[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder your light brown grandchildren will be studying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1370.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
Daily reminder your light brown grandchildren will be studying the fall of capitalism and bigotry decades from now and this photo will be on the front cover of their history book.
>>
>>140287749
If the West falls,
i'll be happy when the muslims tear you apart.
>>
We can always rebuild them.
>>
>>140288154
Nazis will never get to build a Nazi statue you moron. Your reign IS OVER.

>>140287947
And if so I will be glad to sacrifice myself for the religion of peace, as long as it is a stepping stone of ending bigotry.
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (109KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
109KB, 594x396px
>>140287749
It's great isn't it.
It's going to be like the garden of Eden
>>
>>140287749
>>
Ethnic demographics are one thing, but the capitalist order on which the world is built is unstoppable. Why do you people think minorities are leftists? Do you think they like commies in Nigeria or Pakistan? If anything they're extremely right wing.
>>
File: prophesied redeemer of Islam.png (439KB, 598x765px) Image search: [Google]
prophesied redeemer of Islam.png
439KB, 598x765px
>>140287749
daily reminder that if the west falls, the antichrist/prophesied redeemer of Islam will unify the world under islam, then the word will end
>>
>>140287749
I think its safe to say no one will masturbate to that picture.
>>
File: Komaeda.Nagito.600.1306654.jpg (52KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda.Nagito.600.1306654.jpg
52KB, 498x600px
>>140287749
This would actually be amazing. I'd want to live in that time line. Hilarious to watch, terrifying to live though. Might be worth it, if only to keep me entertained.
>>
>>140287749
This is the same fat bitch who lamely kicked it three times then her ankles buckled because they couldn't handled such sustained activity.

Fuck the agitprop media.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.