[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrew Anglin proposes the creation of a new "free speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 29

File: Anglin speaks.png (199KB, 1041x2059px) Image search: [Google]
Anglin speaks.png
199KB, 1041x2059px
Gab.ai censored him due to a threat from the registrar, threatening to pull their domain

The Daily Stormer is being scrubbed from the web on the registrar level. Clearly someone who is running these registrars has it out for him.
Tech literate people, would this work? What is involved in starting/running a registrar?
>>
It's possible. It's just the fact it costs alot of money for them to register with ICANN since now that's how you go about becoming a registrar. It's alotta legal headache, alotta fees, alot of bullshit but it's possible.
>>
Why should I care about this Stormfag
>>
>>140282504
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/accreditation-2012-02-25-en
>>
>>140282848
Having a free speech infrastructure in place would prevent mass censorship, which seems to be where we're heading
I don't like the Daily Stormer either, but the way it was nuked off the face of the internet is extremely disturbing
>>
>>140282504
Andrew Anglin is a manlet cuckold, he's funny though
>>
>>140282504
Everyone should use the same offshore registrars as wares sites
>>
we can always just spread links to the latest stormer volume

https://my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf
>>
Though creating a new, dedicated registrar for alr-right sites seems like a good idea
>>
We should begin a data war. Fucking spam the internet to complete uselessness unless they start to respect free speech. If we can't use it, they can't either.
>>
>>140282504
he should have shut the fuck up after cville and not mocked a dead woman whose body was still warm
>>140282962
>cuckold
he has a gf?
>>
>>140283187
But then they would just shut our registrars out of the submarine communications cable.. They have ALL the infrastructure, it doesnt matter where we go, they can shut us down. Unless we get the firepower to shoot our own satellites in space that is. But then we would literally have two different Internets.
>>
>>140282504
computer science fag here. You buy domain names form registrars but they aren't needed you can simply use an Ip address for your website an no one can fuck with it. A domain name is simply like a "nickname" for a friend. Registrars can have pressure applied to them from any number of (((sources))) like any another biz
>>
>>140283470
There still are a lot of illegal websites, they somehow function and have working domains
>>
>>140282848
Anglin is actually pro free speech for everyone. He's said he'd host communists if they needed it.
>>
>>140282504
>>140282802
>>140283470
So you are saying ICANN is behind shutting all this down? This is the result of moving ICANN to China out of USA jurisdiction of free speech?
>>
>>140283237
CYBER would yield more fruit than SPAM
>>
>>140283607
Usability is the key, the human mind is lazy and inert, it always prefers the shortest path

I wonder if someone could come up with an alternative, blockchain-based domain system. It would be a great idea.
>>
>>140282848
Canary in a coal mine. The move to censorship and control the internet will of course start with the most controversial content. How far will it go though? Is everything you do online 100% politically correct, legal, and corporate friendly? Since you're here on this board, on this site, I'm going to guess no.
>>
>>140282504

Hopefully Gab.ai fails. I have no sympathy for someone pretending to have ideals and folding at the first sign of trouble. Hopefully the owner dies from starvation and all of his children as enslaved.
>>
>>140283668
a lot of illegal shit is used by our governments and secret services. just like most drug trade is used for financing black operations around the globe. the deep web is 90% government services.
>>
>>140283607
Have the stormer guys talked about hosting the website on a local server with a static IP? I guess that server's isp could cut them off.
>>
>>140283867
GNS and namecoin come to mind
>>
Bump. How does tpb stay up?
>>
>>140283802
>So you are saying ICANN is behind shutting all this down?
I don't think so. Just the registrar who received some professional complaint.

There are registrars that ignore complaints, typically in non-western countries.
>>
imagine the registrar is like the phone book and it says "Johns House" rather than the address. Or like your phone when you use voice dialing and say "Call Sarah", the phone links Sarah's phone address (Phone number) with her name and calls it, but you could have just as easily just punched in the address. DNS servers simply are a database with an IP address and "nickname", when you type xxxx.com in the browser it hits the DNS server to get the IP address then directs you there, but you can simply type in the IP address and go there and bypass the DNS server altogether
so they really can;t shut down any server ont he internet only your ability to have ti listed in the "phone book" (DNS server)
>>
File: weevs take.png (34KB, 980x402px) Image search: [Google]
weevs take.png
34KB, 980x402px
I think weev is the angriest one about this
>>
>>140283802
No, only the registrar at this point. But if we wanted to become registrars ourselves, we need a license from ICANN. So even if we succeed, they will just remove our license.
ICANN is based in USA, but is adviced by most governments and NGOs. It's a (( non profit organization )). And no, it's not moved to china. Just not controlled by USA (and therefore it's constitution about free speech).
>>
>>140283867
DNS is already decentralized. Nothing needs to be reinvented, you just need to not use GoDaddy.
>>
>>140284042
>>140284124
oh ok thanks!
>>
>>140283976
Oh yeah, namecoin seems like it
>>
>>140282848
you shouldn't care about him on account of him being a stormfag, but on account of him being targeted for the most extreme form of internet censorship we've ever seen
getting behind him on this issue means working towards an internet where (((the media))) and owners of communication/distribution/dissemination infrastructure can't control the range of speech. this causes their power to create narratives and frames to slip
>>
>>140283309
We make fun of dead mudsharks all the time here.

The precedent is set.

So if we don't want to be shut down we need to support him.
>>
File: hate-being-right.gif (2MB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
hate-being-right.gif
2MB, 400x245px
>>140282504
So Gab.ai, the supposed free speech platform, will now be taking their marching orders from ICANN?

This is exactly what ppl warned about when Obama handed over this authority to the international bodies.
>>
>>140283868
You should keep Jared Taylor as the image you hold up. A peaceable old man talking calmly about studies will get more people who disagree on your side than a twat like Anglin.
>>
>>140283948
I am not talking about the deep web. There are tons of regular websites with illegal content, pirated software, CP whose domains work just fine. Otherwise they would have been taken down for, say, DMCA violations

Certain registrars are just complaint-resistant and they just move those complaints into the trash
>>
>>140284244
This is the end point of the internet, and I don't see why anyone is angry or surprised. People back in the Usenet and BBS/Fidonet days spoke about this constantly, how it would consolidate power in the hands of private corporations since only they can power the internet.

Compare a BBS where all you need is a modem and a phone line. That level of independence was values immensely by those people.
>>
>>140284848
Yes, but it's obviously politically motivated who gets to stay and who doesn't. Off course CP is allowed to some extent so the global elite can jerk off in their spare time.
>>
>>140284692
Taylor is absolutely magnificent. He demolishes anyone he debates.
>>
>>140284999
Most DMCA complaints come from the Hollywood Jews. Do you really think they would let anyone stay if they could?
>>
>>140284692
No, Jared Taylor doesn't get millions of views.

Anglin's edgy humor does, and that is why he is effective, and that is why they are afraid of him.

If you want proof, just think about why amren.com is still up and the DS has been almost completely suppressed.
>>
>>140283969

hosting is not the problem. they have ample hosting and own several IPv4 addresses outright. the problem is domain registration. if you don't understand the difference then you don't need to worry about it.
>>
>>140284584
i don't think i've ever mocked someone who died
>>
>>140284848
Some sites are also experimental on the technical level (what is the most efficient way to share data etc). Most torrent sites for example. We are simply the users testing out the software. Youtube doesn't generate revenue, yet google still invests in it. Not because it will be profitable over time, but because it's an excellent tool in controlling information.
>>
>>140285205
Yeah, precisely. A hosting provider has no control over the domain. It's always easier to change a hosting provider while keeping the domain and the whole site structure
>>
>>140285135
Hollywood jews has less to say than information jews. He who controls the spice, controls the universe..
>>
>>140284372
no prob bruv if you have any other question just post mane
>>
>>140285358
Are you really so naive to think that the Jews are ready to part with their shekels in favor of some torrent/streaming sites? Their DMCA complaints just don't work
>>
>>140282802
>>140282914
>>140283802
>>140284258
>>140284608
>ICANN

This is relevant if you want a .com, but you can just bypass ICANN and register a foreign ccTLD.
>>
>>140285138
He would if he is the icon of the victim of suppression of information which you hold up, and if either of the two is to get more attention it should be him.
>>
File: z-man.gif (3MB, 715x536px) Image search: [Google]
z-man.gif
3MB, 715x536px
>>140285347
Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>140282504
what about namecoin?
.bit domains?
>>
>>140283607

stormer can't "simply use an IP address" because they receive an incredible amount of denial-of-service attacks. they need to be able to use a DDoS protection service (like bitmitigate, and cloudflare before they were banned from that) in order for the site to remain up. currently they have all the pieces in place other than a trustworthy domain registrar. literally the only thing that will help them at the moment is providing a trustworthy domain registrar.
>>
>>140285347
im calling bullshit on that friendo
everybody was laughing when princess di got drunk driven into a wall
>>
>>140285729
I'm going to show this to George.
>>
how would becoming an independent registrar even help? haven't all daily stormer TLDs been pulled by icann?

also Spencer is a rich fag he should chalk up $200k for it
>>
File: 1504118006561.png (470KB, 968x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1504118006561.png
470KB, 968x2000px
>>140283237
Get busy
>>
>>140285788
Seems like a really worthy thing to look into
>>
>>140282504
Any platform basing itself mainly on free speech that censors free speech is not worth talking about in any serious way. gabbai can fuck off
>>
>>140286047

no, the individual registrars have been stealing their domains, not ICANN itself. in a couple of cases the registrars were ordered by the governments of the countries where they were based.
>>
>>140285808
Like I said, this is a structural problem with the internet. No amount of dodging or weaving will get us anywhere in the long term, when it's part of the infrastructure that it does this.

