[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the world full of sheep? Are you guys religious? Religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 38

File: tards.jpg (71KB, 716x747px) Image search: [Google]
tards.jpg
71KB, 716x747px
Why is the world full of sheep? Are you guys religious? Religion is for retards. Prove me wrong.
>>
Reminder that this is what an atheistic society looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
>>
File: 1504307255900.png (97KB, 319x387px) Image search: [Google]
1504307255900.png
97KB, 319x387px
I hate saying this but "as an atheist" I hope god strikes you down like the nigger you are.
>>
>>140187299
Something from Estonia or Czech Republic would be better examples, as these are countries with the majority of people being unreligious.
>>
I forgot all you right wing cunts are religious. Kek, you are literal scum
>>
>>140187620
Or Sweden.
>>
>>140187703
Hispanics almost exclusively vote democrat, and a very heavy amount of them are catholic.
>>
>hur dur atheism is not a religion
Why do you fedora tippers claim atheism is not a religion while you constantly try to rub your beliefs off on other people
>>
>>140187937
It's not an organized religion like Christianity where the people on the top take money from sheep. Atheism is an individual thing
>>140187874
They're low IQ same as right wing, independent is where it's at.
>>
>>140188143
I have never payed money to a church
>>
>>140188322
Others do though and no atheist has ever given money to another person because they can talk to an imaginary friend
>>
Adhering to a religion only makes sense as a form of moral conpass/self restraint
>>
>>140188463
People have morals regardless, and religious people are fucking evil so doesn't make much sense
>>
>>140188446
Oh wait, let me guess what your story is: You were molested by a trusted church official.
>>140188463
I don't disagree. But I still believe that HE exists regardless.
>>
>>140188717
No I never went to church and I'm grateful for that, do you have any proof of existence? Inb4
>Do you have any proof he doesn't exist?
>>
>>140188652
Its hard for low/low-average to keep themselves in check. Religious rules often are general advices made comprehensible for everyone. For example:
>no sex begore marriage
This rule makes sure that young somen in particular make good choises, so they dont end up with 5 different kids from 5 different mothers and a bunch of stds.
>>
>>140188446
Atheism is the path to moral relativism and degeneracy. I'd rather pray to an imaginary goldfish swimming around in an empty fish tank than dance to the tune of the jew. Religion is about community, and that is another way of saying FAMILY. Everything starts with strong White families. White Husbands, White Wives, making babies and raising them together. Any religion that results in stronger communities and families has value, no matter what comes after death.
>>
everyone is a sheep in some way unless you're mentally ill.
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (53KB, 620x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
53KB, 620x823px
>>140187090
>>
File: 1452714255229.jpg (886KB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1452714255229.jpg
886KB, 3024x2268px
>>140187620
>>140187811
These places that lose their religion start out nice at first, but in the end, atheism is just a void.

Something always fills a void.
>>
>>140187090

People need hope.

Without hope, there can be no inspiration.
>>
>hey look how obsessed we are with a torture device
>so glad we still have this torture device

kill some cult members
>>
>>140189029
Delusional
>>
>>140187090
The religious right is as much a threat to our republic as the Muslim radicals or at least they have much in common
>hate divorce/love marriage
>sins for anything fun
>preacher molests kids
>wears certain clothes

Inb4 they are mutually exclusive....both come from the desert and should stay there but rubes in middle America think the founders were super Christians too
>>
>>140188968
If your parents can't teach you these things then they shouldn't have had kids, most underage pregnancies are by theists anyways.
>>
>>140189216
You faggots need to get laid
>>
>>140187620
Why not choose historically atheistic countries instead of ones with long ingrained Christian histories? These countries that have been Christian for centuries.
>>
File: religiontrumpeelction.png (15KB, 1033x153px) Image search: [Google]
religiontrumpeelction.png
15KB, 1033x153px
>>140187090
What a (((coincidence)))
>>
>>140187811
Sweden is pretty religious. 60% of the pulsating belongs to the church of Sweden alone.
>>
>>140187354
Where do I buy one of these if I want to attend an antifa rally ^
>>
>>140189712
What are some historically atheist countries?
>>
>>140189377
Whoa what an amazing comeback to his point. I'm not even religious but saying that he's delusional when he's promoting the family unit is basically all any of us need to dismiss you as the worthless, cum guzzling subhuman that you are.
>>
>>140187090
Spent 16 years as an atheist. Converted after a couple years of trying to find a solution to the problem of Hell on Earth. People have abandoned all dignity and morality and live as animals. Hedonism is life and nihilism is the norm. That was fine with me while I was younger and too foolish to care. Then I became a Father and climbed mountains to understand how to raise my son to be a good man. There's only one option, a foundation in God. If you aim at the highest good, eventually you'll hit the mark. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of living a life without being the best father I can be despite my weaknesses and limitations.

The Western nations are all rotting corpses because they've all abandoned God thinking they could hold fast to the morality and goodness they gained from Christianity. Now we live in Pagan satanic societies. Infanticide through abortion. Sex worship. Slavery to central banks. Death and gore and unwholesomeness in all our media. Mass media nothing but lies. Homosexuality and Transexuality and Pedophilia at extemes. Etc.

