[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this guy? Lugenpresse covering everything about Cantwell,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Remember this guy?
Lugenpresse covering everything about Cantwell, but silence about James Fields
>>
>>140274144
Hearing in mid December. Only newspaper reporting on him is the charlottesville local.
>>
>>140274144
>>140274144
Almost forgot about him... MSM was too busy with their bullshit to do any sort of real journalism... Maybe they are leaving him alone in preparation of a not guilty verdict/sentence <1 year
>>
>>140274144

it is all very suspicious
>>
>>140274144
Doesn't matter it was a false flag anyway.
He will be free.
>>
>>140274144
its almost as if cantwell was a plant
>>
>>140274144
He's schizophrenic so it fucks up their narrative
>>
>>140274144
>>140274943

Yeah it's funny how his literal side of the story is not told anywhere. Probably because no one wants it being told so they can make up his motivations to fit their agenda.
>>
>>140274144

The DNC runs the entire town, it's police, and the State Government. There is no way to prove this person was even arrested, or is currently in custody. They run the jails. Duh!!!
>>
>>140274943

I think you guys are delusional. He's already been convicted, the trial is a formality. He will be lucky if he does not get the needle.

Don't get me wrong. He should get a minimal sentence. He probably freaked out because leftist mobs were attacking cars. But there is no justice if you are pro-white.
>>
File: 1498608038739.jpg (229KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498608038739.jpg
229KB, 1024x720px
>>140274144
everyone is going to lose their fucking mind when this guy gets off and they blame his actions on the rioters

going to be FUCKING GRAND
>>
File: char_tundra_mirror2.jpg (181KB, 1329x555px) Image search: [Google]
char_tundra_mirror2.jpg
181KB, 1329x555px
What do you see in this freeze-frame? Is the door mirror intact? It's a big deal if it is
Source video @03:26:20: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bftlvh1qs&t=0s
>>
>>140274144
Is he....a virgin?
>>
>>140274144
do you just rotate fucking cantwell. richard spencer and this kid?

Do you guys use any other pictures? Its the same fucking 3 threads day after day.
>>
>>140276504
>He will be lucky if he does not get the needle.
I thought they said he was schizophrenic, would they really give a man with a mental illness the needle?
>>
>>140274144
They did the same thing with Jo Cox's killer. They don't want to put a spotlight on spook false flags.
>>
>>140277666

Dude he is a "white supremacist". All of that liberal sympathy shit goes out the window.
>>
>>140276647
Civil war when?
>>
>>140276504

They have a lot of leeway to use procedure and discretion against you

But it's not always clear that actual jury trials are 100% corrupted

If he has a good lawyer and he gets lucky he could probably get it down to some kind of criminal negligence or recklessness
>>
>>140274144
Yeah. Still dgaf.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.