Again, this was warned heavily by the BBS users and sysops as people left BBSs for the net.
>>
>>140285607
But now ICANN is a private company, and is soon to be the monopoly. The submarine communications cable is also owned by private companies.
>>
>>140285808
>(like bitmitigate, and cloudflare before they were banned from that) in order for the site to remain up
not necessarily, you can do this yourself it just requires a firewall and access list you have to make yourself, which is a bit of bitch granted but can be done fairly easily.
>literally the only thing that will help them at the moment is providing a trustworthy domain registrar

well of course they want to have a domain who the fuck wants to remember an IP address to visit a website. My point was they can't be shut out of the internet only the "phone book", if it came down to it
>>
>>140286057
Pathetic false flagging viral marketing attempt.
>>
>>140286269
why did weev stop playing wackamole? he should get on it. exhaust every possible tld and domain registrar there is

unironically enough (((weev))) the kike is the most responsible for all this he's the one who wrote the article encouraging people to crash that landhwale's funeral
>>
>>140286381

your enthusiasm is appreciated, but your post reveals in lurid detail that you literally do not understand what you are talking about.

>>140286489

they are working on something more long-term but are remaining silent on it
>>
>>140283802
WOuldnt surprise me if this was the case. I knew that fucking traitor giving up US control of the internet would cause issues
>>
>>140285808
>literally the only thing that will help them at the moment is providing a trustworthy domain registrar.
sorry missed this part. No, they don't need a registrar and will be fine without. They just will prob have trouble getting new visitors with only and IP address to get to them. However there are also ways around this. You can simply open some bs website with a link to your site on it
>>
>>140285582
Im trying to tell you there's much more shekels (and power) in owning the flow of information, than some petty DMCA complaints. Remember torrent sites are more than movies and vidya, it's a shitload of data, books, software and documents. It's a powerful information sharing tool, it's way more valuable than their stupid movies..
>>
>>140286617

please stop embarrassing yourself. it is painful to watch
>>
>>140285138

>If you want proof, just think about why amren.com is still up and the DS has been almost completely suppressed.

Because DS is 10x more offensive, neo-Nazi etc. It is not just because they get more traffic
>>
>>140286376
If you wanted to register a domain for your Danish website, ICANN would have nothing to do with it.
>>
Andrew Anglin is the first American to be unpersoned online and that makes him more renowned than any faggot talking shit here.
>>
>>140286721

if you can't find any registrars that will accept your site [note: this is the current status of the stormer] then you need to establish your own registrar, which requires interaction with ICANN.
>>
>>140286679
Sure I have only built multi national networks and was a computer science professor, please enlighten us as to your expertise and credentials and explain how anything I said wasn't accurate. I am sure everyone is at the edge of their seat to hear your expert ramblings of nonsense you pull outta your ass
>>
>>140286630
That data isn't worth shit. The Hollywood Jews hate it when people watch movies for free and are ready to shut it down by all means, but people still do it, and a lot. Unless the registrar is in the US jurisdiction, they can pretty much go fuck themselves
>>
dont they have a legal battle to worry about?
>>
>>140286869

you are a low-effort troll
>>
>>140286834
*For a .com
>>
>>140287085

they can't find a registrar that will accept them for any TLD.
>>
>>140286617
That's useless, the first reason is usability, and the second reason is that your IP may be not permanent in the end, you might want to change your server, and then you're screwed
>>
>>140287064
nice retort, we are still waiting, why don't you give us the commands o even write an access list in a router
>>
>>140282504
>would this work?
Nope. Domains are for fags anyway, just use the IP. Lots of you people seem to fail to understand that all this (((convenience))) is created by kikes and used as a trap.
>>
File: 1448913642702.gif (64KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1448913642702.gif
64KB, 500x446px
>>140284258
>Just not controlled by USA (and therefore it's constitution about free speech).
Which means Obama really did sell us out hard.
>>
>>140283791
but of course everyone knows they won't need it because their ideology is state-sanctioned
>>
building a "free speech" registrar will never work, especially when it's headed by white supremacists.

free speech isn't economical and there are already incredibly effecient and scaled entities that will undercut them and force them out.

it'll become a charity.

the pathway forward has to be with .bit domains or something like that.
>>
>>140286898
Big data is worth way more than what is lost on people pirating movies. you need to think bigger than the hollywood jew.
>>
>>140286047

Maybe Regnery could fund it, if the need starts to become widespread and it really only takes $200,000?

He's probably not super tech saavy and very wary of scammers though
>>
>>140287146
That simply cannot be true. There are are a number of anonymous registrars who accept bitcoin.
>>
>>140287247
Can't use IP if it's not static or obscured in some way by a DDoS protector.
>>
>>140282504
use namecoin you dumbshits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namecoin

Namecoin's flagship use case is the censorship-resistant top level domain .bit, which is functionally similar to .com or .net domains but is independent of ICANN, the main governing body for domain names.
>>
>>140287247

you can't just use the IP because of denial-of-service attacks. these attacks cannot be mitigated by writing some dipshit access list in a router configuration (like one retarded H1B in this thread is asserting) and i encourage you to spend ten minutes reading about various types of DDoS attacks if you do not already understand why. they need a DDoS-mitigating content delivery network (one domain resolves to multiple globally-distributed reverse proxies, each with its own distinct and ephemeral IP address) in order to remain online. keep in mind that the site backend is wordpress, which is extremely easy to knock over if you can talk directly to it.

no, seriously: i am not making this up. for the last time: they cannot just give out the fucking IP address, and if you don't understand why, then you have some reading to do.
>>
>>140282504
>a certain combination of letters forming a certain combination of words will get you banned on every media platform available
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FREE SPEECH
>>
>>140287378
yes he did. which is why my blood pressure goes off the roof when liberals mention how Trump will sell out america to corporate interests..
>>
>>140287457

yeah, and they offer essentially no protection in this situation. i've used several of them. have you?
>>
>>140287150
Well it depends on what you consider useless bro. The sites function is to put information out for people to get to it they won;t get anywhere else. Yes it will be hard for new users to get to but these are two diff functions. You have to take what you can get. Again my only point is that they can't simply be censored from the internet only the DNS servers. I did not say this was optimal, it is just the way it is.

>and the second reason is that your IP may be not permanent in the end, you might want to change your server, and then you're screwed

This seldom if ever happens unless you want it too. Again depends on what your purpose is if people want the info you will have ways to get them your IP address through social media whatev. Again I never said this optimal or even desirable but it is what is, at least the site can't simply be shut down is my only point
>>
Why not focus on the development of IPFS? That's basically our best bet for the future of online free speech. It doesn't get nearly as much attention as it should. The project would basically end censorship. More people who are technically capable getting involved would be a huge plus.
>>
>>140282848
Becuase this shit will NOT end at the stormfags.
>>
>>140287432

How can they be forced out?

Is being a registrar competitive? Like there are only so many slots?

Or can you just keep one going as long as you have the money?