I converted to save my family from out of control sin. You might understand one day.
>>
File: 20090808-nagasaki-shinto.jpg (637KB, 3000x2393px) Image search: [Google]
20090808-nagasaki-shinto.jpg
637KB, 3000x2393px
>>140187090

I'll see you're Crucifix and raise you one Shinto Gate.
>>
>>140189806
*population
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>140189902
>Everything starts with strong white families
Yea theres no way to argue with someone who believes that being white means they're superior
>>
>>140187090
Clearly the Sheep is a brainlet one
Religious crosses surviving typhoons is normal here
And everyone knows that hurricanes are full of african and sanddwelling piss, so its weaker
Typhoon water is from the pacific which is full of power and magic due to deepwater krakens and chutulu
>>
>>140188855
>>Do you have any proof he doesn't exist?
Thank you. You brought up a very good point for me. Much appreciated. Even your hero Dawkins doesn't completely deny the existence of God.
>>
>>140187874
It's about 70-30 for Hispanics, but consider that many illegals who align with Dems do not vote.
>>
>>140189908
What would you have done if your son was violated by a priest? Just because you're weak minded doesn't mean I'll ever not be atheist
>>
File: votingreligions.png (427KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
votingreligions.png
427KB, 2208x1242px
>>140189908
/thread

Athiesm is a Jew pill disguised as a red pill. Look around you at who atheists are and what they promote. Cultural marxists, SJW's, Anitfa, LGBT promoters, anti-gun activists, democrats/liberals - virtually every form or social decay and degeneracy is pushed by nihilistic, morally vapid atheists.
>>
>>140190422
What would you do if your son is violated by an atheist? would that invalidate your belief system?
>>
>>140189908
this post best post
>>
>>140190520
A priest represents a religion and people throw their money at them and give them their trust. An atheist on the street isn't a brother to me and we probably have less in common than we have in common.
>>
>>140189937
I double down with 8 Catholic priests from Nagasaki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Schiffer

>>140190422
What people do when they wear a cloth is not the same as a religion as a whole. I am a Christian, and none of my siblings or me have been molested. I was molested, and guess what, by an atheist. YetI do not hate all atheists, for there are some of them who have their own personal reasons not to believe. Your example is the same as those people who want abortion on demand because they say "What if she was raped by someone? Or if it's incest?" and those cases make up only 1% of total abortions, and barely scrape 5% when you put together the mother's helth.

If it was up to me, I'd strip those "priests" of their cloth and have them sentenced to death (even if I'd give them the opportunity to make one last confession half an hour before the guillotine)
>>
>>140189882
Well firstly, I would define religions along a spectrum between "theism" and "atheism". Groups that believe in a supreme God that created and sustains the universe are theistic. Groups that believe in an impersonal and subconscious God are deistic. Groups that believe in multiple competing gods are polytheistic. Groups that do not believe in gods are atheistic.
We can rule out Europe and we can rule out the United States which I would argue has held the highest view of God in history. We can rule out the Middle East which is still theistic. We can rule out Africa which is mostly Islamic and pagan. That would leave us with East Asia. Buddhism, Shintoism and Taoism are atheistic and highly secular. China statistically is the most atheist country today.
>>
>>140187090
For universal truth see the law or one, love and light bw with you all.
>>
DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
>>140190450
Christniggers support Israel and give them billions of shekels every year.
>>
>>140189640
>ur a virgin
So you have 0 argument
>>
>not wanting to siege Constantinople

Fucking religionlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>140190819
You're implying in >>140190422 that his beliefs in Christianity should be contingent on whether or not an individual molests his son. That's as intellectually infantile as asking why God lets bad things happen to good people.
>>
>>140191480
as a Christian, this is something I never understood; sure, Jesus forgave them on the cross, but that forgiveness was only for that action at that time...and the Jews kept coming at us and tried (and still try) to this day to subvert the culture of European people, which is based on Greek and Roman societies and on the influences of Christianity later.
When people say Judeo-Christian values, my guts scream in pain...

Also, most of us have been blinded by the lures of modernism and the fad of "feewings" over reason. Sure we must love, but love is not "love", is not letting people do whatever they want and never rebuke me.
An example: my mother suffers from panic attacks; during a concert, there was some fire emergency and people started rushing. Mymother had a panic attack and went into apnea due to the fear.SHe would have died, if my father didn't slap her (gently but firmly) on a cheek. The second shock made my mother breathe again. That is love, to do what IS right, not what FEELS right; to take the hard decisions in life, even when at the beginning they seem to hurt us.
>>
>>140191724
Then why'd you ask me the same question I asked him? He's a weak minded sheep that is lying about being atheist at one point so I can relate to him and then say he's Christian to reel me in.
>>
Most of people are hopelessly dumb. It's reality. No scientific progress can fix it. The dominant part of science and technology is simply incomprehensible for the majority.

Just because someone hits the screen of a gayphone doesn't mean he is any cleverer as a cave man playing with stones.

There is absolutely no hope to get the majority more or less educated. And popular science renders a huge disservice -- it doesn't clarify anything, but only confuses. I can confirm this as a scientist myself. Science is simply unreachable for 99.9999999% of people. It's for elites.

So the majority will fill the gaps in their poor caveman minds with gods, astrology, aliens, virgin birth and other bullshit.

Christfags btw can't even fathom that their beliefs, although sound so exaltedly, are essentially not different to beliefs in trolls, goblins and Flying Spaghetti Monster.

And as a scientist, I can tell, that nothing can help the situation. It's simply the human nature. Laziness and stupidity.
>>
>>140192226
Well said anon this is very depressing but science is so beautiful I feel bad for all the sheep
>>
File: ohnotahtsucks.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
ohnotahtsucks.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>>140192226
>implying people who understand science don't believe in God

>According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

I don't believe that you're actually a scientist. You speak like a person with a slightly above average IQ.
>>
>>140192487
God is the controller of science you smelly fedora
>>
>>140191180

And its rapidly becoming christian
>>
>>140192994
>(51%)
>33%
>18%
Where did you find a list of every single scientist on the planet and when did they all do this poll?
>>
>>140189908
>cucking yourself back into Christianity just to impress your fag genderqueer son

Not even once
>>
>>140193924
it's so cringe-y when you use that term to describe everything you disagree with...guess what, I'm a far-right believer, I disagree with many things when it comes to NatSoc politics, but I can still have a civilized debate and find points I agree with when talking with peoplewho agree with Nazism.
Christianity is not "cucked", there are indeed plenty of people who call themselves "Christians" and follow trends and fads instead of the Cross of the Risen Christ.

