[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"White people" with middle eastern names >"White

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479762015770.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479762015770.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
>"White people" with middle eastern names
>"White people" circumcised
>>
Anglos have been getting circumcised since the 1800's
>>
>"White people" with mongoloid features
>>
>>140309851
>excessive pagan LARPs.
>>
>>140310376
Speak for yourself Einbergsteinsmith
>>
>>140310710
>if your name isn't abraham and you don't have a mutilated penis, you must be a pagan!
>>
>>140310551
downy fresh m8
>>
/pol/ thinks all sorts of non-whites are white.
>hispanics
>iranians
>certain arabs
>south americans

On and on.
>>
>>140310954
In England by the 1930's the rates were about 35-40% this was the same as in America and it was growing at the same rate, what happened was World War Two which completely made England broke and they couldn't afford any "optional surgeries" so recommended against it. Meanwhile in America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand the circumcision rates grew to about 90% or higher by the 1950's in New Zealand the rate was about 95%
If England didn't go broke after the war and had the same prosperity the rest of the Anglo world did you probably would be circumcised
>>
>>140309851
>circumcised
I didn't have a choice in the matter.
>>
>>140311595
And this matters why? Whites were the least likely to get circumcised in the UK back then even when it was prevalent and none of this changes that the circumcised have always been a minority in the UK.
There is literally no reason to be pro-circumcision other than passing down your own insecurities.
>>
>>140310376
Which is funny because ending forced circumcision of Christians in the holy land by Muslims was one of the main selling points of the first crusade. Way to make your ancestors proud.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.