We could just make a non profit organization with free speech in the charter, then crowd fund it, couldn't we?
>>
>>140282848
Because your shitty beliefs are next on the agenda to be censored.
>>
>>140287442
That's shit NEET data that is of no use. Do you think corporate Jews are stupid to have real, valuable data about real normies? Basically, all your arguments are shit
>>
>>140287518
Why would the IP not be static? I already told how to solve DDOS manually have you read the thread or do you even comp science? Sounds like you are just repeating shit you heard only have a vague understanding of
>>
>>140282504
Can someone explain why a registrar is even needed?
couldn't you just set up "free speech" DNS servers that resolve .xyz TLD's and bypass the whole system?
>>
>>140287601
>you can't just use the IP because of denial-of-service attacks. these attacks cannot be mitigated by writing some dipshit access list in a router configuration

Yes it can, how the fuck you think the companies that do it for you do it you massive LARPing faggot you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>140287528
I really like this idea

I haven't yet looked into it deeply, do they easily allow to change your server IP while keeping the same address?
>>
>>140288059

do five minutes of introductory reading about how DDoS mitigating CDNs work, you absolutely retarded faggot
>>
>>140287707
>they offer essentially no protection in this situation

Protection from what?
>>
>>140287880
technically yes. as i've mentioned, the submarine communications cable which is how data is send from one end of the world to the other, is owned by several private companies. ICANN used to be owned by the US gov, but is now on the private market. But this is the root technical level of the biggest information network in human history, there is no fucking way we could crowdfund the cash needed to operate and stay competitive in this market.
>>
File: C9kly9tWsAIBoOP.jpg (173KB, 1174x1004px) Image search: [Google]
C9kly9tWsAIBoOP.jpg
173KB, 1174x1004px
>>140283791
>Anglin is actually pro free speech for everyone. He's said he'd host communists if they needed it.
Oh, is that so?

Then how come he had a really itchy trigger finger when it comes to removing anything commie related on dailystormer for years?

You can't post anything in support of Democrats or commies in the dailystormer, it's basically /r/the_Donald for stormniggers

Pic related sums it up
>>
>>140282848
/pol/ is next, hope you like reddit.
>>
>>140287601
All DDOS protection is a router access list with known compromised IP addresses STFU and leave this thread you are fucking clueless
>>
>>140282848

Because they are more pure and less cringe than /pol/ will ever be.
>>
>>140288059
I think I understand what you're trying to say, you basically want to set up a white list for people to access the dailystormer, everyono who wanted to visit would basically have to be approved on a per ip basis for access. Yes it is possible but not exactly practical.
>>
>>140282504
>$200,000
ICANN only charges $4,000 to become a registrar.
>>
>>140288171

He did moderate the forums because they were an absolute cesspool.

I don't think DS forums were ever marketed as free speech forums though
>>
>>140287712
>The sites function is to put information out for people to get to it they won;t get anywhere else. Yes it will be hard for new users to get to but these are two diff functions.
People always prefer the shortest path, that's why they won't bother with naked IPs if there are alternatives

>This seldom if ever happens unless you want it too.
No, it can easily happen if your hosting provide screws you up and you need to migrate somewhere else
>>
>>140288171
>Then how come he had a really itchy trigger finger when it comes to removing anything commie related on dailystormer for years?

Because TDS itself was explicitly not a neutral platform, dumbass.
>>
>>140287601
I will bet dollars to donuts right now you don;t even know what the fuck a DDOS attack is or how it works, have never in your life programmed a router except maybe the POS the cable company gave you to play XBOX on, and have never set up a webserver in your life
>>
>>140287932
You don't understand what Big Data is. You don't realize the worth of controlling, or at least overseeing the flow of information. You keep crying about le hollywood jews, like it's star wars that controls what the jews do. You are most likely 14 years old, and too young to use this website, which i can tell from your severe retardation and meme flag. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 9c4eMLoMi.png (136KB, 512x486px) Image search: [Google]
9c4eMLoMi.png
136KB, 512x486px
I don't like Mr Anglin's site, but I do like to listen to Stormfront Radio and the lads there have been affected by this latest round of attacks on pro-white speech (I don't care about free speech, ie. muh freeze peach). So have a bump. Will enjoy the news updates in this thread.

Cheers,
A.
>>
>>140288206

you really do need to do the introductory reading.
>>
>>140282504
This free speech thing is never going to work if neo-nazis are the ones leading it.
>>
>>140288410
>>140288380
If you're not gonna support free speech in your own cesspool, don't expect people to support you when you get censored

That's the issue here, Andrew Anglin doesn't believe in free speech, he's just cornered like an animal and has to play pretend about how he suddenly cares about free speech
>>
>>140288491
Yeah, I perfectly understand what big data is, and your torrent and streaming crap (which they can't take down despite all the efforts) has no relation to it

Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>140287247
So you're saying if we just memed it that everyone just keep an IP book, like a phone book, these problems go away?

If we make knowing the actual IPs cool, then we can have a open and free internet?
>>
>>140288394
>People always prefer the shortest path, that's why they won't bother with naked IPs if there are alternatives

Well I agree it wouldn't be the best alternative int he world but it will work if you have nothing else.
>No, it can easily happen if your hosting provide screws you up and you need to migrate somewhere else
I had the same IP address for 10 years bro and so does most every other website you visit. You knwo the DNS tables have to be manually updated and can take hours up to days to propagate globally? No this is not a frequent occurrence at all
>>
>>140286689
It's also 10x funnier. We need real subversive humor to get the youth on our side.

The absolutely unprecedented attempts to silence Anglin prove that his methods are effective.
>>
>>140288717
wait, do they use like, pen and paper to update them?
>>
>>140287378
Yes, it was pretty obvious what was going on. All the steps they took was to silence the right. It would have been a million times worse if Hillary would have won. This was supposed to be their killshot for the western whites.
>>
File: rules3.jpg (319KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rules3.jpg
319KB, 800x600px
>>140283668

The ((((system)))) doesn't fears pedos, drug dealers, ISIS, anti-government extremists and leftists calling to hang all "capitalists". They fear people like TDS, who directly calls out the ((((POWERS THAT BE)))))).
>>
>>140288576
sure guy you convinced us all with your short snippy nonsense you are a massive tool LARPing like you know shit you know nothing about
>>
>>140287528
If it's that easy why hasn't TDS and Stormfront just switched to a .bit address already?
>>
>>140288783
you do it on the website of your registrar, then routers send ACKS they update in a daisy chain
>>
>>140288629

No, that's silly.

Supporting free speech doesn't mean you have to have a shitty forum full of spam.

It means you think that people with differing opinions should be allowed to have a platform

Like, you might support free speech for niggers, but not want them on your forum. They have other forums to go to.

Daily Stormer didn't get banned from a forum, it got taken off the internet
>>
>>140288629
>comparing an explicitly anti commie, anti-kike site to a broader registrar with an explicitly freedom of speech neutral stance

kys.
>>
>>140288717
>but it will work if you have nothing else.
We have. It's not difficult to come up with an alternative domain solution, and we already have things like NameCoin

>No this is not a frequent occurrence at all
That's the point, it does happen, and thus naked IPs are shit
>>
>>140284124
>>140284258

So ICANN can remove the license, thus insuring censoring of free speech?

>The Internet Governance Coalition, a group of companies that includes Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Verizon...
https://www.cnet.com/news/us-internet-control-ted-cruz-free-speech-russia-china-internet-corporation-assigned-names-numbers/

>Any attempt to impose broad-based censorship through domain name assignments would be met with stiff resistance by the operators of domain name registries, and ultimately by the Internet Service Providers who choose to consult those registries for information about what destination each name represents.
https://newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal

So if they (ICANN) remove the license, then someone in a great amount of power wants to keep "us" off line. Am I following this correctly?
>>
>>140288646
They can, they just don't do it. Why? My reasoning is data collection and control of information. Your reason seems to be that they are protected by magic or.. what is your reasoning again? that's right, you have none, because you are a colossal faggot.
>>
>>140285808
why can't you DDoS protect an IP address?
>>
>>140285729
never mocked trayvon
>>140285854
i might have laughed at paul walker
>>
>>140288832
They take down pirate domains all the time, though

So TDS is in the same boat with them and needs to learn from their experience
>>
>>140288729
That's the key to it all and also why our cause has grown so much. We are funny as fuck. Ridicule and humor are the two most powerful things we have. Whoever is able to ridicule and bants better, wins. Assuming you don't deplatform them..
>>
>>140289006
They don't seem to have a clue. Talking about becoming a registrar... I mean... Their site is probably a Wordpress...
>>
>>140289130
>That's the point, it does happen, and thus naked IPs are shit

I have been in the biz for 20 years never once heard of this happening unless done on purpose, but all good I have faith you all will figure it out
>>
File: 1496473338594.jpg (141KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496473338594.jpg
141KB, 1024x683px
>>140288827
Now is the time for Western White to start punching back.
>>140289175
Yes. It's a very dangerous precedent.
>>
>>140282504

Just need to move everything to OrangeWebsite in Iceland and pay with BitCoin. Torba is a money hungry idiot. No different than YouTube larpers.
>>
>>140289376
>Their site is probably a Wordpress...
are you retarded
>>
>>140289175
>So ICANN can remove the license, thus insuring censoring of free speech?
they can only regulate your domain as I said they can't censure you from the internet no
>>
>>140282953
This
>>
>>140289204
You don't understand how data collection and control of information works. Just kill yourself already. They lose shekels when their shit movies are watched online, why would they let them lie still?
>>
>>140289332
>They take down pirate domains all the time, though

Technically these sites are illegal for copyright violations, TDS never did anything illegal and ((((they)))) are fighting harder against TDS than they ever did against any piracy site. I mean, Piratebay and their thousands of mirrors are still up ffs.
>>
File: 1309840988162.png (307KB, 739x648px) Image search: [Google]
1309840988162.png
307KB, 739x648px
>>140282848
because you're next, nigger, unless you suck the cock of corporations and international cabals that believe they have the right to control the speech of everyone they disagree with. All of these corporations and international cabals need to be brought down, either through memetics, through law, or through force. They're going to keep pushing and pushing until all wrongthink they disagree with is gone from the internet. You think that the Stormfaggot is the only one on the table?