But no matter what I say, you'll call me a Christcuck. I don't give a damn.
>>
>>140187090
Most people are stupid. I'm agnostic, I guess. Everybody is religious, whether they realize it or not. Lots of highly intelligent people are religious, simply because they acknowledge their own limitations and, for some religions like Christianity or Buddhism, religious practice leads to a demonstrably better life.

I used to tell people I was an atheist when they asked and they'd take this as an open invitation to bash the Bible, but I don't think most people realize what the Bible is. It's basically Grimms' Fairy Tales with the promise of judgment after you die, persuading followers to be civilized without needing the state to threaten them.
>>
>>140187090

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>140187090
It's part of the healthy brain to seal patterns and meaning from them. Religion fills a basic need for symbolic information.

Don't like religion and think it's dumb, make a set of symbols and tradition that can be filled without observance to a region . To replace it.
>>
>>140194662
I don't agree with you on the Bible (after all, I'm a Chrstian), but I agree on the previous statement to an extent.
Glad to hear your opinion. And I agree that notall atheists are the kind who hates the concept of religion or God; I have atheist friends, they just don't care about these topics in the same way I do.
>>
>>140193873
Do you not understand the concept of population sampling?
>>
>>140194662
I don't agree with you on the Bible (after all, I'm a Chrstian), but I agree on the previous statement to an extent.
Glad to hear your opinion. And I agree that not all atheists are the kind who hates the concept of religion or God; I have atheist friends, they just don't care about these topics in the same way I do.
>>
>>140187090
God is real. Just need to be honest with yourself.
>>
>>140189216
Sadly true - most people don't really properly understand their ideologies and just go along with whatever their peers do and whatever is strongest and gives them most importance. Most people cannot cope with making up their own meaning in athiesm/nihilism and they don't truly understand it either - they need someone to tell them what is what and why it's good/bad. So although athiesm is correct it literally just leads to a more ideologically charged group converting everyone.

It's not even fedora critique, it's just human psychology - we're group animals who need external meaning. I hope we can find a way of doing this with ethnonationalism and not fall to islam.
>>
File: religionbrains.png (1MB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
religionbrains.png
1MB, 470x960px
>>140196213
>>
wtf i love god now
>>
File: 2015-3113.jpg (70KB, 531x349px) Image search: [Google]
2015-3113.jpg
70KB, 531x349px
WTF I am a shintoist now!
>>
>>140190450
>l. Look around you at who atheists are and what they promote. Cultural marxists, SJW's, Anitfa, LGBT promoters, anti-gun activists, democrats/liberals

I'm an atheist and I hate all those things.
>>
>>140187090
A cross is literally a stick. There is nothing for wind to push against, hence it stays where it is.

Why do you idiots always attribute random shit to god just because it looks cool?
>>
>>140198153
It's confirmation bias. Never mind that dozens if not hundreds of churches were destroyed or horribly damaged by the hurricane. Don't worry about all the people, Christians especially, who were killed, wounded, or had their homes destroyed. The fact that this one specific cross is standing means God exists.
>>
>>140188446
No, they give money to defend different believes, girls with penis, boys with vaginas, no borders, juicero juice. Everybody believes in something.
>>
>>140197945
That's great, now try to understand how and why atheism primes people to become those things. Why did communist dictators try so hard to stamp out religion and replace it with atheism? Why are Jews so adamant in pushing atheism and destroying Christianity? What happens to an average 100 IQ person when you destroy their cultural roots; their very moral foundations; their reason for existing?
>>
>>140191180
oh fuck off kike, (((atheism))) is the greatest subversion of the jews. SHECKEL up with (((DAWKINS))) (((HARRIS))) and (((HITCHENS)))
>>
>>140197945
Oh well clearly YOU'RE special because you don't promote other forms of degeneracy like the majority of your kind do.
>>
When one of you Christ Cucks can have an intelligent discussion about the Bible and it's many inconsistencies, then maybe I will accept that there is basis in your beliefs. However, any time you attempt to have an intelligent discussion Christ cucks just devolves their entire argument to "It doesn't have to make sense, it's the word of God. You're just supposed to blindly believe it and give money to the church." Thats why they're called Christ KEKS.
>>
>>140198593
SUCK MARX's COCK YOU FUCKING KIKE
>>
>>140198624
Communism is a shit ideology you LARPing ham beast. I believe in empirical evidence.
Normal people:
>The sky is blue
Prove it
>Sure, here's scientific evidence on the way light refracts off of our ocean and atmosphere making the sky appear a certain color.
Gee thanks, your understanding of physics and the laws of nature make total sense and I can see why the sky is blue

Christ Cucks:
>THE SKY IS WHATEVER COLOR GOD WANTS IT TO BE
Prove it
>HERES A BOOK FILLED WITH HUNDREDS OF INCONSISTENCIES AND STORIES ABOUT STUFF THAT WE KNOW NEVER HAPPENED THROUGH YEARS OF GEOLOGICAL AND EVIDENCE BASED PROOF
That argument works against you
>JUST BELEIEVE BRO, GIBS MONEY TOO OR YOULL GO TO HELL

Yeah, Nah. Fuck off with your shit tier trolling. Show me evidence god exists, or show me evidence that the Bible is complete and utter bullshit and then maybe I'll agree that you're not a retard being lead around by your cuck collar.
>>
>>140189806
That is because everyone get signed up when born. People are leaving in droves.

I've never met a Christian in my life, or heard about someone knowing someone who is a Christian for that matter.
>>
>>140198516
> try to understand how and why atheism primes people to become those things
>What happens to an average 100 IQ person when you destroy their cultural roots; their very moral foundations; their reason for existing?

