[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how many of you are cowards who would not say/do any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 36859914-352-k496172.jpg (22KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
36859914-352-k496172.jpg
22KB, 352x550px
I wonder how many of you are cowards who would not say/do any of this in real life?
>>
>>140194997
I'd strangle you like a prostitute in real life.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (87KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
87KB, 400x387px
None of you pol altright betas will ever matter. None of you will DO anything that will ever matter.

You are wasted space. Wasted semen. Wasted oxygen. Just like how the consumerist society feeds off of middle class drones, Hiro and Breitbart feed off of your battery power to be relevant and gather profits.

You are utterly insignificant. It is fortunate that you non-Jewish, non-Colored vestigial """""men""""" are finally dying out.

God bless.
>>
>>140194997

All cowards.

Otherwise the race war would have ended by now.
>>
>>140194997
Any of what? Shitpost?
Talk shit about liberals? My family refuses to discuss politics, societal issues, immigration and to an extent the economics of immigration because they keep getting proved wrong.
An uneasy truce, and I don't expect an inheritance.

Dad did find HWNDUNfunny tho
>>
I'd make niggers bleed, Jews shit their pants from gas, and latinos deport themselves if you put me in the octagon with them. I'd tear them in two. I call my left bicep White and my right one Supremacy.
>>
>>140194997
I once yelled "Heil Hitler" on the Skytrain.

Everyone looked over.
>>
Hi CIA
>>
>>140195380

*blocks your path*
>>
Why would I say something socially unacceptable in real life? Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>140194997
You wish faggot.
>>
>>140195604
>teleports behind you and pulls down you frilly knickers
> nothing personnel... um.. the fuck are you anyway
>>
>>140194997
I've become fairly open about everything I believe. Not sure if its just my age or because more people actually agree with me. I'm also not one of these full blown cringy reddit tier nazi larpers though.
>>
>>140194997
>Hurr Durr why aren't white people violent? pussys right lolcopter
>>
>>140195259
lol top tier shitpost
>>
>>140195259
You're literally being paid to talk shit on some shitty corner of the internet website, meanwhile, your siblings have better jobs and lives, your parents had good jobs and good lives, and your grandparents had better jobs and lives. You're just one of us except you lean left. You're a failure just like the rest of us.
>>
>>140195552
B U M P
>>
>>140194997
I made my entire family and everyone I know understand that the Jews are literally, and I mean literally, vampires. Two of them have PhDs, one in industrial engineering, one in mandarin. I'd say you're fucked, shill. Truth has reached the tipping point and you're on the wrong side.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.