[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all know that history is a big lie and they continue to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3603.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3603.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
So we all know that history is a big lie and they continue to lie in the present time. But what is the true story behind this guy? Why is there always so much attention towards North Korea? Central banks as always? More to it?
>>
Norks have been living in a time capsule for a half century, and now want revenge. Pretty much it
>>
>>140282950
One of the last countries not controlled by Jews.
>>
part of clinton / china organ harvesting cartel, they sell their citizens body parts through china to USA and china in return gives them weapons, all illusion to keep money and arms flowing. plan to cause nuclear holocaust so organ harvesting cartel can take over usa and then whole world unrestricted by laws.
>>
>>140283137
Right, that makes him threaten fucking Guam and SK.
>>
>>140282950
Syria wasn't going so well so they decided to move on to the next target on their list.
>>
File: IMG_3602.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3602.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>140283137
I figured that
>>
>>140282950
NK is an isolated country not ruined by the plague of globalism. The NWO elites see this and want them gone.
>>
>>140282950
The Jews hate the fact that North Korea is an ethnic nationalist, homogeneous, isolationist country with its own proud traditions and culture.
>>
File: old-rugby-ball-adm4yf.jpg (67KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
old-rugby-ball-adm4yf.jpg
67KB, 640x447px
>>140282950

This is literally the shape of his head when viewed from the top down.
>>
>>140283406
That makes a lot of sense also
>>
It has been threatening it's neighbors for a while now.
>>
File: 1501522752187.jpg (117KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501522752187.jpg
117KB, 548x640px
>>
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/national-news/273096065-story?utm_content=buffer0537c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
its a weird anomalous hermit kingdom waving the idea of nuclear war around

they are misunderstood to some extent, and no, its nothing to do with muh jews or muh bankers
>>
>>140283741
that dropping the dollar is a good indicator someone is an enemy to the west? yeah.
>>
>>140282950
kim is a descendant of a man who was put into power solely for the sake of keeping korea bout of japans control after the united states handed it to russia then decided it wanted to renege

his grand father kept a plate from when it was still japan. had made in nippon stamped on the back. he wrapped it in a piece of cloth and buried it. each generation the one who will be heir is told there is a secret to the nation buried in at the chosen location. i believe it was originally in the back yard of the "royal families" compound

kim jong un was not the one who was told to dig up the plate but he was told by the brother that did when he took the position. the one that was told to do it didnt want the job. i heard they moved it to a small shrine so nobody would have to dig it up after the second time it was dug up but regardless its basically the same thing

the ruler of n korea has never believed they were always korea and had never been occupied by japanese pre WW1. the bullshit america has spread about people seeing the ruler as divinity is just to make them seem crazy to try to delegitimize the government in n korea
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.