[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only way to end war is for the US to trick the world into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

The only way to end war is for the US to trick the world into believing aliens have made contact and will return in 100 years to decimate us. Thus uniting all the nations as one to prepare against an alien attack that will never happen

This has to do with politics because like /syriageneral/ it is about war
>>
So what, is this a psy-op meant to demoralize aliens who were considering a restricted first contact scenario focused on the US?
>>
>>140199407
The aliens are the Jews...

Damn I wish this was first post...
>>
>>140199407
THE NWO IS NEVER HAPPENING. ITS NOT HAPPENING. STOP TRYNA MAKE IT HAPPEN.
>>
Aliens on earth are anyone who feels enough sense of alienation to identify with aliens. There was a fad for such people to call themselves Martians a while ago. Sometimes that's Jews. Especially on this forum.
>>
File: IMG_4299.jpg (82KB, 849x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4299.jpg
82KB, 849x774px
>>140199407
Back to infowars you go, dipshit.
>>
I could see that as a possibility desu.
You see, the jews, are not masters of deception and lies but rather almost masters of the narrative.
That is their real power desu.

The jews stole their semitic shit religions from Aryans man, over 15k years ago.
The shit of David is actually Aryan, but they appropriated it and so on.
Do you even know wtf I mean when I say there are two types of Aryans?
>>
I don't give a shit about what happens in 100 years.
>>
>>140200219
go back to plebbit, dipshit
>>
>>140200399
Beta aryans and hung aryans?
>>
File: 1503326187468.jpg (26KB, 634x579px) Image search: [Google]
1503326187468.jpg
26KB, 634x579px
>>140199407
So Project Bluebeam desu?
>>
>>140200399
Exactly. Just think- if they could convince America with 1960's level special effects that we landed on the moon, just imagine the hoax they could pull now with the best directors and a billion dollar budget. All that would have to happen is get trump on a greenscreen or some shit. The bigger the lie the more they believe.
>>
>>140203843
Like bluebeam or not, nobodie's stopping that soon
>>
>>140199407
The idea that some catastrophic world event is going to bring all of humanity together is a dumb sci-fi idea that has no basis in reality.
It is such a dumb idea that even in fiction it doesn't work. Think about it, retard. The idea comes from fiction, and it doesn't work in fiction.

We will only know how people would act if aliens invaded only if aliens were to invade.
>>
File: youngcutewhitebitchfromGOT.gif (319KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
youngcutewhitebitchfromGOT.gif
319KB, 400x314px
>>140199407
>fighting aliens who can transverse across interstellar space

plz
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2048673
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.