You fucking moron, you haven't a clue on how all "hate speech" is on the chopping block. You know that they consider facts to be bigoted hate speech? Facts are racist, goyim! That's where we're heading. A dystopia where corporations can rule over national rights and constitutions. A world where an international cabal believes they have the authority and rights to govern everyone else, even though they are unelected by the very mass of people they claim lordship over.

Quite honestly, these corporations need to die, either in real life, or in terms of power, and the right to speak our minds and say what's in our spirits must remain untouched and unblemished.
>>
>>140282848
First they came for the Stormfags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Stormfag.

Then they came for the /pol/tards, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a /pol/tard.

Then they came for the /r/The_Donald, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an /r/The_Donald.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
>>
File: 1488977696817.png (2MB, 1314x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1488977696817.png
2MB, 1314x1503px
>>140288171
>that image

Holy shit the left can't meme. EVERYTHING is stolen from the right.

Go back to leftypol you useless spic sudaca.
>>
File: trumpisrael2.jpg (186KB, 1440x919px) Image search: [Google]
trumpisrael2.jpg
186KB, 1440x919px
>>140289022
>>140289059

He banned people from his site just for having different opinions, i.e. not spam or other nefarious activities, that's as anti free speech as you can get.

You can't pretend you are for free speech when you go out of your way to block people just for disagreeing with you.

He's a cornered animal pretending to be vulnerable, but in fact he's every bit as malicious as the people who cut off access to his stormnigger echo chamber

The only reason why you support and defend him is because you are closet neonazis or his site agrees with some of your views, freedom of speech has fuck all to do with this because he never allowed freedom of speech in his site.
>>
>>140289219
there's a reason cloudflare is a business.

you're looking a huge fucking pipe, the software that detects DDoS (few false positives!) and appropriately responds, and then the systems to run it on.

it's not very economical for a small entity with limited cashflow.
>>
>>140289642
On the other hand, there are lots of pirate websites in foreign jurisdictions, and they can only send lazy DMCA complaints which are then ignored. The point is, if you wanna be safe, use an offshore registrar
>>
>>140285808
Good explanation. Yes, you can run a site without a domain name, but then the site can only be served from the actual IP address(es) you control. That's fine until you get attacked.
>>
File: 125980298633.png (258KB, 900x463px) Image search: [Google]
125980298633.png
258KB, 900x463px
>>140288171
your meme is retarded and you should kill yourself immediately
>>
>>140289609
Because these stupid fucking movies are not nowhere near as much worth as you try to make them compared to the tools at hand.
>t. candidate in information science
>>
>>140282504
>anglin controlled opp gets censored

like i give a fuck
>>
>>140289827
The used a registrar in fucking Albania and even they caved.
>>
>>140289407
If your site is of questionable nature, it's extremely retarded to rely on one ISP or hosting provider
>>
>>140289497
Well, I just pulled up the site on archive.org and, yeah, it's a Wordpress blog.
>>
>>140289694
Never been to leftypol you dumb stormnigger trash, whomever copied it or whatever the fuck it is that you're claiming doesn't make it one bit less truthful.

>>140289952
The fact that you are this mad proves the meme is right
>>
>>140289983
Albania is EU, that was a bad move
>>
>>140289944
exxxxxxcept this isn't true, DDOS protection service, is just that a service they aren't magicians. If you know what you are doing you can do this manually, just as they do
>>
>>140289827
that's only a recent relevation since Obama turned over ICANN.

I distinctly remember numerous torrent sites with the FBI seized .png's not very long ago. It's shifted from being worried about that to being worried about fucking GoDaddy kicking you off without notice and then posting a blog about their ethics and morals.
>>
>>140289787
ok but i don't understand why you can't do that with an IP address. like, what is the technical difference between that and a domain name that makes DDoS protection possible
>>
>>140289955
Shut the fuck already, you're full of shit
>>
>>140290075
Albania is not eu
>>
Freeze peach ;) is also the freedom to be heard, as it's currently in law in the United States. I know this from the lads who bring the gospel in the streets and at college campi sometimes they don't want to hear about the nature of the afterlife for sinners so they try and play loud music to drown out the preaching, but then the lads with the Gospel use loudspeakers and electronic bullhorns to be heard over the din. It's not only the right to speak _but_the_right_to_be_heard._
>>
>>140289464
Seems like a good idea
>>
>>140289763

TDS was a NAZI commetary site, not a free speech platform. It was never stated it was. Nice attempt at making your opponent die by their own rules tho, subversive little turd, but I can see right through it.

>>140289827

Yeah in jurisdictions that have laws against speaking negatively about the kikes. They could use a registrar in Saudi Arabia or Egypt, but then they would be forced to not speak badly against muslims.
>>
>>140289990
>it's extremely retarded to rely on one ISP or hosting provider
Well you moving the goal posts there are lots of ins and outs and diff things you are talking about that can all be solved desu
>>
File: loltifa.jpg (111KB, 990x499px) Image search: [Google]
loltifa.jpg
111KB, 990x499px
>>140290048
>crying about nazis

You're in the wrong place you dunb mestizo rapebaby subhuman. Piss off back to plebbit. Filthy leftist spic fuck.
>>
>>140282504
Gab folded like a cheap suit. No indication that they were even thinking about fighting at any time. Worse, they didn't have the sense to know that Anglin's account was Ground Zero in the internet freedom war, a special case, and so didn't even bother to communicate with him until their fecklessness blew up in their faces. They aren't going to lead a social media migration.

Alt tech is part of the solution here, but ultimately, the US government must step in.
>>
>>140288045
>>140288045
>>140288045
>>
>>140289966
censoring your own controlled agents doesn't really seem like an effective strategy
>>
>>140290211
Affiliated, still under (((them)))

I know people use some Latin American platforms for illegal things
>>
>>140289763

There's a big difference between wanting a discussion forum, as opposed to a debate forum, and being banned from the internet. If you don't ban people of differing opinions on a political forum all that's going to happen is people are going to debate each other. There are forums for debate and forums for discussion.

What happened to TDS is censorship. And do you know who's next in line after the neo-Nazi sites get taken down? That's right, 4chan. /pol/ is the biggest "racist" forum on the internet. We have to stop this before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>140282504
Get it done boys or we're fucked!
>>
>>140290048
>i'm right because you called me retarded
i see you're pretty stupid as well
killing yourself will make the world a better place
do it as soon as possible
>>
>>140290288
Think and you'll understand.
>>
>>140282504
gab is a fucking joke, their official reponse to CNN had at least five typos by my own count and fifth grade sentence structure, and it was only four short paragraphs. Anglin is the big loser though since he's stuck on tor and can never converse with normies again unless he makes his own gab
>>
>>140290120
GoDaddy is the worst thing to use for anything remotely controversial
>>
>>140290243
>Yeah in jurisdictions that have laws against speaking negatively about the kikes. They could use a registrar in Saudi Arabia or Egypt, but then they would be forced to not speak badly against muslims.
Gooks, then?
>>
>>140289763

This isn't tactic isn't working, but keep going if you want, it's amusing
>>
>>140290259
>produces a butthurt, foaming at the mouth post in lieu of any arguments
>ironically complains about other people crying

>>140290402
Yes, I'm right because you're foaming at the mouth with ad hominem, anyone can call anyone else retarded.

