[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For example, this leddit thread. What the fuck is this?https

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494750211383.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494750211383.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
For example, this leddit thread. What the fuck is this?https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6xorgh/17f_is_it_ok_to_just_accept_the_fact_that_youre/

>Go for it! Just be safe, use protection etc. There are some people who will have negative reactions, but you're not living your life for those people.
>So go ahead and embrace being "slutty"; just don't make it all that you are.
>Good for you. You like sex. Nothing to be ashamed of.
>Do you feel this 'awakening' has empowered you? Do you feel better, stronger? If so, then it sounds like it's all going well.

wait for it...

>i know a girl who's a freshman in college that's fucked about 30 guys but not one of them asked her out on a legit date. Now she complains that she can't find guys that want to take her out let alone actually find a boyfriend. No self respectable guy wants to be with the girl who's fucked 30 random guys that didn't even buy her dinner first. This will probably be downvoted but it's a true story. Take it however you want
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAA

inb4
>reading leddit
>ever
>>
>>140265879
>5 percent
should i even bother saving my virginity for marriage? thought it would be dope to lose my virignity with a virgin wife but at this point seems like all girls are slutty fucks. i mean that thread is just proof of that. fucking whores jesus
>>
>>140267154
I don't even know. And then when you see how much better previous generations of men had it... fuuuuck
>>
>>140267965
ikr i wonder how we can fix women
>>
>>140265879
reminder that there is nothing wrong with honour killing your non virgin daughter
no wonder our ancestors were so redpilled on the woman question
>>
>>140269683
20 "But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, 21 then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father’s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you
>>
>>140269683
i dont think that would go to well in 2017
>>
File: 1493556166123.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1493556166123.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>reading leddit
>ever
>>
>>140265879
Your daily reminder: Sexuality and relationships are just as important, if not more, than race. Oxford-educated Anthropologist J.D. Unwin did a civilizational study of sexually liberated societies and found that each time, sexual liberation preceded civilizational waning or outright collapse.

We're absolutely doomed, and if the browns don't cause it, women will.
>>
>>140270858
The question is, where do we go from here? We know how we got here, but how do we get back?
>>
>>140270991
Well, on a personal level, I'm just not marrying unless I find a virgin that I'm attracted to and get on well with. That probably won't happen, and I've accepted that, but I refuse to marry some unloveable seconds.

Beyond that, there's really nothing we can do but hope things get considerably worse. So many problems in society are tolerated only because we have an immense amount of wealth in society.

You can't really "fix" things at this point, and collapse seems inevitable. Accelerationism is the best bet, honestly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.