estranged ex
>not being a cuck
Pick one.
>>
Just fuck her and don’t say a word about here or your politics retard
>>
how red are your pills?

drop some itt and we'll see if you're ready to reveal your power level
>>
>>140310532
Bang her, then tell her everything. Make her orgasm as many times as possible on the first sitting, this should make her open to new ideas.
>>
>>140310532
nigga u serious? go ultimate chadpill and hatefuck the shit out of her constantly while terrorizing her mind with your new found political identity. shit will drive her crazy.
>>
>>140310532
They're called "exes" for a reason. Cut that thot out of your life.
>>
>>140311371
We have a winner.
Fuck her while keeping your sunglasses and socks on.
>>
>>140310532
Jesus fuck is nobody really gonna say it?

POST TITS FAGGOT
>>
>>140310532
>California

kill her, then yourself
>>
>>140310532
Just fuck her until she leaves. Dont talk about politics. If you arent going to bang make her leave.
>>
>>140311593
This. I found out the hard way.
>>
>a few weeks
>weeks

How many levels of cuckoldry are we on here?
OP is taking in a hobo.
>>
>>140310532

You could just be yourself, say offensive things if you really feel like it, and then chuckle when she hits you. I though this is how it was done.
Anyways seems to always work for me.
Women are so high and mighty they don't really expect men to be anything but dumb ogres anyways so as long as you're a charming dumb ogre you can say whatever the hell you want.
She's gonna hit you.
But you're a giant dumb ogre so that shouldn't hurt. You can punish her later.
>>
>>140310532
>>140310913
This should have been the most obvious answer, fuck first, talk later.
>>
>>140310532
Drop the pills, she's your ex for a reason and you owe her nothing.
Also you better not be trying to get her back after the cock carousel she has just been on, your ex gf has changed too and now carries the title 'roastie'
tl;dr drop pills, fuck, bail
>>
>>140310532
Maybe drop small hints like making fun of not-so-controversial things like cultural appropriation if the opportunity arises. Even normal lefties can laugh at some of the extreme BS the alt-left spews.
>>
Im not gonna give help to a couple of spic niggers on a Mongolian basket weaving image board you wanktard.
>>
>>140311371
This anon knows what's up
>>
Fuck her and right after you cum whisper "Hitler did nothing wrong" into her ear.
>>
>>140314093
>>140314093
>>140314093
>>140314093
I changed my mind, do this instead
>>
>>140310532
how do you know she's not already BLACKED.com?
>>
>>140314189
>Southern California
i think it's safe to assume she is
>>
>>140314444
quads tell the truth
>>
Show her the Venona decrypts and then Sarkozy talking to France, with a little talk about the admitted Lavon Affair/USS Liberty/9/11 she will break
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.