[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does pol also hate legal and integrated immigrants who doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1504539759329.jpg (111KB, 464x684px) Image search: [Google]
1504539759329.jpg
111KB, 464x684px
Why does pol also hate legal and integrated immigrants who doesn't cause any harm?
>>
*don't
>>
File: thicc8.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thicc8.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
>>140269169
Well, we have an unemployment crisis. Millions of people are jobless, suffering, stuck on welfare, many without the necessary skills to get a job. Immigration exacerbates this problem. If companies can import skilled workers, they have no reason to train Americans or pressure the education system to reform. Our education system doesn't produce workers with necessary skills because there is no incentive to do so. Enact a moratorium on all immigration and watch how fast corporations force the education system to start producing workers. Also we have zero need for unskilled laborers, period, especially with automation on the horizon.

Politically, immigration is suicidal for anyone who loves liberty. Voting patterns don't lie: immigrants overwhelmingly vote for leftist policies and politicians.
>>
>>140269797
Pic related:
Beautiful.
And not a Nigger in sight.
>>
>>140269169
To put it simple:
Because they still put their own culture above ours. They will never truly identify with their host country. They either build parallel societies or heavily influence the native culture of the country. This is especially true in countries with a low level of patriotism e.g. Germany.
Caveat: I said "to put it simple".
Exceptions exist but the are just that.
>>
>>140270853
*they
>>
File: 1502494561205.jpg (90KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1502494561205.jpg
90KB, 800x532px
>illegal aliens
>illegal immigrants
>undocumented immigrants
>immigrants
>Le dreamers
>>
>>140269797

in b4 BRAAAPPP

gr8 pic otherwise though

Also, spot on with everything except for blaming leftists and saying they're anti-liberty. Authoritarians are anti-liberty, not specifically leftists. I'm fine with ANY politician who's pro-civil liberties, but they are always on the fringe (Libertarians and Green Party in the U.S.) and TPTB ensure they stand no chance of winning...or they candidates just pants-on-head retarded like Johnson proved himself to be in 2016 (and the Libertarian convention was an absolute shitshow, so it's not like the other candidates were any better.)

Look at Tulsi Gabbard for a leftist who is pro-liberty and anti-immigration. They exist and should be promoted if Trump is ineffective on the issue, since there wouldn't be nearly as much mindless outrage if it was a leftist non-white woman saying these things rather than Donald Trump and people might start actually listening to reason.
>>
Jews can't meme
>>
File: crusader.jpg (580KB, 2244x2859px) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
580KB, 2244x2859px
>>140269169

Our ancestors fought for hundreds of years to keep them out. They simply do not belong here. Deus Vult!
>>
>>140269169

We don't.

People who conform to their old culture and ignore the customs of their new ones are not "integrated" in any sense of the word.
>>
>>140269169
But they are differnent than us genetically. Most of them are genetically inferior, if not culturally inferior too. You aren't a cuck, are you? You do want to preserve your family and your people?
>>
>>140273108
not technically true

the reality is they have not evolved in our regions and suffer massively over the long term with high rates of allergic reactions, blood issues, skin and mental disorders

but this is a fact no one will admit. remember, facts are racist now.
>>
>>140273467
>not technically true
???
>>
>>140269169
I can't hate something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>140269169
They hated us first
>>
Demographics
>>
>>140269169
Out of principle. I didn't choose to associate with these people, yet I'm forced to. Neither am I allowed to just associate with people like me who reject them all.

That's how you create hatred.
>>
>>140272575
>Ancap
>Pro-America
HAHA
>>
>>140274273

This is possibly the most entitled thing ive ever heard a white male say. This is american negress levels of entitlement.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.