[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young mother killed herself on her 23rd birthday 'after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Young mother killed herself on her 23rd birthday 'after being bullied by vile internet trolls including one who created a fake Tinder account for her'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4849996/Young-mother-killed-23rd-birthday.html?mrn_rm=als1

> Leanne Morrison, from Cambusbarron, Scotland, is thought to have ended her life after she returned from a night out celebrating her birthday in nearby Stirling. The mother-of-one was described as being the 'life and soul of the party' and 'lived for' her four-year-old son Mason.

What do we do about the single mother problem? Should we man up and step in and take care of these kids?
>>
In her case it seems to have sorted itself out
>>
>facial piercings
>drawn on eyebrows
>caked on makeup
>duckface
>filter
>fake blonde hair
she did the world a favor
>>
File: 1456798489489.jpg (15KB, 226x255px) Image search: [Google]
1456798489489.jpg
15KB, 226x255px
Vapid Narcissistic cunt gets what she deserves. Don't be such a piece of shit that your total life's value is relegated to online activity.

Darwin Award winner.
>>
>>140270370
thot shoulda found a guy to pound her fuckholes day and night. oh well. maybe the coroner can play with her corpse before throwing her in the dirt
>>
>>140270370
She could have simply canceled her account.

This is what I'm experiencing 90% when using Tinder. Single Moms expecting some handsome Chad to take care of their kids. Fuck no and don't fall for it my fellow Anons.
>>
>>140270370
>man up and step in and take care of these kids.

you're literally a cuck if you do that, it's like taking care of chad's kids. Let that stacy's problem be her problems, she deserves it it anyways, thats her punishment for fucking with chad.
>>
File: canadianfantasy.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
canadianfantasy.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
>'lived for' her four-year-old son Mason

The answer here is obvious: if you kill yourself, your parent-less children win.
>>
>>140270370
I feel sorry for the kid.
Western men are to blame for giving women a degree of freedom they cant handle.
This is the result.
>>
jews destroyed the black family with gang culture

jews destroyed the white family with slut culture

these women used to be told having a kid too young would ruin your life. and then that was too offensive so they started to normalize teen pregnancy. then the wellfare kicked in

do not put up with these hookers.
ive have watched too many good men try to step up and raise a family with these sluts and what do they do.... leave him at home with kids that arent even his to go party...

when these kids are seeking role models because their parents are trash, that is when we drop the redpills and give them home. you dont need to shack up with a wellfare queen to influence these kids.
>>
>>140270370
>What do we do about the single mother problem?

send em my way. ill give them promises of security and wealth only to impregnate them a second time and disappear. that way they will have a child both by a child and then by a perceived beta. get shamed by your fellow man as a nigger and i wont argue with it but will i ever feel sympathy for a roastie? no, theyre not even human
>>
>>140270370
Since when the fuck did the media start reporting on suicides? Nobody cares, no crime has been committed and frankly it's disrespectful. Are they using pathetic selfmurderers to further push their agenda and muh feels?
>>
>>140270596
>her four-year-old son Mason.

>Darwin Award winner.

Denied!
>>
>>140270370
> Mason
Conspiracy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.