[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Trump supporter and all that jazz, but is there an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25

File: C5wB3rX_d.jpg (50KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
C5wB3rX_d.jpg
50KB, 640x389px
I'm a Trump supporter and all that jazz, but is there an actual, legit reason to oppose universal healthcare?
>>
>>140219445
yes there is. it's only going to be for the boomers. everyone knows it nobody says it. the system can't support everyone anymore.
>>
>>140219445
Trump supporters don't deserve health care.
>>
>>140219445
>freedom to
>>
>>140219445
Its dysgenic. If you want your country to get more shit people in it sure go for it.
>>
File: nido.org_1504467192817.jpg (19KB, 525x521px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1504467192817.jpg
19KB, 525x521px
>>140219445
>I'm a Trump supporter and all that jazz
>>
>>140219445
the most people ever per capita are out of the work force. We allow fucking ANYBODY into our country, wholesale. If universal healthcare was a thing, the price on the average working adult would be insane. Ask Europeans about their taxes.

It'd cost way fucking too much for a single worker.
>>
>>140219445
Why not Freedom to Universal Guns???
>>
>>140219445
Healthcare isn't a right, it's a skill provided by people who train for years to do it. Universal healthcare sounds great but like anything government regulated it runs piss poorly. It also is funded by massive taxes, go ask Canadians how much in taxes they pay for that "awesome" healthcare they have.
>>
>>140219678
>>140219705
Let me add, I am ALL for compulsory military service. The work done will help A) get people trained for jobs, motive them B) help offset some of the cost because the work is practically free.

They'll have 'earned' it.

Everyone should get guns like in Switzerland.
>>
>>140219705

Guns are for people with small dicks, trying to play out a Rambo fantasy by murderimg people under the name of "burglary" and """self defense"""

Healthcare saves lives. The sick, old, young and poor would die without healthcare.
>>
>>140219808
And Americans would pay way, way more because we have even more moochers.
>>
>>140219934
>hiding your Swedish flag
>>
Because it does not exist. If it is "Universal" it won't be healthcare. It will be "Healthmanagement". Does the DMV "care"? Just for starters.

Second, how do you get someone like me, who spent 30 years learning how to be a doctor to provide you something you consider to be a "right" if I do not acquiesce? So there is where your claim it is a "right" breaks down.
You really should try to learn a few things before you ask dumbass questions on the internet.
>>
>>140219445

I agree. Lots of Trump supporters bitch and moan about being nationalists, but when push comes to shove, they refuse to provide free healthcare to fellow citizens. So much for "nationalism".
>>
Healthcare would probably be better if everyone was required to pay it and it was under one company.

Although there is evidence that once people do get healthcare they will use it more often than before not having it.
>>
>guns are self bought
>healthcare would be everybody pays for everybody

Gee I wonder why somebody could possibly be opposed to this.
>>
>>140220065
How do you propose we have nationalized healthcare with what will end up being more than 20 million 'illegals' and growing when it gets implemented?

Please, explain it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Yes, the money used to support that healthcare comes out of my hard earned money in the form of taxes taken from my checks, and it can go to some stupid spic/nigger/faggot who sits on their ass all day and doesn't do shit instead of working hard themselves to pay for their own fucking healthcare. Not only that, but it means i would have to pay for a healthcare plan, which could include a bunch of extra shit that I don't need but which I would still be paying for. I think everyone should just independently pay their own healthcare and pick a plan for exactly just what they feel like they would need, say for example picking a plan that includes dental shit such as cleaning and oral surgery but doesn't include treatments that a diabetic would need. This would lower the price of the healthcare plan to only include what the person requires instead of paying for a whole bunch of unnecessary shit.
>>
>>140219934
Your lack of understanding about Natural RIghts and Individual Liberties reveals you to be a moron. Try to learn something before you reveal to the world what an idiot you really are.
>>
File: 1451303698306.png (33KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1451303698306.png
33KB, 917x1186px
>this is still being posted
>it's still getting replies
>>
> freedom to universal healthcare
again with this shit
SAGE AND HIDE
>>
>>140219445
SAGE
>>
>>140220166

