[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lurk on /pol/ >See degeneracy of the world >See degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1501630624503.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501630624503.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>Lurk on /pol/
>See degeneracy of the world
>See degeneracy in self
>Realize you're not going to survive the race war
>Start lurking on /fit/ to fix your fat degeneracy
Is /fit/ the final red pill?
>>
>>140286637
You still wont survive the race war Tyrone
>>
>>140286637
Good.
>>
>>140286637
go to /k/
>>
>>140287724
This, learn how to shoot too big boi. Your /fit/ aesthetics will be used to seduce and rayp wasteland whores
>>
>>140286637
I don't believe there is a single final red pill. There is simply a series of truths and learning experiences. Being fit is one of them.
>>
>is hanging around dudes talking about muscles and getting sweaty wrestling each other the ultimate red pill
absolutely. lets meet up and ill spot you as you flex those muscles lifting weights
>>
Iron pill is the best pill.
>>
/fit/: I've got a sweet tooth. Resisting temptation is difficult, maybe because the rest of my life is shit and junk food is my only pleasure. How do I stop?

/k/: hopefully a knowledgeable Spaniard is around. I'll check with the Guardia Civil but if you could shed light on some doubts it would be great.
I've been reading on the subject and it seems the easiest way to get normal home defense guns would be:
>license E for a 12 gauge shotty or .22lr carbine
>license AE for a revolver (I've seen some on .45 Colt, .44-40 or .357 Mag)
If I'm not mistaken, you can get an unlimited number of firearms with the AE, but only 100 cartridges a year. Do those 100 cartridges count the ones you might buy in a shooting field, or are those exempt? Can you really just pull the trigger 100 times a year? What about that authorization to make your own cartridges? I heard it's great, but not sure what the advantages are. Can you make unlimited amounts? What about the license E stuff?

Thanks.
>>
File: 1504454250214.jpg (1MB, 1919x2404px) Image search: [Google]
1504454250214.jpg
1MB, 1919x2404px
>>140294436
>Resisting temptation is difficult
>>
>>140289751
>the final redpill
>>
>>140286637
>jews and communists flood /pol/ with shite
news at 11
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.