I get your point but, at the risk of sounding like a pretentious fedora tipper, this line of reasoning makes it seem less like God actually exists and more like we need to pretend He does to prevent people of average or lower intelligence from acting like retards. I feel as though there's got to be some way of maintaining a community and preserve cultural roots without having to believe in magic.
>>
>>140187703
I'm atheist but I'm republican

Sorry m8
>>
>>140199231
Well yeah. Remember when scientists started looking at the stars and saying "wait a minute, this part in the Bible can't be true." and the Church panicked and started killing them off? It's almost as if those with intelligence scare the church.
>>
>>140197265
I'm crossing into that last stage soon, I think.
>>
Religion was created by man in order to manipulate and control human behavior.

We tell kids that if they don't behave they'll be put on 'Santa's naughty list' and receive nothing but coal for Christmas. And we tell adults that if they act outside of the socially accepted norms they'll burn in hell for all eternity. It's all bullshit designed to get you to conform.

There is no heaven or hell. No afterlife. Death is just a permanent loss of consciousness.
>>
>>140199231
>this line of reasoning makes it seem less like God actually exists and more like we need to pretend He does to prevent people of average or lower intelligence from acting like retards
Congratulations, you discovered the foundation every civilization from 50,000 BC to today. Don't underestimate how dangerous and destructive the below average intelligence is when it retards out.
>>
>>140199638
You say that like it's a bad thing. Are you so smart you can't understand that most of the people are complete idiots and NEED a higher power to tell them right from wrong?
>>
>>140199231
The problem is that Atheism is not a belief system, but a lack thereof. It doesn't actually explain anything; it simply claims what isn't true and creates a void. It's nihilistic and solipsistic by nature. And because of this, it is irrational. I personally believe that humans are simply incapable of comprehending the nature of our existence and always will be, in the same way that an ant is incapable of comprehending the atom. So ultimately we do have to choose between Christianity (or "magic" as you put it) and...whatever it is that western society is degrading to right now.

>>140199395
Science was invented by Christians. Newton, Darwin, and Galileo were all strong believers in the divine, and they were a hell of a lot more intelligent than anyone in this thread.
>>
>>140188143
>Atheism is an individual thing
Not since it was named and followed to the letter by a large enough group, religious skepticism is.
And even then, the cartesian doubt is very christian in its inception, it can only exist in the context of the catholic faith.
>>
>>140200142
How does their religious belief impact their empirical findings? Whether Darwin believed in God or not doesn't change the fact that his findings led to evidence that Adam and Eve weren't the first humans. What is your point? Their beliefs don't construe evidence.
>>
File: Updated cycle chart 2.png (16KB, 820x423px) Image search: [Google]
Updated cycle chart 2.png
16KB, 820x423px
Religion is a mode of thought whereby people organize their conscious and unconscious in such a way where actions arise from these mental states that result in the undertaking of gods will, god is the accumulated will that each believer dedicates to that belief system. As a result of this dedicated will, people dedicate resources to do things they believe will please god, and they do this all at a high level of cooperation in order to organize their actions most efficiently.

God does not exist until people begin to believe it does, at the point god's will is carried out, giving god control and will in at least some of the universe. God is also omnipotent, but only for the believer, because people adjust their actions on the basis that god is always watching, the outcome being that god may as well be watching if you are adjusting your behavior.

God is just a slush of dedicated human will, religions are just a very efficient way of getting humans to do things and organize.
>>
Why can't I just call myself culturally catholic and just be done with it?
I understand how important some of the lessons in the bible are but do I really have to summit to the church so you can stop crying about muh atheism?
I don't understand how christians here can't fathom that people don't blindly believe everything a book says
>>
>>140200142
>The problem is that Atheism is not a belief system, but a lack thereof. It doesn't actually explain anything; it simply claims what isn't true and creates a void. It's nihilistic and solipsistic by nature. And because of this, it is irrational

Again, I get your point, but I don't see how believing in a god, specifically Yaweh in this case, is any more rational than not believing given what we have to go on.

>ultimately we do have to choose between Christianity (or "magic" as you put it) and...whatever it is that western society is degrading to right now.

I'll take door #3, and choose not to subscribe to either.
>>
>>140187090
>>140187703
>atheist debating skills

>>140187620
So far. This will change.

>>140189216
This.
>>
>>140200537
Because they have been taught all of their lives to blindly follow a book. If you took an uneducated Eskimo and put them at the equator they would be surprised that it never snows, because that's the only environment they've ever known.
>>
>>140200205
Bullshit moving on.
>>
>>140187090
Everyone but me gotta learn>>140187090
>>
Um, please use the correct, non-whitey spelling please.

HER-RICANE
>>
>>140200451
Newton's religious beliefs were the entire basis of some of his work:
>When I wrote my treatise about our Systeme I had an eye upon such Principles as might work with considering men for the beliefe of a Deity and nothing can rejoyce me more then to find it useful for that purpose.

Moreover, the church didn't start randomly killing scientists for looking at stars. That's beyond a simplification of history.

>>140200561
>Again, I get your point, but I don't see how believing in a god, specifically Yaweh in this case, is any more rational than not believing given what we have to go on.
Why do you put so much weight on rationality in a context where there is very little possibility of every finding an answer? Rationality is only useful in the context of empirical evidence and physical observation.

>I'll take door #3, and choose not to subscribe to either.
Your personal beliefs are your own. I'm just trying to help you understand the harm in attempting to destroy religion and convert people into atheists.
>>
>>140189216
>Something always fills a void.
Not really. We have no need for religion anymore. It's the Jews that are pushing some other cult-like thing on vulnerable people.
>>
>>140201303
Again, just because it was the basis of his work does not mean anything. What is your point? We now how gravity works, and it's not "God" it's mass. What's your point? I'm going to keep asking what your point is, because you're not making a point. I'll say it again. Gravity isn't God, just because Newton gave us the basis for the law of gravity does not mean he gave us the basis for God. So what's the point of him being a theist?