We give the undocumented citizens who have been good a chance. No crime and got an education. They'd contribute more to the economy than most Trump supporters anyways (who happen to be poor Southeners and Midwesterners)
>>
>>140219445
>>Go to school to learn a highly specialized skill
>>Pay out the ass and go into massive debt for tuition
>>Do it any way because this is something you want to do with your life
>>Work long hours, dealing with sometimes foul unhygenic people
>>Realize even the slightest mistake can ruin or end someone's life
>>Deal with having to sometimes tell a mother or father their child didn't make it.
>>Deal with the constant threat that someone is going to sue you for reasons.
>>Have the government suddenly tell you that you are required to provide this service for free or for a "nominal fee" that works out to less than minimum wage when all the time and effort you have to commit is factored in.
>>
>>140220065
And lots of "I'm with Her" morons reveal to the world what morons they are. Lacking even the basics in understanding economics or history.
>>
>>140219445
>Let the weak and asocial thrive
>Let the weak and asocial thrive
Fuck that.
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
>>
>>140219445
You already have the freedom to healthcare. You just want other people to pay for it.

You believe in the right to free universal healthcare, why don't you believe in the right to free universal guns & ammo? Free guns & ammo for everyone.
>>
File: h6qiVX9.gif (120KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
h6qiVX9.gif
120KB, 800x667px
>>140219445
>it's wrong to want to be able to buy something with my own money

>it's right to be forced to buy things for other people with my own money.

alright
>>
>>140219445
One of those you buy yourself. The other one someone else buys for you because the government compels through theft of their wages.
>>
>>140220396
But I don't have to provide anything for someone else. I can just retire and stop. I have a Natural Right to the use of my skill and if some idiot thins he has a "right" to my time I can just demonstrate how stupid he is by stopping. That is why they are called "Natural RIghts". Libtards are just too stupid to understand the concept and so they get butt hurt when the world doesn't conform to their fantasy.
I have worked hard all my life, I don't need them, they need me. Until they wake the fuck up I can just sit back and relax.
>>
>>140219445
>>140219535
>>140219542
>>140219621
>>140219678

No there isn't any reason to oppose it. Not unless your a pharmaceutical jew
>>
>>140220748
Yep, which means the barriers for entry go down, along with the quality of healthcare. Eventually, the need for medical professionals is so high, you'll wind up with Dr. Lexus telling you your shit's all fucked up and you talk like a fag, because is 6 week correspondence MD course taught him that.

Fuck "universal healthcare".
>>
>>140219445
> claims to be trump supporter
> forgot to remove UN meme-flag
sure schlomo. i totally believe you.

> actual "legit" reason to oppose "universal healthcare"
explain how youre gonna pay for it.
thats all you have to do.
tell the american people how much it will cost, and how you will get the money.
it really is that simple
if your proposal for "universal healthcare" works and we decide the expense is worth the benefits, then it will happen.

Protip: saying "we will spend money we dont have and drive future generations even deeper into debt" is not an answer.
>>
>>140219445
Couldn't afford Universal Healthcare right now even if we slashed the military budget, boosted taxes on the 1%, gave breaks to big businesses to keep jobs here, and laid off half the useless government employees.

There are just too many people. What we need to do is to focus on population control. Not saying we kill anyone, just saying that we need to limit people's reproduction based on their income or lack thereof. Two children maximum.
Our resources are already stretched out of control this won't be able to continue for another 10 to 15 years.
>>
looting and redistributing (the basis for universal healthcare) decreases productivity.

To ensure that healthcare practitioners, goods, and services are abundant and affordable, the free market must be allowed to function freely, because only the free market is productive enough to provide healthcare for the majority of people, and simultaneously grow the supply of healthcare to meet future demand, innovate to create new technologies, and be competitive enough to lower prices long term.

