[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>World War III won't happen. >Nuclear holocaust won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 1474580804563.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474580804563.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
>World War III won't happen.
>Nuclear holocaust won't happen.
>New US Civil War won't happen.
>Race war won't happen.
>Yellowstone Supervolcano eruption won't happen.
>New economic depression won't happen.
>Very real possibility the technological singularity won't happen.
>First contact with extraterrestrial civilization won't happen.
>NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!

What gives? Why is it that in our lifetime nothing overwhelmingly gamechanging like the events I listed above never happen?

What will it take to change the status quo?
>>
File: Deep breath bby grl.gif (4MB, 362x271px) Image search: [Google]
Deep breath bby grl.gif
4MB, 362x271px
Nothing happening is the greatest happening. We live in an eternal malaise.
>>
You wanna bet?
see above
don't want it to
>Race war won't happen.
same again
of course it will...eventually
oh that's gonna happen
that's destined to happen. the universe is a closed loop. it wouldnt exist if that didn't happen
already happened
>>
>>140261082
I would like to believe you Irish anon, but it seems that whenever something big is going to happen, the status quo enacts its checks and balances and we're back to square one.

For once, even if it was something insane, I would love to see our status quo shaken up. Something along the lines of the Bronze Age Collapse or the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages.
>>
>>140261465
Not to get all Joe Rogan, but have you considered that the internet may have shaken up the status quo?
>>
>>140262236
Eh, nah. I get what you're trying to say, but it seems more like bread and circuses than any real change. It's this generations TV in my opinion.
>>
>>140260685
Nah that one's prolly inevtiable
>>
>>140262464
I'm sure it will erupt in the distant future, but from the looks of it that won't happen in our lifetime.
>>
>>140262403
Communicates with autists in Anglosphere
>TV
>>
Maybe Hell is a place where nothing ever happens.
>>
>>140260685
explain
>>
>>140262591
Why does it always have to be all about you anon?
>>
>>140262804
The way it works is different, but it has the same effect. People use the Internet for the same reasons people watch TV.

Perhaps I should have said that it has complemented TV rather than replacing it. It's just a bigger dose of soma.
>>
>>140262804
>Boer-zulu rape baby
You're not welcome in the anglosphere dutchman.
>>
>>140262997
It's not about me, it's about the whole freaking world!

At least it feels that way. Like nothing is going to change our expected norms and trajectory.

It feels like we're stuck in a stasis with only superficial changes that don't really change anything. Like we're stuck in the 20th century with only minor changes.
>>
>>140260685

wrong
>>
>>140262804
nije samo anglosfera brate

>white pride world wde
>>
>>140260685
Happenings do happen, they just happen gradually over years. The world in 1917 was radically different and in 2117 it will be just as different to us.

As for the world, it's just gonna have to run it's course
>>
During hurricane season, NORTH Korea will drop a bomb in the water and cause a tsuami????
>>
>>140260685
It all happens at once.
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57KB, 416x431px
>>140260685
Oh yes it will.
That's the fun part. It's inevitable and it WILL(read: WILL) kill most of humanity when it does.

VEI-8 eruptions are only matched by large meteors in destructive potential, and there's no way to prevent or stop them.

Mom always has the last laugh.
>>
>>140264238
That makes sense. Perhaps I'm just feeling the malaise of our current situation.
>>
who's ready to take on the zone years after shit hits the fan
>>
File: Pancreas Chad.jpg (608KB, 2518x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Pancreas Chad.jpg
608KB, 2518x1245px
>>140260685
Oh but you're wrong, for something is happening right now:

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication
>>
>>140265088
I should have said it won't happen in this lifetime, but I know it will eventually happen at a later date.
>>
>>140265383
That's stupid. Too stupid...
>>
File: No Pancreas.jpg (147KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
No Pancreas.jpg
147KB, 1152x648px
>>140265572
You don't realize the severity of it all, in time my brotherhood will release irrefutable evidence and you will come to believe.
>>
>>140265790
Nah, it's stupid.
>>
>>140260685
>>NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!
Did nobody every teach you history?
stuff happens, and will happen soon.
Calm before the storm.
>>
>>140260685
At least we still have time.

>be born in 1946
>die in 2017
>biggest happening was the collapse of the USSR
>itsliterallynothing.png
>>
>>140260685
Just if you were born in 1930, you've seen a World War, Nuclear weapons used, Man walking on the Moon, fall of Communism.

Born after 1970 or day 1980, you haven't seen shit in comparison.
>>
File: Fake Pancreas.png (75KB, 355x219px) Image search: [Google]
Fake Pancreas.png
75KB, 355x219px
>>140265905
Nice argument lad. I was naive like you once, sitting there believing all the organs in my body where as the teachers at school explained it. Finding out the Pancreas was all a lie really shook me up too, but I did not lash out. I took it in and joined the Pancreatic Brotherhood. Take heed now for it will make the future a better one for you.

Do not lash out at me, for I speak the truth. Take heed and learn my dear friend.
>>
>>140265964
I get that anon. I would love to be wrong.

Something needs to happen. 9/11 and the so-called War on Terror just don't cut it.
>>
>>140266208
Nah, I don't need to argue about it. It's stupid. Get back to me when you have something meaningful to argue about.
>>
>>140260685
>Why is it that in our lifetime nothing overwhelmingly gamechanging
The Internet happened, don't take that for granted.

WW3 is always a possibility, more so than ever before. The conditions around the world are similar to those of just before WW1. Tensions are wound up to 9 currently, Trump going for a full on Trade War with China cranks them to 11.