And yes, you're right. It is oversimplification, but it's not wrong.
>>
Don't fall for the desert sandnigger religions like islam, christianity and jewdaism. Don't fall in the black hole that atheism is. Don't follow anti religion stanaic cults and other sects. But believe in something, I'd suggest yourself or the universe)
>>
>>140198556
I think you replied to the wrong person my natsoc friend
>>
>>140202063
He can't read a history book, what makes you think he can read your post?
>>
Christians and muslims are not different. They believe that just for believing something they are worthy while the orthers are scum damned to hell. Cqn you not see this is one of the worst sins?
Fucking idiots, thats what you all are.
>>
>>140202279
Cheeky m8
>>
>>140187354
GOD HATES NIGGERS; AND JEWS; AND NIGGER JEWS
>>
>>140201755
My point is that your comment here >>140199395
> It's almost as if those with intelligence scare the church.

Is incorrect. The church, while skeptical, allowed for the advancement of science in most case; the church did not kill Newton, Darwin or Galileo. The latter was even allowed to continue his work while under house arrest, and he was practically asking for it. Religion and science are not incompatible as long as you don't go a fundamentalist route.
>>
>>140202316
You couldn't be more wrong. Jesus taught to love your neighbour and judge no one.
>>
>>140202893
Mohammed, praise be upon Him, taught the same things
>>
Humans are social creatures and naturally defer to the Alphas of their clan. A religion is a belief system with a God/gods as the Alpha, and has the advantage that there doesn't need to be continual challenges to the leadership. It generally works well enough.

With political belief systems, the leaders essentially function in the same way as a god. The Kims are a prime example, Lenin, Castro and Chaves too. Most socialists treat Marx as a god, but while they think they're throwing away the mistakes of the past in the name of modernity they're just repeating the same old, human, patterns. Some things are just too much a part of human nature to abandon.
>>
>>140202555
Ah, I see. I guess that is a fair point, but then that just raises more problems for me from a religious standpoint. Although, I've grown to hate religion so my opinion is very biased. It seems like even more of a sham from that point of view. Because they can ignore all contradictions in evidence and pass it off as "We don't ACTUALLY believe that part of the Bible, it's just a metaphor that we can change and mold the definition of to fit our flavor of the month views."
>>
>>140202893
And here you are judging atheists as immoral, amazing.
>>
>>140187090
Religion is a useful tool to herd the sheep therefore studying and knowing all religions is a good ace in the hole.
>>
>>140187090

It was also just sitting straight up in the sand. It isn't even in the ground!

WHOA DUDE COWABUNGA MESSIAH!
>>
>>140202316
It's funny because atheist think that just because they don't believe in God they're better than anyone else. We are all idiots and bleed red except for the lizard people.
>>
>>140203683
Why have you grown to hate what other people believe to be true, when you are absolutely sure you're right?

And if you're right, hooray for you! A void awaits you upon death. Is it really that impactful to you that someone else believes that there's something greater beyond death?
>>
Religion is dumb and if it's true then I'm fucked but so be it the Abrahamic God is an asshole that allows slavery and rape as long as you marry the woman after.
>>
>>140197265

Funny how cucked the kike school system is and what it makes of everyone.

They limit our God Complexes in exchange for their shitty malicious kike versions. They really are sub human.
>>
>>140203683
>Because they can ignore all contradictions in evidence and pass it off as "We don't ACTUALLY believe that part of the Bible, it's just a metaphor that we can change and mold the definition of to fit our flavor of the month views."
The teachings in the Gospel say very little about science and the nature of the world. It's mostly "behave like X and Y, and accept me as your Lord". That was sort of the whole point of the creation of Christianity; it was a way to modernize the archaic Mosaic laws of the Old Testament and create room for modernization whilst retaining all the important moral principles.

>>140203696
Can you quote me where I called atheists immoral?
>>
>>140204193
see
>>140190450
>Athiesm is a Jew pill disguised as a red pill. Look around you at who atheists are and what they promote. Cultural marxists, SJW's, Anitfa, LGBT promoters, anti-gun activists, democrats/liberals - virtually every form or social decay and degeneracy is pushed by nihilistic, morally vapid atheists.
>>
>>140203853
I hate it because I think it's all false, yet live in a place where people are persecuted for their non beliefe, which I'm turn means people persecute others over literally nothing, and that it's been going on for thousands of years. I'm not just saying Christianity on this one, but all religions.

>>140204193
But if Christianity is a modernization of the Old Testament, I have a problem with that. There are too many contradictions in Genesis alone. To me that implies it is false, and that the stories are fake. Of Christianity is based off of these fake stories, then that in turn implies Christianity is fake.
>>
>>140204480
Where do you live where such a disgusting persecution happens? And how are you persecuted?
You have me curious to know.
>>
>>140190450
>>140198516
Here you go
>>140204193
>>
>>140204429
Yes, and? I think most of those people mentioned are mislead and lost. Not that they deserve to go to Hell. Most of them have been conditioned and brainwashed, and would otherwise be perfectly normal people.

>>140204480
I'm not here to debate the merits of the Old Testament.
>>
>>140187090
Church was a place for community and getting away from all the b.s. prior to becoming a degenerate society of addicts. Now, organized religion has become political and very few people have any true spirituality, which is precisely why the West will eventually falter.

