[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Robert Chandler >Grew up in 1930s monocultural White-majority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: DI2-nsCXUAUaa-E.jpg (180KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DI2-nsCXUAUaa-E.jpg
180KB, 675x1200px
>Robert Chandler
>Grew up in 1930s monocultural White-majority America
>Joined the Army and served with distinction in Korea
>Graduated in Electrical Engineering
>Went on to work on General Electric
>Over his lifetime he invented and patented dozens of successful industrial products including an automated steel mill for rolling steel for cars, a paper mill for the production of Kleenex, warehousing, railroads and tanker ships. >Designed scooters, die casting machines, machines for producing plastic products and a vehicle logging system
>Voted Conservative all his life
>All-around a patriotic, hard-working man
>Met and married Barb
>Have an autistic son
>Tried to guide him out of trouble
>Have to spend the last years of what was to be your comfy retirement, having to clean soiled underwear of your retarded autistic grown-up manchild son
>Getting trolled day and night
>Get prank calls from 13 year olds, videos and postcards of your son fucking a blow up sex doll
>Get colon cancer
>Die alone on a dirty bed, full of bug bites
>Become famous for the antics of your retarded son rather than for all the shit you did in your lifetime

RIP Robert Franklin Chandler Jr.
4 September 1927- 6 September 2011
"It was an interesting life I had."
>>
Seemed like a real prick when I talked to him in the phone desu senpai
>>
Wasn't Barb a literal dumb bar slut that Bob ended up settling for
>>
>>140260194
>Over his lifetime he invented and patented dozens of successful industrial products including an automated steel mill for rolling steel for cars, a paper mill for the production of Kleenex, warehousing, railroads and tanker ships. >Designed scooters, die casting machines, machines for producing plastic products and a vehicle logging system
How the fuck are they so poor then?
>>
>>140260697
Because Bob passed away and Chris ammassed thousands in unpaid credit card debt
>>
>have a kid at 55
>Surprised he's autistic
>>
>>140260194
Bump
>>
>>140261482
But they were poor before Bob died too.
>>
>>140260194
At least he had one son that ended up being a doctor.

All of barbs kids are deranged
>>
>>140262150
Barb spent everything and he probably wasn't that well paid or had a pension.
>>
>>140260194
Chris wouldn't have transitioned if Bob was still alive
>>
File: what the fug.png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
202KB, 600x700px
>>140260194
>invented and patented successful industrial products
>"shit this guy must've been rich, i wonder what wikipedia has to say about this, they must have an article on this guy"
>go to wikipedia for robert chandler
>none of the results are related
>>
spergs will have to be euthanized in any future white ethnostate. 90% of the posters here will be going straight to the camps.
>>
>1930s
>Monocultural USA
Wrong, there were tons of filthy non-white Sicilians here
>>
>>140263773
germans as well.
>>
>>140260481
yeah he knocked her up or something

always wear a condom boys
>>
>>140263650
he was working for GE at the time

he owns none of the patents dumbass
>>
>>140263914
Krauts at least got ANGLO'D to a greater extent. In the 30s speaking German in public was social suicide. Not to mentioned most were Protestant
>>
>>140260697
Because usually when an employee patents something, the patent belongs to the company. Their logic is usually something along the lines of
>You invented this thing
>Although the concept was yours, you designed it using company resources and time, and probably couldn't have created it without said resources
>Because of this, your design belongs to us, not you
It's not completely unfair, but it's still not right.
>>
Maybe he was on the spectrum too.

But instead of having the internet and other garbage he had a war and role to play.

Then was given an opportunity to learn and focus on a field.
>>
>>140260697
Just because you patent something, doesn't mean it will go into use and get sold.
>>
>>140260697
Work for hire. He and a team of probably dozens of others, working for a salary, created those things for a company. He has no claim to those patents other than the fame of having his name on it.
>>
>>140260194
F
>>
>>140264531
No, it's the fact that they had a child in their 50s combined with Barb's shit genes. But mostly because Barb's side of the family was full of losers. Don't believe me? Go read about Chris's half brother, Cole.
>>
>>140264531
That's the theory of why aspies have historically been able to pass their genes on, because they were able to go full OCD and specialize in whatever task was given to them. All the Greek and Roman philosophers were autustic as fuck
>>
>>140263683
Hurry up. I'm tired of living.
>>
Pretty much the only person I had feels for in that fucked up family. What a god damn mess.
>>
>>140263773
Undocumented italoNiggers were the spicShits of their day, true story.
And they are co-religionists: roman catholic.
illegal immigration is the vatican's preferred method to collapse a regime they are at odds with, since christianity first came into being.
>>
>>140266021
Chris sold Bob's stamp collection that he cherished and spent years collecting. And then Chris blew the money on $400 Lego sets.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.