[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you racists just leave america and europe and go form

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1475970081312.png (473KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
1475970081312.png
473KB, 780x520px
Why dont you racists just leave america and europe and go form your own autistic nazi larpfest country on some uninhabited island?

Or go invade some small country.
>>
>>140296652
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>140296652
Why don't niggers leave and stop complaining about being so oppressed with affirmative action?
>>
>>140296652
After you liberals stop flooding Europe with migrants.
>>
>>140296652
How about you filthy nonwhite subhuman scum fuck off to your third world shitholes and LEAVE white nations, the white nations that you love to leech off of but hate the people who built and maintain them.
>>
>>140296856
Most europeans want refugees

Germany and sweden at least. Regardless, they would rather have them than racists/fascists
>>
>>140297161
America is not a white nation

Its for everyone. Most Americans agree with this. So dont deny what i said

Point is we dont want neonazis. Even white people are sick of you
>>
>>140296652
America was founded, and built by WASPs. You are a guest in my country, nigger boy.
Fortunately, more white men are waking up every day. And your kind is a dying breed.
>>
File: black_man_smiling-300x182.jpg (13KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
black_man_smiling-300x182.jpg
13KB, 300x182px
>>140296745
Yo da most important thin` you can do fo' da whitey race iz keep yo' own life in order. Start wif yo'self. You mus' be competent, reliable, hardworking, an', above all, happy. Do niggas in yo' life trust an' respect you? What do yo' family think o' you? is you capable o' raising chil'ns? Racial politics don' gots ta be da only factor o' yo' life. an' if you can't achieve such things fo' yo' self, then da chances is very high dat you be not ready ta be uh political activist, either online or in real life. cuz how can you make uh difference fo' da race, fo' da lives o' many, if you can't even make anythin` o' yo' own, individual life?

Always remember: we's live in first world countries an' gots opportunity dat most niggas born on dis here planet do not. Things aren't as pimp-tight fo' us as dey wuz fo' our parents. But billions o' niggas in da third world would still kill ta gots da opportunities dat you do right now. So take care o' yo'self! werk yo' ass off, everyday, ta build uh pimp-tight life fo' you, an' fo' yo' family. Clear yo' mind o' self destructive thoughts, an' keep yo'self focused on realistic goals. werk hard, but also do fun an' wholesome things wif real niggas in real life. dat iz very important. nuttin' on da internet should ever take away from yo' real life you know das right!
>>
>>140297609

>America is not a white nation
>America is for everyone

Ask the founding fathers that. Ask a white american 70 years ago that. Ask the slaves that. America was made by whites for whites, and it was almost completely white up until the mid 20th century. America has always been European up until now. Whites are starting to wake up. How come whites are always forced to give their countries to others?

t. arab living in an arab ethnostate called his own country
>>
>>140299792
XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

DELETE THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION

MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

POO IN LOO

BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU
Hothead? Hothead

What did he mean by this?
Faggot :3 :3
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.