[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing to better yourself and not be a caricature

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: EmilieNereng2.jpg (34KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
EmilieNereng2.jpg
34KB, 400x364px
What are you doing to better yourself and not be a caricature degenerate 4chan NEET?
>>
File: Bed.png (215KB, 380x494px) Image search: [Google]
Bed.png
215KB, 380x494px
>>140302374
Implying making your bed and washing the dishes will make you any less of a faggot
>>
Hello,
I'm exercising occasionally (not as often as I want because of other obligations). People are starting to notice that I'm looking more buff, lol.
I'm trying to focus on reading more books. I want to read classic science fiction genre works and then move on to the best of American and world literature.
I'm working on improving my personal hygiene and styling. People compliment me on my hair more often than before. My dress is rather basic because I can't afford much, but I think it's good enough for college grad.
I hope to have a cute girlfriend soon, but I don't know what to do to actually make it a reality.

I'm hoping to convert a cute white girl to Islam so I can marry her within 10 years, lol. No offense to my white friends. =)
>>
>>140302374
retired
i get paid to shitpost
>>
>>140303439
Do you guys ever stop to think that it's basically just a projection of your inferiority complex to lust after white women, both in the inherent devaluation of your own women and the pathetic nature of making such a significant decision (who your partner is) on the basis of "getting back at whitey"
>>
>>140302374
eat raw fruit and veggies
stop masturbating
lift heavy things daily
stop buying useless shit
read/learn something new everyday
stick to a routine stay disciplined

it isnt fucking hard and jordan peterson is a hack.
>>
>>140302374
I do research and write books and red pill you homos so you can spread the info to the normies
>>140303886
hey mo
>>
trump got elected
>started going to church
>met a girl
>started working out
>got accepted into uni

one step at a time
>>
keto diet
getting a better paying job
gym membership
cut back on alcohol and go a month sober
dress better
>>
>>140303813
I don't think it's a projection at all. I was raised and live among white women, why wouldn't I "lust" after them? It's biological, not a rational or political assessment.
>>
>>140304743
Sure man, that's why you made it a snarky joke, right?
>>
>>140303027
yeah he may well have actually created a new OCD with his memery
>>
>>140304948
im starting to believe the only white people can be racist thing now. all the other races wish they were us hahahahahahaa.
>>
File: lord of gains.jpg (94KB, 670x913px) Image search: [Google]
lord of gains.jpg
94KB, 670x913px
>started watching anime
>got /fit/ and lost a lot of weight
>got hired into a blue collar career doing thing I enjoy and getting paid good
>found a Asian Christian qt that has stronger faith than I do and will probably be my wife
>gf got me going back to church and reading the bible
>saved/saving a lot of money for a house
I can't ask for anything better desu
>>
>>140304743
I don't know how easy it will be to convert a western fem to Islam. What country you in?
>>
>>140304948
Sometimes I like to say things that I know will bother people. It makes me smile.

If it makes you feel better, I don't actually wish my future wife to convert. It's complex. I haven't finished thinking about it but I think it would be better if she kept her cultural practices, including religion. But then someone asked me once what we would teach our kids, and I didn't really have an answer at the time and still don't. Maybe just teach them both and carry both forward to future generations?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.