No more you's for any of you as you seem to be under severe emotional distress
>>
>>140290463
ok, they want to generate sympathy for nazis? maybe you should elaborate on why jews would prevent their minions from pretending to be nazis.
>>
>>140290194
And you are to proud to admit you are wrong, a literal fucking baby.
>>
>>140290383

freebird
>>
>>140284001
By not being racist
>>
Is anyone here actually affiliated with TDS? I can fix all of this for cheap in a few days for them if they want. Otherwise not even sure why this thread exists
>>
>>140290638
Learn the fucking basics and stop making a fool of yourself
>>
File: 1250985609836.png (103KB, 795x775px) Image search: [Google]
1250985609836.png
103KB, 795x775px
>>140290604
>hurr freedom of speech means that i can attack you and kill you
don't be mad when you get ran over
i will cheer at your dead body laying on the road as faggots like you moan about how violent people are because you attacked them for saying stuff
>>
>>140290708
It's my understanding that they can be up and running anytime they want. However they are doing this to bring attention to the issue. This is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>140290708
tell weev
>>
>>140290604
>bitches and moans about nazis on /pol/

Literally fuck off to /r/socialism or whatever hole you crawled out of filthy spic. Subhuman native rapebaby.
>>
>>140290243
>>140290383

Then by the same logic, domain registrars can refuse to serve Nazi commentary sites, as they certainly don't give a fuck about free speech.

>do as I say, not as I do

Lmao
>>
>>140290851
cool got ya
>This is a pretty big deal.
agreed
>>
Since this thread is really full of shit, here are some REALLY good suggestions

>>140287528
>>140287528
>>140287528

>>140289464
>>140289464
>>140289464
>>
>>140290767
>let me announce how mentally ill I am, the post
Had enough (you)'s yet?

>>140290877
>based people are questioning muh narrative on /pol/
>shut it down!
This is the level of reasoning of stormniggers
>>
liberals really fucked up hard with this shit

can't wait for leftist sites to be next on the chopping block
>>
>>140289827
>if you wanna be safe, use an offshore registrar

Haqsn't Anglin tried that? I would assume so, which means they've all denied him too. My own registrar is off-shore and is notorious for ignoring complaints (one reason I use them), but I can't be sure that they don't have an SJW on staff who caught a request coming in from Anglin and blocked it.
>>
File: 2017 colleges.jpg (76KB, 640x835px) Image search: [Google]
2017 colleges.jpg
76KB, 640x835px
>>140290611
he's got a lot of useful idiots, and this thread proves that they'll get riled up the moment anything happens.and start doing stupid shit. look at why he was 'censored in the first place and who made the call to gab's registrar. this also serves as a great chance of shutting down the only alternative to (((twitter))).

Isn't it a little (((coincidental))) to you that something happens to try and drive one of Gab's core demographics away - right as (((Verrit))) shows up?
>>
>>140290572

Japan, Taiwan, South Korean, Failpenis, Singaporean and Chinese registrars would fold right away as soon as the kikes whined.

The only viable one I see is North Korea, who doesn't recognizes the satanic state of IsraHELL (which is the real reason why the kikes are ITCHING to get rid of Kim), but good luck contacting them.
>>
>>140287880

an alt-right registar will still face persecution. the banks would refuse to process transactions, other infrastructure would also be denied to them.

the only real solution for these guys is government regulation which congress won't do becaues the republican cucks fear the alt-right more than the democrats do. they will only take action if mainstream GOP sites go down. they could care less if breitbart goes down. they HOPE that breitbart goes down since it's the biggest threat to establishment cucks. they'll only care if Fox news goes down.
>>
>>140290572
Dogeaters would never allow it. In Worst Korea you have to use your SSN to sign in to the Internet and it has a curfew and the government is run by insane feminists.
>>
>>140290139
If your IP address is public then attackers can just go after you directly. Think of your domain as a P.O. box, or even just the mailbox at the end of your driveway with your house behind a gate. If you don't have these things and every delivery or contact has to be allowed into your living room to meet you face to face you are vulnerable. You can't protect a website that has a public IP address because the IP address is your website. Not the literal data itself, but it is as close as you get without getting to the physical server that stores it.
>>
>>140291060
>oy vey your words literately spiraled me into attacking you
>your free speech means that I can attack you and remove you from my presence
>no triggers please, you mentally ill person you
execute yourself
>>
>>140291060
You are dumb as fuck. /bew/ was natsoc as fuck. This board has always been majority natsoc.

Nobody wants you filthy leftist spics. Trump was a blessing in the sense that he is aggressively deporting you rapebaby fucks and building the wall. Your family is coming back Paco.
>>
>>140290710
You're the basic bitch who thinks "hollywood jews" run the world. Did you just watch an illuminati exposed video yesterday or something? fucking wew lad, don't you think it's time for your mother to cook you some tendies and go to bed?
>>
>>140291024
yah Iceland is good, Ireland is also good for hosting "subversive" content
>>
>>140290109
You don't even know what the words you're using mean. If it's so easy to just use an IP, why do you think Anglin isn't doing it then? Is he just *pretending* he can't get the service he needs?

You're wrong, and making yourself look stupid. I've been working with DNS for 20+ years. He has to have a domain and DNS for DDOS protection to work, period.
>>
>>140290897

Correct, but the registrars never had an explicit anti-nazi policy (Stormfront was OLDER than yahoo and google ffs). This shit is new.
>>
>>140283237

That doesn't work.

It's tempting to think you could work your way past the moderators of various sites, but it's just a few button presses to ban you or delete posts while it can take you a good bit longer to try and get some proxy.

Gamergate was a decent example of this, due to the rampant censorship early on, it led to a huge amount of confusion that resulted in many on 4chan having no idea what it even involved. Hell even with the janitor leaks outing the ideological biases affecting the janitors/moderators, many don't even know they were a thing because it got censored so much.

Plus we're in a strange time where where services we once thought of as general utilities that'd never discriminate, are now discriminating.

Censorship has become the norm and new services are going to have to be created as competition if we're going to ever see new policies instated anywhere that involve promoting free speech.
>>
>>140286381
you are literally the CSgrad meme in action and the perfect example of the dunnin kreger effect
>>
>>140291024
prob aruba as well. Just host you shit where illegal online casino servers are
>>
File: cia.png (129KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
129KB, 334x334px
>>140285936
Tell me about George. Why does he slaughter niggers?
>>
>>140289545
Whew, ok ty again. This is all to much for me to wrap my head around atm. & you were right, or whoever it was, that said ICANN did not move to China. I thought I had read last year that they were moving their headquarters to China. But on their website it still lists their headquarters in Cali.
https://forms.icann.org/en/contact
>>
>>140282504

Andrew Anglin is a subhuman nazi larper. His hollywood nazi shtick just makes the far right look bad.

Far right has much better ideas than the left. We don't need to larp as deranged nazis like Anglin and other retards at dailystormer.

Subhumans like Anglin being shut down is actually a good thing for the far right. The free speech fundamentalists are missing the point as usual which is why they have been losing for more than half a century.

PS: I wish some Nigerian shoots subhuman Anglin in the head
>>
>>140291212
>>140291212
I think .hk could be the way to go

There are also some Latin American registrars that are very lax
>>
>>140291396
nice try I was a computer science professor and have been in the biz for 20 years administering the websites of Forbes 400 compaines. Debate me on any topic and show us all what you know pro tip: you won't
>>
>>140291260
Your first post to me was ad hominem entirely

Piss off keyboard warrior, you're clearly here just to vent your impotent anger by shitflinging rather than defend any position

>>140291385
Then just move onto another registrar or make your own. They are allowed to rewrite their rules, just as the daily stormer is allowed to ban people for disagreeing with them.

Let's not pretend that any side here is for free speech
>>
>>140291249
oh ok i see, thanks. can you not filter everything through another IP address in front of your actual IP address though?
>>
>>140291388
I'm talking about online terrorism. Make the net useless. That's what they are doing to us, it's only fair to fight back. I know it's fucking difficult, but it would be beautiful to spam reddit, fb, youtube etc with KANGZ memes until you couldn't use it anymore. Like a global POOLS CLOSED operation.
>>
>>140291782
LMAO, get a life, kiddie
>>
>>140291599
You don't have to like him.

But if you don't want to be next, you must support him.

Remember, to the left there is no distinction between the Stormer or /r/The_Donald or 4chan /pol/.

We are ALL Nazis to them.
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>140291663
Oh fug
>>
>>140291326
>what are facts I pulled out of my ass for $100, alex
>hurrrdurrr le rapebabbys le wall Xd
Lmao, I sleep very well knowing I've shortened your lifespan quite considerably with all this anger you're pouring through your fingers.
>>
>>140282504
we should meme weev as the new MLK
>>
If you just want to put information online in a way that it can't/won't be censored, you still have options. Post it to Usenet, and it'll be propogated to thousands of servers and never disappear. Even Google's Usenet archive contains massive amounts of "hate speech" and they don't bother trying to do anything about it. Put things on pastebin sites, distribute files with IRC bots, setup an IPFS server and let those who view your files help distribute them.

