[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The man of the future will be a mongrel. Today's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: kalergi.jpg (121KB, 411x650px) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
121KB, 411x650px
>"The man of the future will be a mongrel. Today's races and classes will disappear, owing to the disappearing of space, time and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future.. will replace the diversity of people with diversity of individuals."
Holy shit. This is the man who laid the foundation of the EU?
>>
>>140225899
Did he actually say that the new nobility will be Jewish?
>>
>>140225899
>disappearance of space and time
What hyperdimensional chess is he playing?
>>
>>140226160
I'm not too sure, he definitely thought very highly of them though.

He has a lot of fucked up things.
>What mainly separates the Jews from the average city dwellers is the fact that they are inbred people.
Apparently you're either inbred or a mongrel in this guys mind.

>He further sought to defend the Jews against charges of parasitic greed and cowardice with anecdotal counterexamples of Jewish industriousness and martial courage.
>>
File: 765432.jpg (49KB, 620x798px) Image search: [Google]
765432.jpg
49KB, 620x798px
>>140226160
>Did he actually say that the new nobility will be Jewish?
And yes he did,
>The general staff of both parties is recruited from Europe's spiritual leader race the Jews.
and
>In both of these heterogenic merited races lies the core of the European nobility of the future: in the feudal blood aristocracy, as far as it did not let itself be corrupted by the farm, in the Jewish spiritual aristocracy as far as it did not let itself be corrupted by money.

He thinks jewish superiority stems from centuries of persecution:
>The result was, that all Jews, who were of weak-willed, opportunistic or skeptical let themselves be baptized, in order to escape the torment of endless persecution.
>>
File: Djb9VZD.png (8KB, 1197x102px) Image search: [Google]
Djb9VZD.png
8KB, 1197x102px
>>140225899
I love it when someone posts this guy's quotes and starts cutting/changing words on purpose to make it sound worse

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

I've said it in many threads and I will say it again - this is a mere statement of his thoughts, it's not a "plan" (stormfront propaganda) or anything like that. He doesn't repeat that or anything similar for the rest of the book. The real enemy isn't the EU or any other European, it's the Americans. The current refugee crisis is only happening because of the American wars and American NGOs ferrying the refugees to our coasts
>>
>>140227598
It doesn't matter if it was a plan or not. People have took what he said and created the EU based of his ideas in his book pan-eruopa. Don't forget, this guy is the most contemporary person we have to look towards for the idealization of the EU.
>>
>>140227975
I don't know dude, up until today its only American-funded NGOs who ferry refugees and its only the Americans who keep stirring up dissent in Ukraine to keep the EU and Russia separated and at each others' throats. Not Israel or jews, but Americans. And even when you got a supposed "pro-white Europeans" president he started shilling dissent and started trying to balkanize the EU at our expense and at his country's benefit from the very first months of presidency. He is now trying to get himself into a trade war with Germany while sucking a lot of chink cock to avoid one with China, while simultaneously trying to extort money from European tax payers for his shitty alliance which hasn't fought a single defensive war for Europe but made Europe fight all of America's wars at our expense.

If I was to zoom back to the first world war and try to get a picture of who our friends and enemies are, jews are almost irrelevant, but Americans can be directly traced to every single bad thing that has happened to Europe since.
>>
>>140228723
What's an American to you?
and also..
>If I was to zoom back to the first world war and try to get a picture of who our friends and enemies are, jews are almost irrelevant, but Americans can be directly traced to every single bad thing that has happened to Europe since.
I now know you are retarded, and 100% not european. The rotchschilds funded napolean against the british and benefited from every war since then. Nice LARP though.
>>
File: feYpaWR.jpg (139KB, 1332x638px) Image search: [Google]
feYpaWR.jpg
139KB, 1332x638px
>>140229253
>I now know you are retarded, and 100% not european. The rotchschilds funded napolean against the british and benefited from every war since then.
And I know that you're the stereotypical retarded American who can't even spell Napoleon/Rothschild correctly, let alone know what happened

The Rothschilds were irrelevant before Napoleon lost, they became quite relevant after knowing of the loss firsthand and spreading false news to bring the bonds down. Watch this movie produced in NatSoc Germany about them (if you have the attention span to do so but I doubt it seeing your flag) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA

>As for the "What's an American to you?" part
A traitorous scum who ran away and abandoned this continent and his country for money and money alone. You're no better than the jews you hate so much
>>
File: 0po434s.jpg (18KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
0po434s.jpg
18KB, 267x267px
>>140229908
>they became quite relevant after knowing of the loss firsthand and spreading false news to bring the bonds down
so you yourself admit that rotchschild and other jews profited off of the wars in europe while the US was still in infancy.

>A traitorous scum who ran away and abandoned this continent and his country for money and money alone.
Yeah, our country was...key word WAS opposed of a central/federal bank that prints money and creates debt. We saw how bad it fucked europe up.

Why don't you drop your flag? Wear your canadian leaf with pride
>>
>>140230689
>so you yourself admit that rotchschild and other jews profited off of the wars in europe while the US was still in infancy.
Everything after the Napoleonic wars, and specifically the World Wars, is either caused by Americans or amplified by Americans. No jews whatsoever, just a fully white American congress/president/military plundering Europe every now and then with their perverted extensions of the Monroe Doctrine

Before you shift the blame to the jews again, watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s - it has a detailed explanation for why the USA is the cancer of the modern world. If Europe was to "wake up" right now like it did that time, the US would invade. If Europe was to turn into just moderately anti-refugee and started expelling refugees, the US would either find a reason to invade or just force the rest of the world to sanction it through the UN like they're doing right now with NK. Not because they care for the refugees or human rights or whatever, but because this is their golden chance to plunder Europe once again and avoid yet another Great Depression

It's not jews, it never was jews. It's all you.
>>
File: (((eu))).gif (163B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
(((eu))).gif
163B, 16x11px
>>140231648
Since you seem to like jewtube I'll link you a video within your IQ range. And yes, the rotchschild are jews, the banks that hitler opposed were jews. Get your shit straight shekelberg.
https://youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM
>>
>>140232117
>link him historical speeches/documentaries to show my point
>proceeds to link me some autistic animation about the Fed as a supposed counter-argument

whatever, enjoy your dead thread
>>
File: 567654212.jpg (40KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
567654212.jpg
40KB, 700x465px
>>140232327
>he doesn't understand the rotchschild created the Fed
>Can't seem to put 1 and 1 together.
This is the same time the (((US))) fucks over europe.

You're either a brainlet, lazy or both.
>>
File: 1504106846212.gif (174KB, 380x165px) Image search: [Google]
1504106846212.gif
174KB, 380x165px
>>140231648
>everyone else's fault, never the jews.
Do you seriously believe this will work here?
>history is correct, but ignores jewish involvement and financing.
>>
File: j2.jpg (91KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
j2.jpg
91KB, 900x500px
>>140233050
He's not fooling anyone. He blames Americans but ignores the fact we have been taken over. Our foundations of having a debt free nation have been destroyed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.