[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a white Christian conservative cross dresser I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: shirley-temple-2.jpg (61KB, 570x335px) Image search: [Google]
shirley-temple-2.jpg
61KB, 570x335px
As a white Christian conservative cross dresser I've been very conflicted as of late. I feel like the south is being marginalized and depicted in a bad light. I don't feel like there's anything wrong with being gay or transgender but I do feel like pushing on children during there elementary and middle school years just ain't right. I feel like making others accommodate by adding a third bathroom is completely ridiculous. I feel like it should go without saying that black lives matter, but Antifa and BLM seem like they're taking this way to far. I don't like a lot of Trumps policies but the tone of hatred towards him just seems wrong. I feel like he he has a good heart but people on the left just aren't giving him a chance. There is no denying that facism is a terrible public policy but looking at the death toll communism is decidedly worse.
>>
Effeminates will not inherit the kingdom of God
>>
File: If i get trips you have to.gif (2MB, 476x186px) Image search: [Google]
If i get trips you have to.gif
2MB, 476x186px
>>140234450
>cross dresser
>>
>>140234628
I think that's for God to decide.
>>
File: trannystomp.png (123KB, 507x340px) Image search: [Google]
trannystomp.png
123KB, 507x340px
>>140234450

>Christian
>cross dresser

nah you go to hell you stupid faggot
>>
File: holy-bible.jpg (41KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
holy-bible.jpg
41KB, 640x490px
>>140234734
He did
>>
>>140234734

read the Bible you poopdick niggertoucher, Christ says faggots go straight to hell there is no saving your kind.
>>
I'm used to this kind of sentiment. I catch heat from the left and the right over my values. I just feel like free speech is a constitutional right as much for southerners as well for the LBGT community. But rather than treating each with respect the 2 sides have become so militant the left in particular as of late.
>>
File: STemple-Littlest-Rebel.jpg (20KB, 507x383px) Image search: [Google]
STemple-Littlest-Rebel.jpg
20KB, 507x383px
>>140234450
>>
>>140234450
>Christian
>conservative
>cross dresser
>>
File: rtg0q.jpg (32KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
rtg0q.jpg
32KB, 560x407px
It's just harmless fun. I might be a Christian but I still like to party. I'm an adult. Why not.
>>
>>140237970
How is it fun? The excitement from a lust filled heart?
>>
>>140234628
God allows women to go to Heaven though.
>>
File: God's eye.jpg (125KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
God's eye.jpg
125KB, 2048x1536px
>white Christian conservative cross dresser
STOP RIGHT THERE FAGGOT..TURN 360 DEGREES AND GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>140239362
You didnt answer. Why is it fun? Do you enjoy the spike of lust that feels your heart and seers your mind?
>>
>>140238969
Women are just so uppity these days. It seems to me if they're gonna make such a big deal about feminism, why not just skip all that and be my own woman.
>>
I enjoy it for the feeling of being being liberated from the ever increasing demands of feminism. I don't need women when I can be one myself.
>>
God isn't real. The only reason Christianity (and Islam) are so widespread is because of war, colonialism and the crusades. Most intelligent Christians in the west are only religious is name and that's it. At least religions like Hinduism mostly stayed in India and managed to survive two major attacks from these two """religions""" (Mughal Empire from pislam and British colonialism from Christianity). Buddhism also spread to the far east from India mostly peacefully without murdering a shit ton of people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.