[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with incest besides the children they create? Anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: C5T--oBUYAEuNSy.jpg (44KB, 782x768px) Image search: [Google]
C5T--oBUYAEuNSy.jpg
44KB, 782x768px
What is wrong with incest besides the children they create? Anything morally wrong with it?
>>
>>140240336
I don't think so. I have been banging my niece and she was the one that initiated. Uses an IUD so we have been pretty good on that.
>>
>>140240336

Depends on what side of the Hajnal line you fall on.
>>
>>140240336
Nothing is wrong with incest. You only end up with monster babies if you and your partner BOTH carry the genes required to create said monster.
>>
File: consanguineous-marriage1.jpg (125KB, 1280x755px) Image search: [Google]
consanguineous-marriage1.jpg
125KB, 1280x755px
>>140240336
Gee I wonder, let's ask the big blue ball.
>>
It's a sin, but if you are going to burn in hell anyway then by all means help yourself, degenerate reprobate.
>>
>>140240799
As long as he says "Forgive me" each time he bangs his relative he is fine in Christianity. You can be forgiven anytime you ask for it. For anything.
>>
>>140240994
No a Christian is punished for their sin, a degenerate reprobate burns in hell and needs no punishment, you're wrong go read a KJV bible.
>>
Im opposed to incest because im an undateable incel with no female relatives to fuck. Not trolling btw, if I had a female cousin or sister who wanted to fuck me I wouldn't be ideologically opposed to incest.

But everyone except for me gets to experience that so fuck incest, that shit is degenerate
>>
>>140240336
I've been trying to redpill normies about incest my whole life. I even tried to redpill my grandmother on incest.
>>
>>140241132
Sorry kiddo, you are wrong. You can always get forgiveness by asking for it. All sin and through Jesus all can be forgiven.

KYS nigger-jew.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.