[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, whatever happened to this guy? Haven't seen much of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
So, whatever happened to this guy? Haven't seen much of him since that crying video he made.
>>
>>140217818
He switched departments.
He did a good job on this assignment.
>>
>>140217818
>that flag
>he vapes
>he's balding so he grew a beard
>he paints his walls red
>is that a fucking ham radio?
cringelord
>>
>>140217818
60 years Bud
>>
File: grid-cell-554-1454275312-9.jpg (21KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-554-1454275312-9.jpg
21KB, 309x309px
>>140218222
>he vapes
There's absolutely nothing wrong with vaping.
>>
File: 1480874913175.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1480874913175.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>140219643
>the vapefag is also a homo
Imagine my shock
>>
>>140220094
It may not look cool, but I respect people who get their nicotine hit without the added benefits of a fashionable "look". If you have something against nicotine, then I won't argue with you, but otherwise I support vaping.
>>
>>140220978
I smoke 30 a day. I dont give a shit what you think
>>
>>140217931
I find post like this hillarous as even if he was a Fed it doesn't matter. He's an entertainer/ news personality. The only violence he ever advocated was self defense which, up untill recently I thought was still legal. I can't wait untill he walks. Although I am enjoying his calls from Charlottesville it's a little tamer than RA as the commies are playing secret police. As things progress everything he claimed about the left is coming to fruition.
>>
I'm a huge fan. I will never forget the moment I found out someone else wanted to throw people into gas chambers, it really changed my life for the better. If he is fucked I probably go insane.
>>
>>140221297
You won't give a shit about anything much longer
>>
Cantwelll is no fed, and even if he is why would that matter? If we aren't working with the feds we will just be btfo like NK. The feds are the only hope.

I'm a huge fan. I will never forget the moment I found out someone else wanted to throw people into gas chambers, it really changed my life for the better. If he is fucked I probably go insane.
>>
>>140221297
If you enjoy it. I think nicotine is a great drug. It ups productivity, mood, and focus, and the decline in use in part of the rise of anti-depressants and opioids. But I prefer a menthol vape, and to reserve my tobacco use to the occasional cigar.
>>
File: 62.png (2KB, 384x93px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
2KB, 384x93px
>>140217818
who gives a shit?
>>
Goddamn you stormfaggots and eceleb larpers are pathetic

He's in fucking jail, being held without bond.
>>
File: Psych.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Psych.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>140217818
He is in jail in Virginia. Everyday he calls into TRS and rambles for a half hour or so.

You can find the calls on the TRS website under "letters from a Charlottesville jail".

If you want to send him money for commissary or send him soft cover books you can do that too, but the books have to be new.
>>
I know Chris on a personal level. I find him innocuous and I rarely agree with him. The reason he's harmless (unless physically attacked) is that he's acting a part. Spend five minutes with the guy and you can tell he's in it for attention and bucks, nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't take him so seriously. Damn shame about him being denied bail. Hope he walks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.