Basically, be distributed and use the old-school services that pre-date the web and don't require you to own anything.

But that also means you can't have a centralized web site with your brand on it, where you can be the leader and control the content. That's what makes you vulnerable.
>>
>>140282848
because even in Anglin is a stormfaggot he advocates for Free speech for everyone, you know the old Jefferson "I might not agree with you but I'll die for your right to say it"
>>
>>140290383
Any ideas on how or what to do? We are in jeopardy of losing out on one of the few places where discussion and discourse between many can be had.
>>
>>140291377
>You don't even know what the words you're using mean. If it's so easy to just use an IP, why do you think Anglin isn't doing it then?

prob because they have no clue how. I mean programming routers is a pretty rare skill desu.

>Is he just *pretending* he can't get the service he needs?
I don;t know what he is doing. Maybe he doesn't want to pay someone to do it or as other anon said he is just making a big deal drawing attention to what they have done

>You're wrong, and making yourself look stupid. I've been working with DNS for 20+ years. He has to have a domain and DNS for DDOS protection to work, period
I don't even know what to say to this it is bizarrely retarded and any one that knows anything about networking knows it. You are the one that looks retarded my friend not me. Want me to explain how all of this works and BTFO off you so hard you stop posting in this thread?
>>
>>140283309
>he has a gf?
Is that a question?
>>
>>140291587
no prob bruv
>>
>>140291663
you dont even know what DDoS mitigation works. meanwhile i'm the guy who cracked Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, pic related

>administering the websites
lol pajeet
>>
>>140291782
>ld be beautiful to spam reddit, fb, youtube etc with KANGZ memes until you couldn't use it anymore

That's pathetic and you would never be able to do any more than what's already done.

The only way you'd be able to affect these companies is if you engaged in legitimate terrorism, threatening the people that work at these corporations until they gave in to your demands which is the sort of thing that'd get you into prison.

Keep in mind there already was a major flood that affected a certain website in a way that changed many people's outlook, it was onto twitter. We made journalists start viewing Pepe as a white supremacist symbol and got Hillary to give a speech where she referenced Bane. Yet in spite of how much of an effect people had on twitter, the site still goes on.
>>
>>140292189
>free speech for everyone
>*bans people from TDS for posting a non stormfag opinion*
Yes, yes, quite the free speech my neomeme mexican useful idiot.
>>
>>140291776
>>140290139
there's nothing limiting you from doing something like this, no technical limitation as far as I can tell.

you're just building a system with a specific use case that's complicated, needs to be fault-tolerant, and has to adhere to the inflexibility of IP addresses. You'd probably end up with a shitty system that costs an exorbitant amount of money to develop and then run.

it's not really a solution.
>>
>>140282848
because 4chan is next you stupid fuck
>>
>>140292371
fuck him them, I never went to TDS because they are a bunch of circlejerking skinheads, I was just posting from the interaction I had with him on Gab

sorry my fellow taco I got jewed :(
>>
>>140291929

As paranoid as many liberals and leftists are, they will never do this to milquetoast people like Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Molyneux (not that I am a fan of any of them). The nazi larpers are mad that Anglin is being shut down so they are saying this will happen to all of us on the right.

Remember that there are many on the right who are completely unhinged and make us look bad to normies. Our leftist and liberal enemies are doing us a favor by getting rid of human trash like Anglin.

Hitler put a bullet in the head of Rohm during the night of the long knives because Rohm was a lunatic who was undermining the NSDAP. Anglin adds nothing of value to our movement and in fact he simply makes us look awful.

Our enemies are doing us a favor and we shouldn't be stopping them.
>>
>>140291776
You could, but what would be the point? The access point would get shut down so no one could get through. The only real solution here is to get a new Right Wing registrar, and force the fight to the next stage. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that led to either ICANN shutting it down or state level organized digital attacks on the registrar or even physical attacks. Now that the cat is out of the bag they can never go back to allowing the far right/altright whatever on the internet, as doing so would be a retreat for the Left/Jews/Globalists and they never retreat. The only way out of this mess is to go through to the other side. Getting the enemy to expand the list of people/ideas they want banned is helpful here as it wakes Normies up.
>>
>>140284244
Drug addiction will make you irrational. Gab asked one person to remove one post, no ban threat or anything. It's not a big deal, you got one post taken away in the history of the website by an outside party. These people aren't going to be sending take down letters every day.
>>
>>140291776
>oh ok i see, thanks. can you not filter everything through another IP address in front of your actual IP address though?

You can, but think about it. Let's say your site is 111.111.111.111, so you tell all your visitors to bookmark that. You start getting DDOSed, so you setup a reverse proxy on 222.222.222.222. Now you have to tell all your visitors to switch their bookmark to that, and then it starts getting DDOSed.....

It wouldn't work.
>>
>>140291118
>Haqsn't Anglin tried that? I would assume so, which means they've all denied him too
Frankly speaking, this needs to be looked into. Maybe, just maybe, he didn't look in the right direction, maybe he thought he's morally superior to online pirates and thus doesn't need to learn from their experience
>>
>>140292166
>pastebin sites

That's a negatory on that. I remember when many pastebin sites banned lists of companies for people to try and message for boycotts because they decided that boycotting was harassment.
>>
>>140292349
sure guy I was programming Cisco routers and had my CCNA and CCNP when you were in grade school. All you dumb ass kids in this thread always talking out your asses, this whole fucking place is teenagers LARPing talking shit out their asses
>>
>>140292546
>>140292371
The only thing I do know is that everything stormweenies get their hands on goes to shit tho, but I still don't support banning him from the whole internet, he has the right to spew his bullshit
>>
>>140292370
Yes, but im talking in a much, much grander scale. I'm not talking about manually doing the work. Use scripts to disrupt the sites 24/7. Crash the plane with no survivors. What else is there to do? We will become nomads forever if we keep playing their game, searching for a place that will host us.
>>
File: 1503426831221.png (531KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1503426831221.png
531KB, 1500x1500px
>>140292546
I support free speech for nazis too if they're logically consistent and they actually want their ideas to be challenged

But I'm not gonna shed a tear or defend them if anti free speech cuck sites like /r/the_Donald and the daily stormer get BTFO

In fact I'm gonna do the opposite, expose them as the snakes they truly are
>>
>>140292626
The point of The Daily Stormer and sites like that isn't to be up somewhere where people who look really hard specifically for it can find it. The point is to be accessible to everyone to spread propaganda. Any solution that tucks them into a dark corner is not a solution but a victory handed to the Left.
>>
>>140292349
Not a single one of you faggots in this thread will debate me on any topic or anything other than durr hurrr your wrong. I was setting up multinational networks and 100 million dollar in revenue websites before any of you faggots ever had a smartphone
>>
>>140292668
If you think CCNP is a high level cert you're a retard. considering you didnt bother to include the track either means its fairly evident you dont even have it.

>LARP
lol ok, pic related. anyways stay btfo pajeet
>>
>>140284387
Lel.

Websites are censored in Europe on a regular basis. Their owners get jailed. Burgers are just new to this game.
>>
>>140291388
>Plus we're in a strange time where where services we once thought of as general utilities that'd never discriminate, are now discriminating.
>Censorship has become the norm
This is what scares me the most.
>>
>>140293022
>uTorrent WebUI

you're looking like a retard to me.
>>
>>140292954
true, if they fuck themselves up then it's their own fault
>>
>>140293155
qbittorrent and transmission are both shitty
>>
>>140293022
>lol ok, pic related. anyways stay btfo pajeet
CCNP is nothing to the CCNA and I got the certs for fun faggot while getting my double minor in biz and anthropology. Never even worked in NOC worked in web development before doing thermo dynamics research at the Georgia Tech Advanced Technology Development Center. I was building distributed networking supercomputers for NASA at University as a senior faggot Show me your resume and I will show you mine. Lets connect on linkedin
>>
>>140292634
I know some of it would get deleted, but that was my point: if you just want to get information out there, you dump it to lots of different places. Our side used to be limited to copying flyers on mimeograph machines in back rooms. Going distributed online is more work than setting up a Wordpress site and making it a hub, but you do what you gotta do.
>>
>>140293144
This was always going to happen, the faggots crying that the AltLARP crowd ruined things for others are missing the big picture. Anyone who has been paying attention to the sort of people getting involved in tech at the highest levels knew that this was coming. It happening faster is a good thing, frog in the pot and all that. If this was spread over a whole generation people would just accept it.
>>
>>140292972
Point valid, but I'm rather talking about picking the right offshore registrar. It's very likely that Anglin had no experience with this, and there was no one by his side to provide guidance on where to go.
>>
>>140293355
Again CCNP isnt a high level cert. You can't even larp properly pajeet. CCIE and CCA are both above it, and you're still too retarded to even include what track it was in like R&S.
>>
>>140286489
>unironically enough (((weev))) the kike is the most responsible for all this he's the one who wrote the article encouraging people to crash that landhwale's funeral

Correct, they're autists willing to rule edgelordism. They will never acknowledge trivial mistakes.