>Race war won't happen.
It will only ever get to minor skirmishes, lest there is a radical shift in public perceptions that force most people in the west to allign under race.
Potential catalyst for some major changes to occur, as America would be crippled. Not an end of the world scenario like many claim.
You were not alive in 2008?
We're still following the trends of exponential growth covered by moore's law, who knows when the next breakthrough occurs.
Our species ceases to exist if it does. They have the potential to move at relativistic speeds, while we do not. A single RKKV could wipe out the planet and there's nothing we could do to stop it.
>>
>>140266601
>You were not alive in 2008?

I'm well aware of the "Great Recession". Everything still feels the same despite it though.

>The Internet happened, don't take that for granted.

Maybe I'm just used to it like everyone else, so I just don't notice it anything.

>WW3 is always a possibility, more so than ever before.

I want to believe this, yet nothing ever sets it off.

Who knows? Maybe it will finally happen.
>>
>>140261082

WW3 wont happen.

Neither will nuke holocaust.

Civil war in US is unlikely but way more likely than WW3.

Race war wont happen.

Yellowstone... uh, no idea.

The econ system will crash and burn hard. But if it's in 20 years or next Tuesday - who knows.

Tech singularity will happen, again when?

Aliums confirmed already.

3/8 with potato.
>>
File: 1500332592511.jpg (84KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500332592511.jpg
84KB, 420x420px
>>140260685
>What is the European migrant crisis?
>What was the election of Trump?
>What are the NK-US tensions?
>What is the Syrian War?
>What is the Islamic state?
>What was 911?
>What is the leftist jihad on CSA monuments?
>What is the downfall of the West?
What the fuck are you talking about? Things don't just happen instantly, it takes time for the gears of history to start up, but once they are in motion, one event follows another, until the giant bang. Just like nuclear fusion.
The gears are already in motion, btw, and they were started 30 years ago. These demographic changes are changing the West, and the migrant crisis is escalating everything.
Nothing will be the same as it was before.
>>
Why would any nuclear-capable country's government allow itself to lose a war knowing they'll be seeing the axe, when they could flex their nuclear muscles like NK is doing and stalemate the whole thing. We're just headed for more cold wars and proxy wars imho
>>
>>140267349
Maybe it's because all of the things you listed just feel "normal" to me.

The "War on Terror" has been ongoing under different pretenses for over a decade. Islamic terrorism in and of itself is nothing new.

North Korea is always making threats.

Trump is just another Republican, only he's less experienced in governing and more outspoken.

Maybe the European migrant crisis is kind of different, but only time will tell if Western Europe really does become "Eurabia". If sharia becomes the norm there, then I'll acknowledge it.

The leftist war on monuments and memorials is worrisome, but I'll wait and see if they go beyond the Confederate stuff.
>>
>>140260685
Humanity's been around for, give or take, 200,000 years and the Earth itself is 4.6 billion (?/2lazy2google) years old. The odds that the end-of-the-world apocalypse will happen within your lifetime is incredibly slim.
>>
>>140260685
Maybe a plague will happen
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
19 days...
>>
>>140260685
He's trying to reverse the meme magic in order to destroy the world!
>>
>>140265383
>Pancreas Prevarication
copypasting faggot

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115164785/
>>
>>140268304
>what are nuclear weapons
>>
Take it from a well written rpg:
https://youtu.be/wl2ifpzVEgg
>>
>>140268896
I am the member who overlooks this domain, all material is my own. It is my duty to spread truth here without being intrusive.
>>
>>140260685
Soon
>>
File: 1487522215299.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487522215299.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
>>140260685
>new economic depression will happen before we go into war
>no one is stupid enough to cause a true nuclear holocaust
>yellowstone will happen sooner or later, unless its triggered by a nuclear strike
>the singularity is happening right now at its own rate
>first contact has already happened, its just confidential
>us civil war will happen unless drastic action, one way or the other occurs
>race war depends on the above

>shitposting about nothing happening when people have been getting more and more radicalized by leftists or in response to them
>when we have some major world leaders working against the globalist agenda
>when the fbi and the cia are resolving internal issues
>when we're going to see people land on mars in our lifetimes
>when aging is going to be much less of an issue if not cured completely in our lifetimes
>when crispr is going to save us from dysgenics
>when genetics is telling us more and more about human evolution then we knew before
>when quantum computing and ais are coming to fruition as we speak

wew lad
>>
>>140260685
no one can predict the future, a happening occurs when it is least expected.
>>
>>140260685
Im sorry guys due to great understanding of memetic magic i always kept positive thought and i ve been creating my own reality where disasters are canceled, but im losing now. Sep23 isnt a joke i messed up im sorry i cant keep up with nothings gonna happen thoughts something is going to happen it will get better as time goes but things will happen this time it is for real i feel it i smell it i can sense it lurking around uncontrollably shaking there trying to crack up and explode shit is going to happen im sorry but it will get better think of it as a reset but reset requires lots of deleting i cant resist happening now it will happen things will unfold superfast get hold tight
Good luck and its been nice knowing you all
>>
File: IMG_6790.jpg (45KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6790.jpg
45KB, 462x350px
>>140271602
Ah forget it fuck the digits
Guys Never Mind
Nothings gonna happen
>>
>>140266487
Yuwer redarted
>>
File: 888jhgfdsert.jpg (4KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
888jhgfdsert.jpg
4KB, 273x184px
something has to happen, i want my tribulations NOW
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.