'free healthcare' invariably leads to scarcity, crisis, and collapse.
>>
>>140220908
There are a million reasons to oppose it. I have just given you a few. Wake the fuck up.
>>
y'all posting in a shill thread
>>140220948
>>
>>140219445
this stupid bullshit again
get your answer from the last 35000 fucking threads like this that showed up in the past couple weeks
sage
>>
>>140219445
The government was not meant to control our healthcare and decide who lives and dies based on their moralities. Self-determination, self-preservation and the fact that anything the gov touches gets expensive and disfunctional. They pay 5 grand for a single office chair. Also, healthcare was more affordable because I could get into the same low-risk pool with other healthy people like myself, rather than share the cost of every obese smoker woman that is shitting out a kid every year.
>>
You see a lot of envy of doctors' lifestyle come up in this argument, too, which pisses me off. "Why does that neurosurgeon NEED a BMW?" Fuck you! If a guy can go in with his hands and rearrange someone's neurotransmitters and solve a lifethreatening problem with his bare (gloved) hands, he deserves a goddamn FLEET of BMWs.
>>
>>140220323
>criminals
>no crime
>>
The vast majority of healthcare spending is the result of prolonged incorrect lifestyle choices. There is no moral defense for forcing the public at gun point to pay for the heroic but ultimately futile medical intervention to try to save someone from eating themselves to death
>>
>>140219445
Liberals seem to be confused as to what is and isn't a constitutional right.
>>
File: IMG_7929.png (215KB, 1181x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7929.png
215KB, 1181x866px
>>140219445
Mass redpill on muh healthcare
>>
>>140219445
Trump supporters dont post or save these stupid lefty memes.
>>
>>140221428
In addition. Universal health care implies we have the right to force doctors to provide their services which is in direct contlict with their constitutional rights. Maybe one day when we have robotic doctors would that make sense.
>>
>>140219445

healthcare cost 1000 times higher than in europe.
>>
Do you want your government buying your healthcare to the lowest bidder?
>>
>>140219445
I'm not being forced to pay for someone elses guns.
>>
File: 1497327616709.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497327616709.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>>140219445
>freedom to buy something with your own money is the same as freedom to force others to pay for you to have something

Why do they always use Tsuyu for these shitty memes anyway?
>>
>>140219445
You have no right to someone else's labor. this is why people with brains laugh at libtards.
>>
File: 1419587502207.jpg (98KB, 724x331px) Image search: [Google]
1419587502207.jpg
98KB, 724x331px
>>140219445
Middlemen add nothing
>>
>>140219445
Not much of a freedom to bear arms with the NFA and states having retarded gun laws. Besides, healthcare isn't a natural human right. The government is only there to protect our natural human rights not gib everyone everything.
>>
>>140222110
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>140219445
is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
in this case the man is the doctor and the sweat of his brow is being paid for treating you
>>
>>140219934
only the sick die without healthcare the rest dont need it without being sick
>>
I'd be okay with it if the system only treated taxpayers and the borders were closed.
>>
I'm really confused. You already have similar systems through Medicare and Medicaid don't you? Just extend those to everyone and replace the money going to insurance companies with taxes. sure it's higher taxes but with a vastly bigger pool of people paying it'll be cheaper for you at the end and cover everything.
>>
>>140222236
What's rare?
>>
File: 1483955375023.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483955375023.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>140219445
False equivalence.

It would either be:

Everyone is free to buy a gun, just like everyone is free to buy healthcare.

or

Everyone is entitled to a free gun, just like everyone is entitled to free healthcare.

See how it works? You can't mix those two, they aren't' the same premise.
>>
>freedom to purchase a gun with your own money
>"freedom" to demand someone else pay for your medicine
>>
>>140221430
the supply of doctors is purposely kept low by a variety of factors. in a free market, doctors would be far more numerous.
>>
Nothing is free. The burden of prices will fall on already overtaxed middle class. Quality will fall. Too much money spent on people who we should let die already. Why this need to extend life at all costs? If you can't afford healthcare are you really worth saving? It's not hard just go get a job. I work in skilled trade union and they pay healthcare 100% for me and my whole family. I just pay deductable Wich is like 20% with a 5k cap per year. All the trades are similar. All the trades are hiring and almost all hire felons and people without college education. You just need to be worth a shit. If you can't find 1 member of family willing to get job, or you're to retarded to work then maybe the herd would be better without u.
>>
>>140222110
Proof hyperintelligent black men exist
>>
>>140219445
Universal Healthcare wouldn't be bad if we had a German style system. I hate how universal healthcare has become synonymous with a single payer system.
>>
>>140221048
> hippie meme flag
go fuck yourself commie.
> muh "population bomb" meme
pure bullshit
> couldnt pay for it
we COULD pay for it, but the expense far outweighs the imagined benefits, a european style tax burden would cripple our economy the same way it has crippled europe's
> not saying we should kill off X% of the population...
yeah, you dont say it, you have other factions to make that argument.
> resources wont last...
so you want to eliminate 50% of the human population. thats the number you faggots usually throw out, and of course YOU get to decide who is the first into the soylent green factory right...
>>
>>140222742
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about
>>
>>140222639
Not really.