Plus, they're whining all the time like little bitches.
>>
>>140291143
>Isn't it a little (((coincidental))) to you that something happens to try and drive one of Gab's core demographics away - right as (((Verrit))) shows up?

Highlighting this because you're all being played.
>>
>>140282848
They're trying to make the entire internet a faggoty safe space, that's why. I didn't used to like Anglin, but the way they're coming after him is completely unprecedented. It's already spreading to other right-wing figures, too. We have to fight back and we have to fight back now, before this becomes the new normal.
>>
>>140293551
again you retarded faggot you don't even know the level of certs fucking hell I am dying laughing. CCNP isn't a stand alone cert you jackass it is only a cert on top of CCNA which is the golden standard top cert. You are so fucking stupid it is hilarious you have no affiliation with Cisco at all and know nothing about the cert structure talking about other people larping properly bloody fucking hell this is golden
>>
>>140291710
>your first post was an ad hominem
an ad hominem suggests that your innate stupidity is the reason for being wrong. im telling you that you are both retarded and unable to discern argumentation that differentiates concepts outside of your bullshit position laid out in your picture where you have a person in a maga hat saying things and then complaining that people are attacking him

the argument, physically attacking free speech is justifiable, is an indefensible position because it likewise justifies immediately attacking and killing you right back. the position that ideas expressed in free speech is deserving of physical removal is also the position that you have the right to kill people who try to attack you for wrongthink

that you're too stupid to comprehend this is typical of you also being a smelly faggot ass beaner. stay in mexico and tell your goddamn cousins to stop hopping the fucking border. all of you stupid niggers need to stay back in cartel land so your bloody dangling body is featured on some documentary on the practices of cartels
>>
>>140292561
>Hitler put a bullet in the head of Rohm during the night of the long knives because Rohm was a lunatic who was undermining the NSDAP. Anglin adds nothing of value to our movement and in fact he simply makes us look awful.

Well, he's basically having radio shows where he supports genocide. He's like, "yeah, I mean, why not, all options are on the table".

Then acts like he's surprised the US government is considering him as white isis-tier propagandist.

Those are antisocial elements, not nationalists not even national-socialists.
>>
File: bushfag.jpg (12KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
bushfag.jpg
12KB, 300x259px
>>140293551
The type of faggotry that goes on, on anonymous internet forums makes we question why I do any of the shit I do for any of fucking idiots, bunch of loud mouth drooling idiots that run your mouth all the time with nonsense
>>
>>140294067
>CCNP isn't a stand alone cert you jackass it is only a cert on top of CCNA
It is pajeet. For the CCNP R&S track you need to pass the route, switch and troubleshoot exams - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/professional/ccnp-routing-switching.html

CCNA R&S track has a entirely different set of exams -
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/associate/ccna-routing-switching.html

As you can see CCNA or its requisite exams are not a requirement of CCNP

Furthermore you're too retarded to know the different tracks for CCNP - https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/professional.html

>inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>140292166
Infographics also do well, and they can be shared in a decentralized manner anywhere. But yes, that's absolutely not enough. Usenet, IRC and other things are great and all, but if your goal is to reach the masses, you'll have to either be present where the masses are, or teach the masses to use new channels of communication.

Unless, of course, you're fine with sticking to your own narrow audience
>>
>>140285205
Go ipv6 and some sort of DHT for routing I dunno.
>>
>>140289340
Hang on to that thought fellow burger. Ridicule is one of the most powerful rhetorical strategies in history, and the left has almost completely abandoned it. Pushing that advantage will get you further than a thousand impassioned speeches about the plight of the White race.
>>
>>140288171
> /pol/ is free speech
> omg why are my blacked.com slide threads being delet
> fucking fascist mods
>>
>>140294597
I am doing playing with you kid I don;t know why I bother with you idiots. YOU CAN'T GET A CCNP WITHOUT A CCNA you moron. agas yourself and die bro mmmkkkk
>>
>>140282504

So I'm hearing conflicting shit...

Was the post deleted because they were mocking that fat commie bitch who got Dodged or because of personal info?

If it was just a poor taste meme - well, then, gab is screwed. It's one feature to distinguish it from the pack is rekt.
>>
File: der sturmer.jpg (82KB, 460x626px) Image search: [Google]
der sturmer.jpg
82KB, 460x626px
>>140291599
It's so funny to watch history repeat itself. You know what TDS really is? Just a modern Der Stürmer, Hitler's favorite newspaper. He loved it. Moderate Natsocs tried to get him to shut it down because they didn't like Julius Streicher, and "it makes us look bad," but he told them to fuck off.

You should fuck off too.
>>
Well, the timing isn't great, but I'll let the cat out of the bag.

I'm starting a project to crowdfund a free speech domain name registrar.

I am not a racist or neo-nazi. My legal last name is in fact Libre because I'm a free-software advocate that is die-hard enough to make it part of my identity.

I am greatly concerned about this internet censorship and I'm not going to sit on the sidelines.

Link to pre-launch:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/libre-speech-a-free-speech-domain-name-registrar-internet/coming_soon
>>
>>140285347

You really are from reddit then...

Raiding suicide memorials was a daily task on old /b/.
>>
>>140294200
>actually taking the time to write a verbose strawman
The only similarity between the situation that TDS is affronting now and this image, is the fact that the stormfronters have a double morality, one behind closed doors (TDS) that seeks to enrage and disrupt rival groups by any means necessary and attack freedom of speech in their closed circles, and a public morality where they pretend to be for free speech and simulate being victims of an unjust treatment via censorship of their freedom of speech.

While I don't advocate for violence as a response to freedom of speech, I think you are making a very intellectually dishonest attempt at obfuscating the double moral or modus operandi of nazis and fascists when it comes to their public relationships. It's your own fault for autistically interpreting the meme in this way.

>>140294895
>disagreeing with a Nazi is the same as posting offtopic trash cuck porn
How so?
>>
>>140294597
after some furious googling and realizing what a massive idiot you are got anything else to say? No? didn't think so. Keep working on doing what I did 20 years ago buddy
>>
>>140282504

God this whole thread is idiot tier.

Just use a foreign DNS provider. Find the DNS registrar for Tuvalu or Kyrgyzstan or something. Did you conquer Tuvalu?
>>
>>140284692
Taylor is good, but his race and iq offering was the first to be (((shut down))) on jewtube.
>>
Kikes control the internet and ICANN and are shutting /ourguy/ down because of his opinions. We need to bypass the entire DNS system with alternatives.
>>
>>140295497
>You really are from reddit then..
the plot thickens
>>
>>140286415

Agreed. None of this bullshit passes the smell test.
>>
>>140295651

There is no double standard mr. antifa. The alt right supports freedom of speech for everyone, there is no behind closed doors attacking freedom of speech.

That's what you do as antifa though. Nice projecting retard. Why are antifa so concerned about controlling other people?
>>
>>140295691
I said this hours ago while all the teenage LARPer tried to act like they knew wtf they are talking about. I could probably have the shit back online in a day no matter what the obstacles were
>>
>>140295691
>Just use a foreign DNS provider.

So easy! Why didn't anyone else think of that?
>>
>>140282504
>yfw the few good guys fighting against censorship are Nazis
>>
>>140295811
I like the idea of NameCoin, simple and elegant. I think this is what we really need.
>>
File: frame_23_delay-0.1s.gif (13KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
frame_23_delay-0.1s.gif
13KB, 199x199px
>>140282848
>>
>>140295970
>ban people for disagreeing with your shill narrative on /r/the_Donald, TDS, and other echo chambers
>no double standard
>>
>>140295811
>We need to bypass the entire DNS system with alternatives.
Besides the "DNS system" is multinational and not a system at all really they are just routing tables, they aren't regulated except in communist countries like China

lol there are no alternatives other than not using a domain
>>
>>140295651

>the fact that the stormfronters have a double morality, one behind closed doors (TDS) that seeks to enrage and disrupt rival groups by any means necessary and attack freedom of speech in their closed circles

>one behind closed doors
>disrupt rival groups by any means necessary

Pick one.

