[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /Traitor/ why aren't you making a son right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1213.jpg (89KB, 605x679px) Image search: [Google]
1213.jpg
89KB, 605x679px
who here /Traitor/ why aren't you making a son right now? Inb4 I would be a shit parent, that's what everyone says
>>
Find me a wife that believes in traditional values but is also an atheist.
>>
File: April_9th_67.jpg (44KB, 417x318px) Image search: [Google]
April_9th_67.jpg
44KB, 417x318px
>>140201655
sorry atheists are always degenerates
>>
>>140201277
because relationships don't interest me and I'd be an awful parent
that said, if I ever did knock up a chick, I'd stay with her for the kid's sake
but considering I have no drive to cash in my V card, so that's an extremely unlikely situation in itself
>>140201655
>kraut saying this retarded shit
why am I not surprised
>>
>>140201736
Yeah, that's kinda my problem. I'd love to have a family though. Bad luck I guess.

>>140201838
what's retarded about that?
>>
File: 1500742049325.png (74KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500742049325.png
74KB, 225x225px
>>140201885
>wants to be traditionalist
>but also wants to be an atheist
religion formed the basis for traditionalism
and what the fuck is so bad with it as long as you're not a retard who is an extremist about it or shove it down others' throats
>>
>>140202007
>and what the fuck is so bad with it as long as you're not a retard who is an extremist about it or shove it down others' throats
nothing really. i have nothing against religious people, as long as it's not too extreme. but it's just not my thing. i'm an atheist and can do nothing about it. hence no christian girl will ever want to marry me.
>>
>>140201277
Because i work and use the money to spend on my car and vidya.
Living the life
>>
>>140201277
enjoy my life too much to throw it away to raise a parasite
you can raise your child as you like, it's outside influence that will turn your kid against you, make it put you into a retirement home then count the days until you die so the kid can take whats left of your shit
fuck that
>>
>>140202182
>it's outside influence that will turn your kid against you
consider controlling what your child is exposed too. you live in fucking Australia, you could raise your kid in a shed in the outbacks with no outside influence whatsoever. consider yourself lucky, you don't live in a country where police drags your children from their beds if you don't send them to school.
>>
File: _76130498_76125143.jpg (15KB, 304x350px) Image search: [Google]
_76130498_76125143.jpg
15KB, 304x350px
>>140202387
uhhh stolen generation?
>>
>>140202387
truth be told I enjoy surfing in my spare time and I can't see myself being able to do it with kids
I just use that other reason because surfers don't seem to be liked much here.
>>
>>140202169
this

mostly the car tho
>>
>>140201277
Not right economically.
>>
>>140202466
are you an abo?

no, what I've heard is that some people live so far out that it's just not possible to send them to school, so government sends school material per helicopter or some shit. that of course gives parents far greater control.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.