It's like everyone is entitled to a free gun if you pay an extra 0.1% tax on all earnings above 10k. Everyone gets a free gun but everyone has to pay for it if they earn enough. Basically the same premise of every government provided service.
>>
>>140222994
I didn't go into the details of how """free""" it actually is, I was just proving the point that you can't conflate those two premises.
>>
File: Universal Blue Pill.jpg (129KB, 670x946px) Image search: [Google]
Universal Blue Pill.jpg
129KB, 670x946px
>>140219445
>reasons to oppose universal healthcare
1. Immigrants draining the system
2. Unsustainably fat fucks like Michael Moore
3. "Tranny surgery is a healthcare matter"
4. "Pay for all my abortions and birth control"
5. "This baby/elderly needs an RFID chip" ("efficiency")
6. Compulsory medication. Side effects?!?
7. Lack of consideration or representation beyond the statistical mean.
8. "Says here you did X and Y, and held Z belief." Why? Is this current?
9. "This is a standard inoculation/immunization shot that's just been approved and found safe and effective"
10. Recourse? Accountability? lol sorry. Take it up with the government.
>>
>>140219445
yes because it's really fucking retarded the moment you bring economics into it
>>
>>140222994
>A 0.1% tax on earnings above 10%
Oh wow, now we can buy everyone a secondhand hi-point
Oh hey, this actually is a really good analogy for socialized healthcare
>>
>>140219445
Are you fucking retarded?

Freedom to guns means you have the right to buy / use them. It doesn't mean the government has a legal requirement to purchase a gun for your bum ass.
>>
>>140219445
>is there an actual, legit reason to oppose universal healthcare?

Yes, there are many reasons; they're called the laws of economics:

https://fee.org/resources/socialized-health-care-the-communist-dream-and-the-soviet-reality/
>>
>>140222895
He's right though. If there were more licensing/application services than the aamc and the AOA it wouldn't cost $2k to apply to medical school so more people would get in and there would be more residency spots available.
>>
>>140219445
>>140219542
>>140219934
>>140220065
Wow, ya know, you're right. You should get an amendment to the constitution passed that revokes the second amendment and instead guarantees the right to health care.
>>
>>140220281
>>140220292
>>140220315

>be me
>read this bullshit
>rolls_up_sleeves.gif
>unleash_witty_retort.exe
>reads these 3 highlighted posts

Removing the wind from the sails of the autistic faggots, one post at a time.
>>
>>140219445
I know you're a shitposter but in case you actually read these threads:

I will NEVER support a healthcare system that allows people to become obese then get paid for by the taxpayers for the rest of their "life". Terrible decisions, like becoming 300+ pounds, should NOT be subsidized by taxpayers.
>>
File: npqIi8u.jpg%uFEFF.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
npqIi8u.jpg%uFEFF.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>140219445
We have "universal" healthcare here in Germany and it sucks. They don't even cover shit like ADD meds for adults. Thankfully there are private insurance companies, but they cost way too much and you are forced to get an insurance, no matter how poor you are, there is no opt out. I would be okay with universal single payer if it covered EVERYTHING. But it fucking doesn't so it's a scam.
>>
File: good-food.jpg (192KB, 736x863px) Image search: [Google]
good-food.jpg
192KB, 736x863px
>>140222994
> youre entitled to free shit, if you pay for it, and pay for tyrone's, and laquisha's and jose's and abdullah's and ....
typical britbong
you have no concept of freedom, liberty or rights because you have none
all you have are privileges bestowed upon you by the crown and parliament, which are revocable at any time.

your minds have been controlled for so long, you dont even know what real freedom smells like