You can thank the Baby Boomers for this.
>>
>>140187354

As a christian I hope you turn to jesus and don't burn in hell. I don't like saying that either.
>>
>>140189216
The Dutch progressieve on every front, our kids even go to the mosk as a school trip
Them the imam makes them pray to Allah to relieve sins
>>
>>140204480
And allow me to bring a channel of thought into this conversation, a simple one but nonetheless I believe it must be asked.

You hate religion, you wish to see it abolished I would presume (if incorrect, please say otherwise). But in your persecution of them, what makes you better in the reverse of their persecution of you?

>>140204792
You called them morally vapid, synonymous with calling them morally tasteless or lacking. You can try and backtrack all you want, but what you said is perfectly clear to everyone else.
>>
>>140204087
Its called free will. Human beings are inherently weak, so a lot of evil will take place when we attempt to act like we know better than God.

Sounds like you have it all figured out, however. (sarc)
>>
>>140204900
You post on /pol/, you're going to hell no matter how much you suck Jesus' cock.
Better get comfortable.
>>
>>140204977
>You called them morally vapid, synonymous with calling them morally tasteless or lacking.
Lacking in morals is not equivalent to being immoral. Very simple logic, anon and I'm not going to play semantic games with you. The point is that I'm not sitting here judging who does and does not go to hell. I'm recognizing a problem, pointing to the cause, and the people who are responsible. If you believe that "don't judge people" entails accepting child molesters into society with a smile on your face, your intellect is too low for this conversation.
>>
>>140204650
>>140204977
It's not anything major, I'm not beaten or anything like that. However, I live in Utah where the majority of the state is Mormon and Mormon ran. People here are treated differently, simply because they aren't. The Mormon's run our state government and make laws according to the beliefs of the church. Again, it's not like a 3rd world country by any means, but the fact that a religion I don't even believe in has so much impact on my life and every day activities is abhorant. I should not be subject to your imaginary laws, based on your imaginary book that comes from your imaginary god. Your imagination should have no impact on me. My persecution of them comes from their treatment of me. Their persecution of me comes from my non beliefe. That's the difference. They have impacted me in a negative way, because I don't believe in their God. Yet my non beliefe in their god does not impact them in any way.

>>140204792
I understand. Most Christians shy away when the Old Testament is mentioned. I've seen it before, I'll see it again. Just know that if the basis in which you base your entire religion is false, then it's a pretty good indication that the rest that is built off that false base is also false. That's standard scientific theory.
>>
>>140203696
Most Atheist believe in God. They deny Him because they are butthurt about his opinion of their homosexuality.
>>
>>140205166

Thats not how it works bro.
>>
>>140205217
>I understand. Most Christians shy away when the Old Testament is mentioned. I've seen it before, I'll see it again.
Most Christians haven't studied the Old Testament well enough to actually have an academic discussion on, much less non-Christians, who at best, will google "Old Testament contradictions" and base their argument on the first link that they click. I'm not interested in debates like that.

>That's standard scientific theory.
Science is a method, not a theory.
>>
>>140187090
You're absolutely right. Religion was made to guide the sheeple into a better life so that they'd stop raping and stealing like a bunch of inbred niggers. It exists to turn the common man (read: low IQ) into less of an ape and into more of a respectable or tolerable person. You don't need religion if you have a high IQ and a solid grasp of empathy. But if you're a soulless husk like OP, you'd do well to pick up a bible and learn a thing or two from Jesus to help you better understand that the world does not revolve around you.
>>
>>140205184
Hahahahahaaha, now you're equating atheists with child molesters? You sure are a trip.

>>140205217
>I should not be subject to your imaginary laws, based on your imaginary book that comes from your imaginary god.
Correct, you should be subject to no laws forcing you to do anything... and yet, you're willing to treat others the same. You lump all religions into the same boat of the religion that persecutes you, when there are many tolerant religions out there which are peaceful and can coexist with you, without trying to jam their belief down your throat.

I guess I cannot comprehend the extent of persecution you face though. I hope that one day perhaps you could escape such torture, and find peace with yourself somewhere else.
>>
>>140187090
Only pasta can save us all. It's the only way.
>>
File: dragkidwtf.webm (3MB, 818x840px) Image search: [Google]
dragkidwtf.webm
3MB, 818x840px
>>140205499
>Hahahahahaaha, now you're equating atheists with child molesters? You sure are a trip.
No, I'm equating atheists with accepting of pedophilia. It's certainly not Christians who are allowing this to happen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
>>
>>140205605
Oh brother, I have to stop. I cannot have you make a fool of yourself any longer
>>
>>140187703
I'm a National Socialist supporter and athiest. I think we can replace the void of religion (that we know isn't true with nationalism.
>>
File: atheists2.jpg (202KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
atheists2.jpg
202KB, 689x1000px
>>140205693
Compelling argument.
>>
>>140205605
im not reading this thread but this video is sketchy as fuck
>>
File: 958596158.jpg (221KB, 839x736px) Image search: [Google]
958596158.jpg
221KB, 839x736px
>>140205605
>>
File: 1502081245721.jpg (113KB, 395x701px) Image search: [Google]
1502081245721.jpg
113KB, 395x701px
>>140187090
>>
I don't believe in god much but I will admit that this country was far far better as a Christian nation, even if the Christian morality brigaders were annoying. I'd take them any day over SJWs/
>>
>>140205445
>Method
Thank you for the correction. While I understand your view, there is no need to google the contradictions. They are glaringly obvious. A global flood never happened. I'm sorry, but every single way you slice it, there is no geological evidence of that ever happening. You don't need to research the Bible to see that the multiple men, over multiple years that wrote it, were making up stories.

