[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>antifa are now formally domestic terrorists Why is nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: heh.jpg (41KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
41KB, 707x490px
>antifa are now formally domestic terrorists

Why is nobody talking about this

Can we shoot them on sight yet?
>>
Bump

Fuck Antifa
>>
That was fake news dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_2999.jpg (138KB, 945x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2999.jpg
138KB, 945x696px
>>
File: IMG_2930.png (51KB, 866x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2930.png
51KB, 866x644px
>>
i cant wait to be able to soot Antifa scum on sight
#makeamericagreatagain
>>
File: 1502944708998.png (3MB, 1255x5323px) Image search: [Google]
1502944708998.png
3MB, 1255x5323px
>>140255711
>Antifa declared
This was a PR move more than anything, unless they start making moves against the (((organizers))) it changes very little.

95% of the degenerate protestors at any given rally aren't "in Antifa" they are just the local leftist subhumans who show up when the (((organizers))) tell them to. Riots n'' shieet will continue, they'll just sign up events under a different group tags or remain unaffiliated and voila, they are legit again.

You'll probably never get to unload on "them" and they are mostly just drones anyways so it'd be pointless. The ones you've gotta worry about aren't usually wasting time knocking over trashcans, that's mostly for the useful idiots.

The organizers (the ones who ACTUALLY get Soros funding) will even do shit like pay homeless people to show up and get violent. This is just politics now, democracy and international-capitalism don't mix well goys.

The Internet was a gamechanger, and it may have saved us from a literal color-revolution event. That's why they're so relentlessly trying to SHUT IT DOWN atm.

Egypt wasn't a revolution it was a coup, same with Ukraine. It's a lot harder to pull that shit when some kekistanis with a video camera can show the reality of the situation to the whole world instantly.
>>
Meanies
>>
>>140258622
They will never have the mass appeal of the public as long as the keep getting filmed beating people up.
As much as I despise political violence, every time a video of their shenanigans rises up I have the urge to drive to California with a lead pipe.
>>
File: 1503439093570.png (406KB, 946x459px) Image search: [Google]
1503439093570.png
406KB, 946x459px
>>140258622
>inb4 tl;dr
It's WELL worth the time it takes to read this. We are fighting an asymmetric engagement here, and we're going to need every advantage we can gather moving forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
>>
>>140261894
I see more beauty in the traditional aspects that still remain, and I now work towards preserving and renewing them
>>
>>140255711
The (((Elite))) is so butthurt over Charlottesville that they don't know where to go next.

The let a Jew and a self hating white screw up the scheme so badly that now even their Leftie shock troops know they are being played.

The (((Elite))) safe spaces turned into (((Elite))) quiver and quake spaces while the Lefty Shock Troop's "Righteous Indignation" space turned into cripple space.

I bet even a few Cops are getting red pilled now about how the (((Elite))) plays tricks.

We can not just shoot people ever. We have to keep telling the truth. (You guys don't really want to see mass killings happen. Read your civil war history. The battles of Antietam and Gettysburg have a lot to teach the millennial generation. Societies change for hundreds of years after big battles like that.)

If Antifa were fighting downtown and you and they were not on camera and no cops were around, you might be able to get away with a bit of the old Ultraviolence. If you were able to escape immediately and able to keep your mouth shut for the rest of your life.

If instead you strapped a GoPro on your head and mad a clumsy Grand Theft Auto parody, you would probably not get away with that.
>>
File: 1502879831235.png (1017KB, 1415x779px) Image search: [Google]
1502879831235.png
1017KB, 1415x779px
>>140259770
>>140259770
You're most likely correct as of now, but it is interesting to see them literally testing the waters with CNN essentially endorsing Antifa.
>"a group that seeks peace through violence"
we 1984-tier nao

Their recent attempted "purges" of widespread right-wing internet presences and their continuous march towards online censorship are also concerning. The fact that the entire country doesn't feel EXACTLY like you do about these subhumans is evidence that (((their))) grip on the public perception is still extremely strong, even despite leading MSM entities transforming into cartoonishly-overt propaganda studios over these last two years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
>>
File: 1502890692607.jpg (509KB, 986x2098px) Image search: [Google]
1502890692607.jpg
509KB, 986x2098px
>>140262266
This. I'm also weary of some of the structures/groups in place within the "Alt-right", BUT spreading redpills and keeping up communication with these "purple-pilled" right-wing subsections is always going to be helpful for us in the long run and shouldn't be neglected. I know most of the kekistanis are huge faggots, but I also know that we all held idiotic beliefs at some point. We should be trying to win their hearts and minds not just belittling them for being misled.

If 1,000 White Americans knew the "whole truth", they could be co-opted easily

If 1,000,000 White Americans knew the "whole truth", they could be steered gradually away

If 10,000,000 White Americans knew the "whole truth", there is no force on this Earth that could stop us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncWM6OdSj3Y
>>
File: Panty_fa.jpg (10KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
Panty_fa.jpg
10KB, 250x229px
>>140255711
>>
File: 1278157629551.jpg (58KB, 472x604px) Image search: [Google]
1278157629551.jpg
58KB, 472x604px
>>140266654

The Rebel flag I'd say is more accepted than the Nazi flag for most Alt Righters.

That is just my opinion. The Nazi larpers are their to be assholes and to discredit and the person implicated in the attack at Charlottesville is a Jew. What does that tell you?
>>
File: dual feeld.jpg (48KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
dual feeld.jpg
48KB, 680x598px
>>140255711
This is an important legal issue. What are my rights as a citizen when I encounter a domestic terrorist?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.