Protip: it smells kinda like pic related
>>
>>140223431
The AAMC is a tenth as expensive as you suggest and also isn't the only service. For example, texas has the TMDSAS. Other states probably have similar services.
>>
>rights are gibs
This is stupid enough to actually work.
>>
>>140223431
>>140223782
Oh, also the application system doesn't fucking matter, because all the slots are still filled up with wait lines a mile long. The only way to get more doctors would be to build more medical schools
>>
>>140223174
Hmmm ok. Obviously nothing is free, I suppose the logical debate should be, would single payer provide an overall better standard of healthcare and/or the same as you have now but at an overall cheaper price. There's a wrinkle in how's it's paid of course, higher earners would have to pay more to balance it, but that's like any taxation system I guess.
>>
>>140222895
I hate people like you. Basic, fundamental economic knowledge is all that is required to comprehend that we need more doctors, med schools, healthcare, etc. One need only look at the price of things to know. It is that simple, doofus.
>>
>>140219445
>freedom to guns
>freedom to universal healthcare
I don't see an issue with either of these.
>taxpayers pay for guns
>taxpayers pay for healthcare
I see an issue with both of these.
>>
>>140219445
>wait a year for a doctor to see your broken leg
rip
>>
>>140223873
>would single payer provide an overall better standard of healthcare and/or the same as you have now but at an overall cheaper price.
The answer to that is no. The US pays more in healthcare per capita due to fucked tort law causing hospitals to have to buy expensive liability insurance and do extra tests and procedures to cover their asses, the fact that you euroniggers don't pay your fair share for drug R&D, and the fact that americans are so FUCKING FAT
>>
>>140223276
It was an example, don't be dense
>>
File: 1435759590829.jpg (98KB, 608x395px) Image search: [Google]
1435759590829.jpg
98KB, 608x395px
>>140219445
Universal healthcare is the final redpill.
t. american, ignore the flag
>>
>>140219445
>I'm a Trump supporter and all that jazz, but is there an actual, legit reason to oppose universal healthcare?

You're an idiot if you allow your government to be in full charge of your helathcare.
>>
>>140219445
>using based frog waifu for political agendas
delet
>>
>>140223938
Of course we need more doctors, but it's not some regulatory force stopping that from happening, it's because it takes a long fucking time to build medical schools and expand existing ones, and then even more time to train the doctors.
>>
>>140219445
>paying for illegal immigrants healthcare
>paying for "tyrone the gang-banger's" healthcare
>paying for fatty-fatasses healthcare while they eat themselves to death
uhh.. no thank you.
>>
>>140219445
Difference is you don't have to buy a gun and your tax money doesn't pay for other citizens to help them buy guns
>>
>>140222110
I like Thomas Sowell, but I don't entirely agree with him on this one. He's forgetting the fact that a private system has an even worse bureaucracy in the form of insurance companies, overpaid and unnecessary business executives, etc.
>>
File: kklduyldyul.png (4MB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
kklduyldyul.png
4MB, 2250x2250px
The losers in Brock's basement must be running out of ideas This is like the 1000th time they've posting that same retarded meme.
CTR/SB should really give it up. All they're doing is annoying us, which only makes us want to fight the left harder. If they left us all alone we'd probably be content to play games and not get so enraged about politics. They're not "influencing us" by posting their bullshit here, we are way passed any vulnerability to leftist influence by the time we get to /pol/. This shit might work on FB but here they're only poking an already pissed off bear. CTR/SB would actually help the Democrats more if they stayed on FB and never came to /pol/ again. I know I'm not supposed to help the enemy, but it's the truth: posting your CTR/SB bullshit helps the Dems when you post it to FB but it hurts them when you post it to /pol/. I don't understand why you can't see that.
>>
>>140219934
>namefag
>memeflag
post automatically discarded
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x600px
>>140220908
>list reasons why it wouldn't work efficiently
>"no"

Good point fucko
>>
>>140224377
Plus insurance companies are fundamentally profit making entities, with shareholders to keep happy too.
>>
>>140219934
>The sick, old, young and poor would die without healthcare.
You say this like it's a bad thing....
>>
>>140219445
Trump himself used to say (think?) the same. But now that he's President he's very busy sucking Ryan and McConnels cocks. So no healthcare for you because the GOP says so.
>>
>>140224377
>>140224539
Insurance companies regularly pay more than they receive, and only maintain profit margins via collective investment. That's how insurance companies work, you fucking morons.
>>
File: stykstyktss.png (9KB, 612x342px) Image search: [Google]
stykstyktss.png
9KB, 612x342px
>>
File: 1502287538734.png (217KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502287538734.png
217KB, 640x360px
>>140219445
>MTF want others to pay for their axe wound
>FTM want others to pay for their flesh roll-up
>Fatties want others to pay for their unsustainable life style
>Single Moms want others to pay for their 4th kid so they can all get further benefits
>Welfare State wants others to pay for their increasing and sustained numbers so that they can vote for more gibs