>>140205499
That is a fair enough point, and I should clarify. I guess using a blanket statement such as "ALL RELGIONS ARE EVIL." Is a very ignorant statement. I accept that teachings from different religions have merit. The golden rule from Christianity, multiple teachings from Buddha, etc. They're lessons on being good people. The problem is, I rarely see Christians practice what they preach, and that goes for most Abrahamic religions as well. There are good people and bad people in every religion, that's just a fact of life. But that fact of life, coupled with empirical scientific evidence is grounds enough for me to say that I do not believe in God.
>>
>>140187090
You mouthbreathing, independented-voting retard.
Religion's current purpose has nothing to do with God, and if you can't see why it must exist and be supported by people and the state, you are part of the problem and will hopefully hang.
>>
>>140187090
>>140187703
> When being atheist makes you so cold and soulless that you get triggered by people who respectfully disagree with you
People should be free to believe whatever they want , not whatever Rick and Morty tell you is cool and smart
>>
>>140205939

Plenty of evidence of the flood. Check out Graham Hancock and all his recovered evidence that he uses to support his theory on the flood.

Christians usually preach about believing in christ and spreading the word. It's what we do here all day. Try and turn souls to christ so they are saved. Everyone does this in their own way depending on context of the conversation etc.
>>
>>140206001
Independent*
>inb4 the autistic attacks the typo instead of the point
>>
>>140190450
Lol I promote Nationalism and Nazism and am an athiest.
>>
>>140206150
cept we now think the flood was caused by ALIENS.
>>
>>140205826
It's not an argument, true. But I'm more afraid for your intellectual integrity of the argument with the atheist anon, rather than any debate we could muster up. Not everything has to be a debate my friend.

>>140205939
>But that fact of life, coupled with empirical scientific evidence is grounds enough for me to say that I do not believe in God
Which it is your right to do. But...

>I rarely see Christians practice what they preach, and that goes for most Abrahamic religions as well.
I believe this stands more with your circumstances and the perception you have garnered from it. But I cannot blame you for such a thing, the Mormons defy their own teachings with their persecution of you, and it seems as if they surround you and act as a set standard on what you believe is how other patrons of other religions act in different places. My thoughts still stand with you
>>
>>140205322
Then how does it work? Christianity forces you to either be a weak cuck or go to hell. My choice is easily made.
Thank fuck it's all just a bunch of fairy tales. Hopefully you'll figure that out soon, too.
>>
>>140205011
Yeah that's why God says he'll punish the disobedient's family up to the third or fourth generation because we have free will and what kind of half assed excuse even was that.
He knows we'll do evil so he just lets it happen under specific provisions? Yeah murder is bad kill murderers unless they were a slave. Then just pay the judges 30 pieces of silver.
Right.
>>
>>140205605
>"Christian parents would never sexualize children. Surely that would never be accepted"
>...meanwhile, in the real world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4KOuknaQyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLFMlemZ34
>>
>>140206278

Well obviously god created aliens too then if that's what caused it. Ain't that hard to figure out.
>>
>>140187354
spbp
>>
So God saved that shitty cross from a hurricane that he created in the first place and killed 47 people with? What an egotistic psychopath, I'd rather be a satanist.
>>
>>140187090
Religion is the only way to fight marxism.

So, fuck you.
>>
>>140206220
You are what's known as an exception to the rule. Atheists vote for liberal/democrat candidates overwhelmingly.
>>
>>140206317

Try believing in christ and accept his offering and you will see how it works for yourself. Doesn't make you a cuck and if you think so you need to look up what the word means. It makes you saved.
>>
File: 9585961581.jpg (231KB, 839x736px) Image search: [Google]
9585961581.jpg
231KB, 839x736px
>>140206367
>>
>>140206150
>plenty of evidence of a global flood
So please tell me how the indigenous peoples that were living in various parts of the world at the time of the GLOBAL food managed to survive. Because we have evidence of many, many, many different cultures and tribes of people that pre-date the flood, and were still around after the flood. So again, it's impossible that there was ever a global flood.
>>
Back to /r/atheism ironically
>>
>>140187090
>two sticks have a lower air drag than a house

How do these mouthbreathers continue to live?
>>
>>140206367
I don't see anything sexual in dressing kids up like the very dolls that they play with. Trying to equate that to what I posted just goes to show how retarded your moral compass has become.
>>
>>140206592

Wow you sure read Graham Hancock's stuff fast.
>>
>>140191180
45% of Africa is Christian, 40% Muslim.
>>
>>140206716
I'm not buying a Christ cucks book friend. I'm googling him now to get a TL;DR, but I was hoping you could give me a quick run down, because again. I'm not buying his shill books.
>>
>>140206592
those cultures and people where all destroyed mate.
>>
>>140191180
Also Shintoism is not atheistic, they have plenty of different gods and they even believe their emperor descended from the sun god Amaterasu.
>>
>>140187090
>worshipping a dead jew on a torture device

No thanks
>>
>>140199018
The Sky is blue because of Rayleigh scattering,
not the oceans reflection.
Please educate yourself, I really am irked by science by inaccurate anecdote
>>
>>140206560
>conspiracy theorist psycho babble
implying?

>>140206714
>it's wholesome when they ain't no fags
sure thing bud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIMpb7bKJhs
>>
>>140190450
Boom. Anything worth having and striving for in modern society is shilled against by a certain religious group. Christianity is the biggest threat to their power structure.
>>
>>140206840

I don't think Graham Hancock is christian actually. But whatever. I told you to check out his evidence. He presents his evidence in his book and has stuff on his web page also so check thay out as well. I'm not debating you on this tho cause you are wrong and if you won't bother convincing yourself nothing I say will change your mind anyway.
>>
File: pray.png (103KB, 589x775px) Image search: [Google]
pray.png
103KB, 589x775px
>>140187090
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...
гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—×—...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
>>
File: 1502683910527.png (65KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502683910527.png
65KB, 550x550px
>>140187299
>>
File: lgbtirl.jpg (86KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtirl.jpg
86KB, 720x540px
>>140207129
What exactly are you trying to prove? This sort of thing didn't happen when America was still religious more than just in name. But again, there is still no comparison between that and the LGBT push for absolute corruption.
>>
>>140206851
Here's your reply letting you know I saw your post. Idk what else you want me to do with it.