>disrupt rival groups by any means necessary and attack freedom of speech in their closed circles

Lies. No, those are both things alt right does not do, and antifa absolutely does.

You antifas are so autistic it's very interesting. You really have much difficultly seeing things from other people's perspectives. It's all about your autistic temper tantrum.
>>
>>140292202
>I mean programming routers is a pretty rare skill desu.
Is that what Hillary had in her basement? Cept she had e-mails. Is it possible to do something like that & host a website?
>>
>>140286047

forking over money to the kikes is an extremely bad idea. they will just steal it and then keep fucking with him
>>
>>140296233
>Is that what Hillary had in her basement?
What rotuers? Maybe, she just had servers, don;t know why she would use her own router unless she wanted to restrict access to it. I mean this is kind of a weird question. It depends on what the setup to her computer was and what she wanted to accomplish
>>
>>140291620
They had it up on .al (Albanian or Algerian I think) for a while and even they cabed
>>
>>140296233
If her computer was in a secured location they should already have had routers with firewalls etc. If she wanted to set up her own subdomain with higher level access within their already secure network she would have had her own router but there is no way to know without knowing what the orig network setup was
>>
>>140296167

>/r/the_Donald, TDS

You really are so retarded you don't deserve anything.

First, /r/the_Donald, TDS are not behind closed doors you retarded person. They are publiically available, anyone can read them.

>ban people for disagreeing

Second and more importantly though, I have been in anarchist forms many times, and they proudly talk about using their "banhammer". That's how we can all see that you 0xO/Rdda are autistic trash who can't see any other perspective than your own. You are happy to use the "banhammer" against "fascists" in your anarchist forum, but when you get banned on /r/the_Donald or TDS, you call it a double standard. No, it's called moderation and it's the same standard being applied by the alt right moderators and the anarchist moderators.

antifa membership must be correlated with autism spectrum disorders. It really must. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>140296226
>daily stormer shills don't ban people for disagreeing with them on TDS
>TDS and aspergers/pol/ don't organize Twitter raids, false flag leftists with fake memes, and even crash funerals

It's funny how you are so autistic you keep calling me antifa, despite the fact I've said that I would defend Nazi freedom of speech if you cucks weren't so insincere and hypocritical.

If the daily stormer allowed for challenging stormfag opinions(e.g. actual debate and opinions, not spam or cuckposting that disrupts the site), I'd be on anglin's side.

The truth is that this anglin nigger is very lacking in character and morals, and it reflects on his site.
>>
>>140282848

Because unless you're fine with only major networks and YouTube celebrities telling you what to eat, what to clean yourself with, what to believe, who to associate with, what the 'facts' are and what topics are and are not up for discussion any form of true independent opinion, is essentially gone; everything your hear, say and do will be only influenced and monitored by the likes
of GE, Amazon, Alphabet, Cargill, AT&T, and the Disney Corporation.

Is that what you want for the internet and for Public Discourse? The disneyfication of everyday life?
>>
>>140293141
>Burgers are just new to this game.
good, then they'll still get angry about it, as opposed to the Europeans who don't mind being fined for complaining about refugees shitting on their doorstep on facebook.
America is lousy in a lot of ways, but they arent half as cucked as the Europeans.
>>
>>140295441
While you assholes are arguing shit, you missed my announcement where I actually plan on fixing this mess.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/libre-speech-a-free-speech-domain-name-registrar-internet/coming_soon
>>
>>140295691
>Find the DNS registrar for Tuvalu or Kyrgyzstan or something.

How long is the Tuvalu registrar going to keep you as a client when they get that phone call: "Gee, nice little registrar you've got here. It'd be a shame if it got DDOSed into oblivion or our friends at ICANN pulled your authorization. And you could avoid it so easily, just dropping this one domain that's only making you $15/year. We think you know what to do."
>>
>>140293547
>Anglin having no experience with this
Pretty sure he does, and if not he has Weev working with him. (Serious Computer Haxor)
>>
>>140283948
>deep web is 90% government services

Source?
>>
>>140296737
Does the .al domain have a history of hosting controversial/illegal websites? I doubt he looked into it. Albania is affiliated with the EU, which is also not a good sign. It seems there could be a better move.
>>
>>140295441
>>140296944
Good lucj
>>
>>140296944
noice I would look into (((free))) though lol
>>
>>140296944
To get your domain name into the DNS tables all you need is a router that they ACK
>>
>>140296815

>daily stormer shills don't ban people for disagreeing with them on TDS
>If the daily stormer allowed for challenging stormfag opinions(e.g. actual debate and opinions, not spam or cuckposting that disrupts the site), I'd be on anglin's side.

No autist, that's what you don't understand. anarchist forums use the "banhammer" against any one who disagrees with them. When anarchist forums ban disruptive posters, and when alt right forums ban disruptive posters, it's just moderation. Moderation is allowed. If we go in an anarchist forum and start posting /pol/ stuff we'll get banned, so we don't go there. You get the same treatment when you come to alt right forums. You have severe autism because you can't see the our perspective on that.

>crash funerals

There's no evidence of this.

>It's funny how you are so autistic you keep calling me antifa, despite the fact I've said that I would defend Nazi freedom of speech if you cucks weren't so insincere and hypocritical.

Freedoms are absolute, either you defend it in all cases or not.
>>
>>140297160
Thanks.
>>140297254
I'm not sure what you're saying. I know what ((())) means, but I can't figure out what your sentence means, sorry.
>>140297332
I want an ICANN approved solution that resolves .com .net .org .us because our 1st amendment rights.
>>
>>140297043
>>140293547
if any of you all know him and he needs help bros just tell him to email me at [email protected], this is really not that big a deal his registrar dropped him he isn't being censored he can't be, not in America not yet anyway
>>
>>140293478
>It happening faster is a good thing
Perhaps.
>>
>>140297563
>ICANN approved

>because our 1st amendment rights

>rights

>approved
You weren't born here, were you?
>>
>>140297563
lolz just making a joke the kikes might be behind it
>I want an ICANN approved solution that resolves .com .net .org .us because our 1st amendment rights.
see >>140297587
>>
>>140296099

>So easy! Why didn't anyone else think of that?

Somehow moot and Hiroyuki have kept this site up for about 15 years. 8ch net is the more extreme site, somehow their DNS entries are still up. There must be ways.
>>
>>140296814
>stormfag shill pretends there are no private discord and jabber servers being used to coordinate narratives and certain actions in TDS and /r/the_donald

When you start your post with a lie, I don't feel compelled to respond seriously to the rest of the bullshit you're spewing.

As for antifa faggots and their forums, they can eat a dick, you are mistakenly lumping me with them.

>>140297489
>when alt right forums ban disruptive posters
Aka disagreeing with you, as exemplified by the policies of TDS, don't pretend non stormfag opinions are allowed on TDS

You're making a good point though, antifa and the alt right don't care about freedom of speech at all

>freedoms are absolute, either you defend it in all cases or not
Is that why you're defending nazis and fascists who censor opinions they don't like?
>>
>>140297704
I agree rights are not approved or given. I'm sure you understand my point is to create a registrar that works within the system that has been set up right now.
>>140297717
I'll send you an email.
>>
>>140293478
>>140297679
How do we wake up the normies to this censorship?
>>
>>140297983
k
>>
>>140297912
This is new. No one had tried to wipe a site off the net by blackmailing all the registrars before. If it succeeds, don't be surprised if they try the same method on others.

People are saying this-or-that registrar is anti-censorship and would be safe, but the truth is no one knows. Most registrars and hosting services bragged about their openness up until this event. Two months ago, Dreamhost bragged about how much they welcome hate speech, and they dumped Anglin in less than 24 hours. You just can't know until you try a service and it gets the threats.
>>
>>140282504
>fat memes
what was the post that triggered it?
>>
>>140297919

>private discord and jabber servers

Where are you going with this? No one has a right to enter people's private chatrooms and debate them.

>Aka disagreeing with you, as exemplified by the policies of TDS, don't pretend non stormfag opinions are allowed on TDS

You autistic antifa idiot didn't even read my post! anarchist forums "banhammer" people for disagreeing with them! Come back when your side is willing to follow the same rules you're trying to force on us!

>You're making a good point though, antifa and the alt right don't care about freedom of speech at all

alt right supports freedom of speech for everyone. Interesting that you took a shot against antifa, though. You're right, antifa doesn't support free speech for anyone but themselves.

>freedoms are absolute, either you defend it in all cases or not
>Is that why you're defending nazis and fascists who censor opinions they don't like?

What the fuck is this reply? alt right do not censor anyone. I didn't volunteer to defend all past right-wing regimes as you didn't volunteer to defend all past communist regimes, so your point is retarded.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.