And it's not going to be any of them who are paying for it
>>
>>140224625
And? They still have an incentive to adjust premiums vs payouts to increase available capital to invest to make bigger profits.
>>
File: 1433664342249.jpg (46KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
1433664342249.jpg
46KB, 620x417px
>>140224625
>le insurance companies are benevolent crypto-charities meme xD
>>
>>140224458
*way past
>>
Make sure the poor are also sick as well.
>>
>>140219445
>freedom to guns you buy with your own money and keep the gov't out of it
>freedom to healthcare you buy with your own money and keep the gov't out of it
Sounds good to me
>>
>>140223772
>"freedom to universal healthcare"
>freedom
Bet he enjoys his freedom to be thrown in prison and fined for having an opinion or POV
>>
>>140220323
>illegal immigrant
>No crime
Pick one and only one. If you crossed the border under cloak of secrecy or purposely overstayed your visa, you broke the law and are a criminal.
>"undocumented citizen"
Oxymoron. If you're not documented, you're not a citizen.
>>
>>140219808
Healthcare is a right, universal healthcare isn't.
OP is a false equivalence faggot, or do you get government sponsored guns?
That's what you should advocate, guns should be free, guns for everyone.
>>
>>140225006
If they did, they would be undercut by other insurers. Now one they would do if allowed, would be to price out people with conditions that would make them certainly unprofitable to ensure, primarily people already diagnosed with metasticized cancer, but such activities can be regulated with much less harsh and expensive laws then obamacare. And while a company shouldn't be able to price out a person who develops a new conditions while being covered, they shouldn't have to charge a standard premium for someone who applies for the first time to a company when they are already morbidly obese or diabetic.
>>140225069
I didn't say that at all.
>>
>>140219445
you can't have universal health care when you're constantly importing a massive underclass of foreigners who are a net drain on the system you god damn retarded nigger shill

saged
>>
>>140219445
It would be more logical to pay when you're healthy, than to pay when you're sick. But, ofcourse, this would imply that the food industry doesn't poison you
>>
>>140226004
It doesn't, people just eat too fucking much and never move
>>
Because the govt will be involved. And they tend to fuck up everything. There was actually a really interesting idea floated by John Kerry, of all people, during his run for pres. That being, the govt would take on any medical expense over 50k. This would slash insurance premiums. Although, in a perfect world the insurance industry would be nowhere near healthcare. They are parasites. Another danger with the state running healthcare ala NHS is forced vaccinations and shit like that.
>>
>>140226115
What about all of the unnecessary cancerous additives?
>>
>>140226119
You aren't forced vaccination on the NHS. It's highly recommended of course but that's a whole different topic.
>>
>4 post by this ID
>doesn't refute ANY of the points anons made
sage
>>
>>140226305
The only one that could even remotely be described as that are nitrate preservatives, which we've been using for centuries and only marginally increase the risk of colon cancer. Nothing else is dangerous. Can you even name a single allegedly damaging food chemical off the top of your head?
>>
Yes because of debt. You cannot keep adding a disproportionate amount of people who contribute less than they use without increasing the national debt, which is the same as handing future generations a bill for your expenses. We're not far from the end of social security, medicare, medicaid, etc for this very reason. At some point, people have to grow up and take responsibility for their own healthcare costs.
>>
Universal = Rationed
>>
File: 1504300701084.jpg (122KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504300701084.jpg
122KB, 750x1024px
>>140219445
Guns aren't given to us for free. We have the FREEDOM to buy guns and the FREEDOM to buy healthcare.
>>
File: 1494463992554.jpg (57KB, 633x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494463992554.jpg
57KB, 633x1024px
>>140219445
>degrading tsuyu with your shitposting
Begone with you
>>
>>140226995
Yeah and your provider, given the bills im seeing being drafted, your provider will soon have the FREEDOM to drop you out of its plan, while you have the FREEDOM to DIE from disease, the FREEDOM to end up in debt, the FREEDOM to declare bankruptcy.
And don't count on just using what you earn from work to save you because your employer has the FREEDOM to terminate your employment with or without any cause.
>>
>>140219445
In America, the sheer number of moochers would kill it immediately. The only reason it works where it does is because it was established in cohesive societies and better times, and that's getting increasingly shaky. The US has no fucking chance of making it work.
>>
>>140227354
I get healthcare from my job, I've had it before obamacare and I'll have it afterwards.
Maybe you should try getting a job.
>>
>>140227354
Obamacare increased my premium by over 100%. Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: retard.jpg (118KB, 1079x747px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
118KB, 1079x747px
>>140219445
>Same anime healthcare thread as every week
>Twitter handle as namefag
>Meme flag
>Trump supporter
>Pic related when searching twitter handle as namefag
Hi shill
>>
>>140226699
Monosodium glutamate, EDTA and Aspartame, for example
>>
>>140227647
I thought Trump was gonna fix that for you?

