[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing some research here, please discuss the relationship between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1482391907005.jpg (99KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
1482391907005.jpg
99KB, 540x520px
Doing some research here, please discuss the relationship between your parents political beliefs and your own.

me:
>mother was a 'rock n roller' whore
>dated degenerate heavy metal band memebers
>found a rich jew to goldig from (my father)
>had me, left my father for yet another jew
>new stepfather jew pseudoredpills my mother, she becomes republican, votes for George bush

this caused a rebellion act in me making me a leftist through teen years, until finally taking the hitler pill 4 years ago and becoming Fash
>>
>>140296532
So you're a Jew and you're rocking the Nazi flag?
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>140297220
no, my father was jewish russian, my mother is white christian dutch, that makes me an honorary aryan
>>
>>140297427
Not to real Nazis it doesn't. To them you're just a Jew.
>>
>>140297427
It makes you an honorary Jew...
>>
>>140297588
false, Hitler had full blooded jews he made honoary aryans

I dont look kike... well actually im the only one in the family without blonde hair and blue eyes, but other than that I am 100% for the reich, Hitler is my hero and I know he would have accepted me
>>
>>140297427
In Nazi Germany you had to prove NO Jewish blood as far back as the start of 1700's. You would either be declared a Jew or have to apply for a Blood Card or whatever they were. You still would not have been allowed party membership
>>
>>140296532
if this is true you're a cuck
go trick the goyim and honor your race
>>
>>140297734
Yep. Nazis think Lenin was Jewish even though he was only 1/8 or 1/4 Jewish. If you're half Jewish you might as well have a Star of David tattooed on your forehead as far as they're concerned.
>>
File: duck-dodgers.jpg (316KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
duck-dodgers.jpg
316KB, 700x700px
>>140298093
Then explain Jewish cossaks fighting for hitler.
>>
>>140297960
That's cause Hitler was actually an opportunist and somewhat pragmatic. If he accepted you it would only be because you had some special talent or role to play in his eyes.
>>
>>140297427
Lmfao how confused you are. To believe you are this racially insecure to think you're actually white. No, you're not. You're a Jew. You will not be spared.
>>
>>140298506
good luck proving it

>white skin
>dutch last name
>goy nose

Ill probably be leading you guys. thats how much I care
>>
>>140297220
Jewishness is from the mother, ding-a-ling.

>>140297969
>You still would not have been allowed party membership

Emil Maurice was a founding member of the SS (he was in fact number 2 on the members list) and had Jewish ancestry, the last guy to go "yeah but he's kinda jewish!" Hitler personally told to fuck off. Just another thing Himmler was a retard.

To be fair to your point, this came out afterwards.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.