[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HURR HURR GREEN HAIR I'M SO HIGH MAINTENANCE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3174.jpg (140KB, 907x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.jpg
140KB, 907x1075px
Why do (((movies))) keep forcing the meme on us that this type of women is irresistible and men would actually leave their girlfriends for this?
>>
>>140290200
How many examples do you have? In your mind, someone actually got the idea that this is something to force?
>>
>>140290495
You also see it in a lot of video games like "Life is Strange"

... And then there's Tumblr but I'm not gonna go there.
>>
>>140290200
Ayy lmao fuck that shit
>>
dyed hair when done right is very good looking.
>>
File: MassiLOL.jpg (24KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
MassiLOL.jpg
24KB, 600x429px
>>140290200
Lazy fatass, get out of my head.
>mfw i thought the same after seeing the lower bitch on your pic. Also Ramona ftw.
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (683KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
683KB, 1840x1088px
>>140290200
I love when women dye their hair, it gives me a clear indication of who to stay away from.
>>
>>140290200
The first image is from Scott Pilgrim Saves the World, and the character had colored hair in the comic.
>>
>>140291345
I'm glad I'm not the only one, I figured that much
>>
>>140290200
When you fucked a girl with green hair it looks like youre fucking the Grinch
>>
File: KEEP MAKING MY WAIFUS FUCK.png (344KB, 761x573px) Image search: [Google]
KEEP MAKING MY WAIFUS FUCK.png
344KB, 761x573px
I've gotten to personally know at least a dozen adult women with dyed hair and every one of them were mentally unstable as fuck. It was always as soon as they started to unwind that the ugly, florescent hair showed up too, like a built-in litmus test for insanity. Seems to me that crazy hair seems is a sign of a person's disconnection with reality. Like they couldn't even begin to conceptualize how absurd they look and how much it effects every interaction they have. Even if it's technically harmless, any adult with their head on straight wouldn't be able to bring themselves to do that.

Eternal Sunshine, by the way, doesn't really fit your case. They were attracted to each other because they were both extremely fucked up people, not because she was so irresistibly zany.
>>
File: 1497751020388.jpg (117KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497751020388.jpg
117KB, 1440x1080px
>>140290200
Thread Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKjD4mX_miU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.