[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we defeat racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

How do we defeat racism and nationalism? It is time for humanity to unite and not be divided by skin color or borders.
>>
>>140286840
benis
>>
>>140286840
did you draw that yourself?
>>
File: 1480707919618.jpg (446KB, 737x652px) Image search: [Google]
1480707919618.jpg
446KB, 737x652px
>>140286840
when we encounter xenos intraspecies racism will disappear overnight.
>>
Why is that better?
>>
>>140286840
We defeat it by stop judging individuals based upon complexion, nationality, or heredity. When we see us as people of the Earth that deserve rights.

Best way to start is to remove people from corrupt, war-torn, third-world countries.
>>
Your asking for people of European and Asian countries with average IQ's of 100+ to selectively breed with people from countries with average IQ's of 70~80. While I appreciate your hands across the world attitude, I am against making the strides in evolution towards intelligence nullified over your personal political views which is a detrimental to the human species.
>>
>>140287463
Nothing unites a quarrelsome people like an external threat.
>>
>>140286840
>1 post by the ID bait thread
Abandon, or at least learn how sage works.
>>
>>140286840
fuck off LARPing antichrist

Revelation 13
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world
>>
File: 5063604544_0f609e7833_b.jpg (261KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
5063604544_0f609e7833_b.jpg
261KB, 1024x680px
>>140286840

I think we should defeat it by making a perma-ban on all leftist thought, end the Geneva convention, and form a white ethnostate with a small efficient government and a golden age rush of making hundreds of millions of white children. We should then create a strong military for this ethnostate with an economic power equal to that of every nation on earth combined and with the millions of white genius' now adults, emphasise a Tech rush, Military tech tree. We should create rehab centres of Liberals and Lost youth, place all overweight people into military style fat camp with corporal punishment. We should focus on making all classes healthier, the working class, the middle and upper classes, everyone must help one another.
>>
>>140286840
By getting rid of shitskins. No shitskins = no racism.
>>
>>140286840

Never.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.