[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /pol/ science found a human ancestor in Greece that app

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fossil-footprints-2.jpg (171KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fossil-footprints-2.jpg
171KB, 900x900px
Well /pol/ science found a human ancestor in Greece that appears to me more developed than the ones in Africa. What does this mean?

http://newatlas.com/fossil-footprints-human-evolution/51163/?amp=true

>Until recently, the fossil record suggested that hominins originated in Africa and didn't expand into Europe and Asia until about 1.8 million years ago. But these prints indicate that something with remarkably humanoid feet was traipsing through Greece millions of years earlier
>researchers pondered whether it meant that the human and chimp branches of the family tree originally split in Europe, and not Africa.
>This discovery challenges the established narrative of early human evolution head-on and is likely to generate a lot of debate

Does this article imply that there was a European human ancestor that was more highly evolved than the human ancestors in Africa at the same time?

Does it imply that there are two branches of the human evolutionary tree?

What does this article mean for the study of human development?
>>
It means the darwinian evolutionist agenda is not relenting
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA GREEKS CONFIRMED FOR SUPERIOR HUMAN SPECIMENS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU JEW US WE WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER
>>
>>140235476
Evolution is still a theory and require more research before we have a full understanding of it because science is never settled?
>>
>>140235476
>challenges the established narrative
sutble. almost as if to say some people may have vested interests in hiding a million years of human history.

>Does it imply that there are two branches of the human evolutionary tree?
branch theory has been supplanted by the wave model.

>What does this article mean for the study of human development?
they're not modern humans so probably nothing. more data is needed.
>>
>>140235926
This. As we discover, we revise.
>>
>>140235926
that's antisemitic thinking anon. some things are settled for good
>>
File: 1487851805503.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487851805503.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>140235476

ayy lmao it was me
>>
>>140236103

>branch theory has been supplanted by the wave model.
What do you mean? What is the wave model all about? Could you explain it a little bit? I don't know much about evolutionary science. Is there another species that is connected with the wave model?
>>
>>140235476
WE WUZ GREEKS N SHEIT?
>>
>>140235476
>Does this article imply that there was a European human ancestor that was more highly evolved than the human ancestors in Africa at the same time?

No that implies that humans might have branched off in another part of the world instead of Africa.
>>
File: Man_In_Geologic_Column.jpg (233KB, 600x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Man_In_Geologic_Column.jpg
233KB, 600x1008px
I think it means there's another human artifact entry to add to the Miocene layer.
>>
File: Ancient White Man.jpg (72KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient White Man.jpg
72KB, 500x619px
>>140235476
Every race evolve from whites. Ancient Whites experimented with gene splicing with monkeys and it in turn created every race that's not white.
>>
>>140235476
I'm still of the belief that humanity started in asia minor
The ice age forced much of humanity closer to the equator, thus migrating into africa
Then leaving africa again when the ice age ceased.
>>
>>140235476
Greek confirmed for ayy lmaos
>>
>>140238775
I could actually see that. It would make sense. The glaciers pushed everything south and back then the sahara was a temperate zone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.