[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanting to have children and a family >in the worst socioeconomic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
>wanting to have children and a family
>in the worst socioeconomic time for that
>not being an individual focused on self improvement and success
>>
Success means nothing when you're dead.
>>
File: 1360243589149.jpg (60KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1360243589149.jpg
60KB, 500x700px
>>140272930
Implyng you wouldn't
>>
>>140273070
Nothing means anything when you are dead.
>>
>>140273070

Nothing has meaning when you're dead.
You should spend your life maximizing your own happiness, children and families are expensive and cost you your youth- isn't it better to spend all that money on yourself?
>>
You achieve immortality by extending your bloodline, you fuckin moron.
>>
>>140273401

Explain further.
>>
>>140273401
First of all, my children could die without having their own children, second of all, I don't care about "immortality", because when I die, I die. I can't experience the effects of my influence in this world, there is nothing for me to do but go away and cease to exist.

You have to be a brainlet to see having kids as anything more than surrendering to your primal urges. Pathetic.

Also if I turn out to be famous and inspirational for generations to come, I don't need kids for that, in fact, I will get "more immortal" that way.
>>
self improvement and success for 4chan users consists of:
>getting up at 12pm instead of 2
>putting clothes on that arnt already dirty
>needing to whipe your ass >5 times from a shit
>cooking something for more than 15mins
>getting a (You) at some point in the day

with all those covered you should be mighty proud to say you really tried hard to be the best human being you can be
>>
>>140273164
>>140273285
You can improve your kids life, hopefully to the point where they end up better off then you. Hopefully they do the same with their kids and so on.
Also, raising children is rewarding and brings happiness in its own way, and the costs dont outway that.
>>
>>140275094
You can't do both. Either you work on yourself or on your children.

It's easy to choose because I know that I won't betray myself, not so easy with other people. Having children is taking a blue pill, I am sorry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.