[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it even possible to encourage european migration to the states

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: clip0.webm (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clip0.webm
3MB, 1080x1080px
is it even possible to encourage european migration to the states in the current year? in the past europeans migrated to the americas to escape war and destitution. america was the land of opportunity and anyone could make it if they worked hard enough. these days things are different though. europe has its problems but europeans arguably enjoy a higher standard of living than americans. corruption is rampant and its almost impossible to get ahead in the states without connections or nepotism. immigration to america is unattractive to first worlders. im starting to think that there is no way to help restore demographics in this country to pre 1980s levels.
>>
>>140284075

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
?????????????????????????
>>
Who is this cum chum?
>>
>>140284075
s-sauce?
>>
>>140284075
(((They))) won't let Europeans or any other white people into the us. Only Africans and Muslims.
>>
>>140286194
This is true both ways.
America only wants shitskins and Europe only wants shitskins
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc
>>
>>140284164
full of niggers and spics
>>
>>140288035
and jews
>>
But if you are a white South African, you will find it a lot hard to get to Europe or America..but if black sure come.
Fucking sickening
>>
>>140284075
Who is the finger biting demon?
>>
Western Europe is much comfier to live in than America. We're just fine here
>>
>mass european immigration
>"GUN CONTROL NOW"
no, fuck off
>>
i was just in europe for two weeks and why the fuck would any european want to come over to america? even with their recent influx of immigrants the demographics are so much better there, it's safer, its' much, much, MUCH cleaner, people are more civilized ... i mean my god, compared their trains/busses to the fucking pigstys in america. a european would be insane to want to come here.
>>
>>140284075
Need like $1mill in US assets, or be Married to someone in the US to even have a CHANCE get a Greencard and even then it can take up to 12 years for an answer.
>>
>>140291566
Buying tech shit is cheaper in the USA by a huge margin
>>
>>140284075
>>140285461
she looks like she needs a good dicking my dudes
>>
File: 1496473338594.jpg (141KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496473338594.jpg
141KB, 1024x683px
>>140284075
>is it even possible to encourage european migration to the states in the current year?
Not until White Identity politics is fully awakened.
>>
>>140284075
okay OP, you can't just post this fluid druid and not tell us who she is.
>>
>>140296164
>>140284075
yah we asked many times so now it is time to label you fake and gay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.