[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who knew Islam is so based? It's literally saving the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1504537170256.jpg (51KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504537170256.jpg
51KB, 720x720px
Who knew Islam is so based? It's literally saving the West from itself
>>
>>140274916
You forgot to put on your meme flag.
>>
>>140274916
Islam is so fuckin based, those lefty cucks don't even know what they're in for
>>
>>140274916
>Women are punished if they're sluts
Only good part of Islam tbqh
>>
>>140274916
/pol/ loves islam. If /pol/ had to adopt a religion Islam would be the closest one to their actual beliefs. The only reason they don't do it is because they don't want to admit that sand niggers are right.
>>
>>140275479
what about throwing homosexuals off of buildings?
>>
except Islam actually worships Saturn
>>
>>140275777
>those trips
who cares though. you wanna make an omelette, sometimes you gotta wage jihad for the black cube
>>
>>140274916
(Y0u)
>>
>>140275658
nice try shareblue
>>
>>140276949
/pol/ should embrace Islam. if those fucking idiots waving Nazi flags and sieg heiling had showed up Allahu Ackbaring instead then they would have been unstoppable
>>
File: 1455229844733.png (957KB, 1960x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1455229844733.png
957KB, 1960x1044px
>>140275777
They worship the moon god of ancient tribal Arabia, Hubal. Known back then by the name of Allah. He was married to the sun and had three daughters.

The Bible speaks of moon worshippers.

Judges 8: 22 & 26 speaks of the gold nose rings and the "crescent-shaped" ornaments which seemed to be numerous.

>(Judges 8:21) So Ze′bah and Zal·mun′na said: “Get up yourself and assault us, for as a man is, so is his mightiness.” Accordingly Gid′e·on got up and killed Ze′bah and Zal·mun′na and took the moon-shaped ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

>(Judges 8:26) And the weight of the nose rings of gold that he had requested amounted to one thousand seven hundred gold shekels, besides the moon-shaped ornaments ...

>(Judges 8:21) So Ze′bah and Zal·mun′na said: “Get up yourself and assault us, for as a man is, so is his mightiness.” Accordingly Gid′e·on got up and killed Ze′bah and Zal·mun′na and took the moon-shaped ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

>(Isaiah 3:18) In that day Jehovah will take away the beauty of the bangles and the headbands and the moon-shaped ornaments,

Jehovah also warned the Israelites not to copy the people of the lands they were going into.

>(Deuteronomy 4:19) and that you may not raise your eyes to the heavens and indeed see the sun and the moon and the stars, .. and actually get seduced and bow down to them and serve them,...

Moses also wrote in Job 31: 26-28 that it was an act of idolatry to kiss the hand to the moon because this practice was prevalent already in the time of Moses/Job amongst moon worshipers. Job lived in the land of Uz (Arabia).

>(Job 31:26-28) If I used to see the light when it would flash forth, Or the precious moon walking along, 27 And my heart began to be enticed in secrecy And my hand proceeded to kiss my mouth, 28 That too would be an error for [attention by] the justices, For I should have denied the [true] God above.
>>
>>140275777
Explain why that's a bad thing kaffir
>>
>>140278869
how the fuck did you know I'm a nigger
>>
>>140274916
Things i love about Islam
>Keeping women as less degenerate as possible
>Killing faggots and degenerates
>Punishing adulterers
>Honour killings

Things i hate about Islam
>Justifying Rape
>Obsessed with sex
>Killing non-believers
>Normalizing Pedophilia
>Being ok with Inbreeding
>Zoophilia
>Mutilating women
>Globalist religion
>>
More white men should claim to be islamic and talk about how most women in the west today are untrustworthy and need to lose their rights, foreigners and gays are bad,etc. Watch how quick the left will be to start denouncing it. Islam is pretty small potatos numbers wise right now in the western hemisphere so i feel that doing things that can hurt it now will help much more than later.
>>
File: Mother-of-harlots.jpg (235KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-of-harlots.jpg
235KB, 488x500px
>>140278869
Because it is demon worship.>>140278795
The god Saturn is just a continuation of the Baal gods and Moloch gods of the Cananites and the Babylonians. They demanded human sacrifices, orgies, and cruelty. Allah is represented by the moon. He is the original moon god, Hubal who is also known as Bel, Baal.

Muhammed just adopted the false god of his father and grandfather and made him the only god with Christian themes. Same as the the RCC is just roman mythology with Christian themes.
>>
>>140275479
>>140275660
or hating Jews?
>>
>>140280580
Islam and /pol/ are a perfect match, really. the Nazi meme had a good run but ratings are down so we need something fresh for the Fall season of Current Year
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.