Hahahahahaha!
>>
>>140219934
> Guns are for people with small dicks
I did not know that having a big penis drives away the thieves and blacks from your property
>>
>>140224240
>Of course we need more doctors, but it's not some regulatory force stopping that from happening.

government pays for a majority of healthcare costs in the usa, of course regulatory forces are at fault, among other reasons.

>, it's because it takes a long fucking time to build medical schools and expand existing ones, and then even more time to train the doctors
anything can happen fast, if you're willing to pay more. healthcare can grow quickly in this country, if there is money to be made.
>>
>>140227913
>Monosodium glutamate
Completely safe
>EDTA
While toxic at extremely high dosages, it is harmless at standard additive concentration, which is also not even been associated with chronic disease, much less a causal link established. What's more, it actually helps to prevent the formation of carcinogens.
>Aspartame
The most well studied food additive of all time, it's harmless both acutely and chronically.
>>
>>140226699
>>140227913

I'm not even talking about added sugars, fats, chloride / fluordie etc
>>
>>140228035
Unfortunately the GOP are cucks
>>
>>140219445
learn the difference between rights and commodities
>>
>>140228540
You know that eating all of those additives reduces the amount of food in the 'food', you konw?

Didn't know that for a food to be safe to eat it needs to have 20 additives, fucking bullshit.

And of course they're gonna be harmless according to the studies performed by scientists paid by the companies that make money off of those chemicals
>>
>>140221529
Leftist doctrine is that the Constitution and bill or rights are "living documents", and if they don't say whatever they want, it's only because they need to be edited to reflect their opinions.
>>
>>140228576
People know how much sugar and fat is in the shit they eat, they just don't give a fuck. They know that their TDEE is between 2000 and 2500 (which is actually an underestimate if they're already fat) and everything they buy except for raw ingredients has the calorie count listed. They do not fucking care and just eat and eat all god damned day.
And chloride and fluoride? Lmao
>>
>>140219445
That caption doesn't even make sense in a semantic way, let alone in all the other ways.
>>
>>140219445
advertising is against the rules
>>
>>140228720
>You know that eating all of those additives reduces the amount of food in the 'food', you konw?
I suppose that's technically true, but not practically meaningful. Oh man, this half pound of delimeat has 300 micrograms less meat, holy fuck, someone call the police.
>Didn't know that for a food to be safe to eat it needs to have 20 additives, fucking bullshit.
No one said it had to have it to be safe, fucktard. That being said, they can dramatically increase shelf life.
>And of course they're gonna be harmless according to the studies performed by scientists paid by the companies that make money off of those chemicals
In some cases that's true, normally for new products, but for older ones the vast majority of the studies are conflict of interest free NIH funded studies.
>>
>>140219445

False equivalents
The us government doesn't give out guns. It merely recognizes the natural right to self defense . You have a right to acquire arms at your own expense, just like you have a right to acquire health care at your own expense.

Universal health care would more accurately be called an entitlement or a privilege.
>>
>>140219678
But the moochers already get free healthcare. You're paying the cost without getting any benefit.
>>
>>140219445
I recognize you. You arent from here. you always post really bad left wing anime memes. You are not a trump supporter.
>>
>>140228812
>>140229139

>>140229139
>>140228812

NIH is as much to be trusted as the USDA, both have trilliondollar industries lobbying at the government so their schemes are tolerated secretly.

Also, if it's about free choice and not giving a fuck that a certain food is filled with shit that's not naturally associated with food, why is it so hard to find actual natural foods in some stores? Why does almost every product have additives in them, even though they're not necessary and don't improve the product that much?

