[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Korea narrative even real or just chinese / jewish trickery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is the Korea narrative even real or just chinese / jewish trickery to mess with the west / divert attention from what is going on within the white house?
>>
It's the cabals literal last card before they are destroyed forever, they're trying to take everyone down with them with a nuclear war , look for Hillary indictment soon
>>
>>140203514
who cares... does anyone else feel sleepy?
im going to bed, you should too
>>
Its just China fucking with the US because trumps position is to weak to start a war
>>
>>140203514
There's so much money to be made from war. Not even a proper shooting war, but preparations for war and threats of war. Even if you're not directly involved in defense: just look at what war fear does to the markets.

I don't think a gradaute of Le Roissy would launch an ICBM at California. But if he does, so be it. Chaos is good for crypto.
>>
>>140203514
Bit of both. Its not like Iraq where Saddam wa just some ex puppet the US wanted to do away with. Kim jung un is very un hinged and probably a little crazy but he controls a massive Army and at least a large portion of his troops actually believe he is a living god. So he can stand on his own two feet.
>>
Every single president makes a commitment to fuck with a poor country just because. There was Vietnam and Korea and afghanistan and kosovo and and and and and
>>
>>140203514
yes everything is a conspiracy and false flag
nuclear weapons don't exist and north korea doesn't exist it's just a Chinese charade organized by the jews

no wars have ever been started over land or religion or defense from invasion they're nothing but false flags meant to keep us distracted from discovering the jews
in fact all news are psyop false flags nothing ever actually happens except the jews taking your money
you imbeciles are so fucking retarded I swear
I hate this board I wish you all would stop talking about killing yourselves and actually do it
>>
File: 1478760632572.png (494KB, 543x431px) Image search: [Google]
1478760632572.png
494KB, 543x431px
>>140203699
It's morning here Bruce

>>140203711
yeh it sounds like a lot of hot air, but the media have something to scare people with so they're happy for the moment I guess...

>>140203803
Wars cost a lot of money, the only ones making money are just a few individuals compared to the rest overall and the people don't feel any sympathy towards arms dealers

>>140203878
But he is no threat in essence, if Kim tries anything it's the end of story, why would he risk everything and throw away his life of luxery?

>>140203881
No it's about supporting the weaker side so that the stronger enemy will never gain the upper hand.

>>140204232
Are you having a stroke or did you just started posting today?
>>
>>140204232
>defense from invasion

Spotted the Chosen Person.
>>
>>140203514
i always wonder why they do the nuclear explosion testing underground, it sounds like bullshit it would be a lot more intimidating if the set nukes off for everyone to see
>>
Iraq, Libya, and Syria did not have WMDs, and they did not threaten our allies, and Libya did not threaten a genocide "on the scale of Rwanda".

NK loudly and proudly does all of this. This isn't Jew trickery making people think they are incredibly dangerous, this is NK.
>>
File: 1476789229589.png (24KB, 319x199px) Image search: [Google]
1476789229589.png
24KB, 319x199px
>>140205172
My idea is something more like this

>Foreign nations want to be desperatly more important than the west on a world scale
>They have nothing to say they feel like and have nothing to threaten the west with
>If you are a foreigner and believe the /pol/ narrative which is and has been spread ever since early 2015 than you are being lulzed into giving more weight to your own ambitions
>If foreign countries try anything now the west has an excuse to chip off more and more, bit by bit
I mean, I've traveled most of this world and believe me, the west so far more organized than most think, the chaos is waaaaaaaaay exaggerated but maybe China think it's their time because they see us weak due to the immigration crisis and the terror attacks.

My guess is the west is just waiting for others to make a mistake, meanwhile it pokes at them often enough to keep them mad 24/7
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.