Why does bread have 'flour enhancer' in it? What the fuck is wrong with actual flour? Why do some companies bleach their flour?
WTf with the natural flavourings?
>>
>>140222592
Have of the US healthcare dollars are spent in these gummint programs yet they cover far less than half the folks. Extrapolate and you will see "free healthcare" is a nation killer. Which is why the libtards push it. It is a suicide pill.
>>
>>140219445

The exact same meme with the same question gets posted daily and you fucks keep responding to it like it's the newfag fresh.
>>
because it is much less efficient, but I think a healthy mix like switzerland is the ideal system
>>
>>140219445
Can't work in your multiethnic shithole where no group would want to pay for healthcare of another group.
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=healthcsree+spending+oer+capita+by+country&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS724US725&oq=healthcsree+spending+oer+capita+by+country&aqs=chrome..69i57.11887j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=Rl-pDO4E5cHllM:

U.S. spends a ton and has shitty outcomes. Our system is not working
>>
>>140219445
yes, non-whites will use it.
>>
How the fuck is having the ability to buy a gun the same as forcing people to pay money into something they might use? There's no gun tax everyone is paying into each month that's letting us buy guns. What a fucking retarded image.
>>
>>140219445
by your logic guns should also be free.
>>
>>140219445

how is universal healthcare freedom?

its the opposite, leaving people without choice and chained to a very bloated and corrupt system that is impossible to finance in the usa at the current moment.

youre not forced to have guns in the usa you imbecile homo
>>
>>140222592
Perhaps if demand remained constant. But read about "The COmmons". Free stuff gets plundered. So demand skyrockets when cost is $0. Learn some economics.
>>
>>140219445
Remove this image from the internet, or I am calling the police. Do not taint Froppy with your liberal bullshit propaganda. [spoiler]Also, socialist healthcare is crap.[/spoiler]
>>
>>140219445
it costs money.
>>
Healthcare can be a right and it would work 100%.

Just make it require citizenship : ^ )
>>
File: 1503869345655.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503869345655.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>140219934
>>140219934
This is the most obvious false flag in the world and I can't believe nu/pol/ can't see it
>>
>>140219445
I hate liberals and want them to die from no healthcare
>>
File: large.gif (1MB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 500x307px
>>140219445
LEAVE TSUYU OUT OF POLITICS FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>140230172
So what we really need is less moochers not more.
>>
>>140233696
So if we quit spending $500 dollars for a free ER visit to every Medicaid patient with a broken fingernail we could improve outcomes quickly.
>>
>>140219445
I'm sure republicans believe in the freedom to buy your own medicine, medicament and treatment if you so wish to do. I'm sure they don't believe government should buy guns for everyone.
>>
>>140235703
Ouch! That is gonna leave a mark.
>>
File: 1492975274963.jpg (111KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492975274963.jpg
111KB, 500x517px
>>140219445

In all honesty it should be opposed only in the United States due to the charge book agreement between hospitals and insurance agencies jacking up the price of medical procedures. If that markup rate were to be abandoned then yes, it would make sense to have universal healthcare or better yet pay for it out of pocket for a reasonable price and not yet government bureaucracy manage to fuck it up like always in the US.
>>
>>140219445
I guess most people would say higher taxes, but eh, I voted for Trump and would still support universal healthcare.
>>
>>140230822
The companies use sawdust in the bread. That's why they have to bleach the "flour".
>>
>>140219445
Under rationed care each patient is considered a 100% burden on the system to be rid of at the lowest possible cost. Dying is an ideal siutation while living is costly and is eating up rations.

The shitty Canadian healthcare system should be all the proof needed but US media is so terrible that lefty US faggots are always lauding a system they have A) never dealt with and B) would never put up with given an honest choice.
>>
>>140236358
This, the entire health insurance debate is a red herring designed to distract from the real problem which is patent monopolies and price gouging from big pharma as well as bullshit hospital markups (which they do to cover the cost of pulling bullets out of Jamal for free)
>>
File: 1483903833760.jpg (109KB, 968x727px) Image search: [Google]
1483903833760.jpg
109KB, 968x727px
>>140219542
>Trump supporters don't deserve health care.

We need eugenics brought back for them.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.