>>140207284
So what I can gather from the synopsis, is that he believes a giant meteor hit a large glacier that caused a flood? Ok, I've haven't read much into it except the synopsis, but I can see the evidence for it. However, that is a far cry from great flood the Bible entails, and the fact that many ancient civilizations still survived said flood instead of every single person except Noah and crew dying.
>>
>>140206353
He also destroyed some cities and flooded the world because muh free will.
>>
>>140207020
Bad goy
>>
File: nazi truth copy.jpg (172KB, 1021x1005px) Image search: [Google]
nazi truth copy.jpg
172KB, 1021x1005px
>>140207561
cry moar, failed wannabe nazi closet faggot
>>
>>140187090
Religion is usefull to keep retards attached to values and beliefs. If not they go to Twitter to roleplay as sages
>>
>>140207948
Neo-Nazis are another good example of people turning to retarded ideologies due to a lack of meaning in their lives.
>>
>>140208053
This.

Europe direly needs a new goal to constructively unite around. So does US of A and Britain's actually decent colonies.
So just New Zealand and Pitcairn island.
People need an ideology to live for. Not to die for it, no. Not to work twelve hours a day.
Just a great Something to contribute to. The Fight. The Future. The Greater Good. Whatever the fuck, as long as they can contribute by being productive members of society and can find meaning in this.
>>
>>140207561
>trying to get me to defend lgbt degeneracy
nice try. atheism != lgbt
>>
>>140207782

Yeah I have no idea about specifics either I was arguing that there are evidence for the great flood. People like you tend to read way more between the lines than what is actually there. Makes discussing anything with you a pain in the ass.
>>
>>140187620
Estonia and Czech are two impoverished shit holes where women are more commonly than not prostitutes and people who live in poverty suck dick for crack. Christian society gave us Newton, Bach, several movements of enlightenment, renaissance men among other things.

>But muh dark ages! If it hadn't happened we'd be in space!

A misnomer and commonly perpetuated lie by anti-religion academics, actually a period of mass human enlightenment and enormous leaps forward in human achievement.
>>
File: feel_the_power.jpg (99KB, 666x662px) Image search: [Google]
feel_the_power.jpg
99KB, 666x662px
>>140208053
they're just pent-up closet faggots who had the faggot beat deep down into their psyche, by inbred, cut-cock, kike sky-god fellating fathers--who themselves were closet faggots

>ipso facto
>>
File: nazicum.png (247KB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
nazicum.png
247KB, 712x400px
>>140208299
>nice try. atheism != lgbt
LGBT supporters are almost exclusively atheist and Jewish. Christians who are pro-LGBT are simply afraid of being socially ostracized, and Christianity still represents the only significant resistance to their degeneracy in the Western world. We're losing that fight though because of fedora tippers like you.

Pic somewhat related; I'm watching a show about the Unabomber.
>>
>>140189640
You need better arguments you 18 year old faggot who thinks having sex is some grand achievement
>>
>>140190260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

this is you
>>
>>140208541
Yes we are shit holes but you have gangs of muslims raping young children and can't buy a spoon without id.
Most people here believe in God, we just don't give a fuck. For centuries we have been raped left and right because of religious fights between different cults of christianity and then communists put the last nail is the religiousness of this nation.
Bin that knife you rich first worlder and watch out for the truck of peace
>>
Prayer has scientifically proven benefits. Christian ideology is good ideology.

Prayer and living by Christian ideology is good for your mental health. Faith or not, the benefits are there.
>>
>>140208711
>LGBT supporters are almost exclusively atheist and Jewish.
>X supporters are always Y, there for all Y must also be X.
Okay then.

>Christians who are pro-LGBT are simply afraid of being socially ostracized, and Christianity still represents the only significant resistance to their degeneracy in the Western world.
>But sometimes Y isn't X and it's because some non-X people are assholes
So wait, you're saying belief systems can actually be nuanced and not everyone believes the same shit? Say it ain't so.

>We're losing that fight though because of fedora tippers like you.
No, you're losing the fight because there is no actual god and you have a stupid belief system developed by goat fuckers from thousands of years ago.

Believe whatever stupid fairy tale you want. I stopped believing in magic when I was a child. Refusing to accept moral inconsistencies just strengthens the perception that your belief structure is weak and outdated. Not to mention that undeservedly granting moral superiority to anyone who espouses your belief system automatically leaves you open to corruption.

But hey, this is America Jack, you're free to think whatever retarded thoughts you want.
>>
>>140187354
>lol another person defining themselves as a a atheist
>lol such an interesting individual lol
>>
>>140187090
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mark+passio+natural+law&view=detail&mid=7FA4F349AA75889B026F7FA4F349AA75889B026F&FORM=VIRE

Skip to 16:04
>>
I don't have time to read the thread but i hope you all teared OP a new asshole for being so gay.
>>
File: cry-of-the-laugh.jpg (71KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
cry-of-the-laugh.jpg
71KB, 1500x844px
>>140187299
>mfw o.p. sees this
>>
File: atheistfedoraman.jpg (52KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
atheistfedoraman.jpg
52KB, 557x711px
>>140210318
>No, you're losing the fight because there is no actual god and you have a stupid belief system developed by goat fuckers from thousands of years ago.
Then explain Islam

> I stopped believing in magic when I was a child.
>Not to mention that undeservedly granting moral superiority to anyone who espouses your belief system automatically leaves you open to corruption.
pic is literally you
>>
>>140187299
>Christianity is the only religion
>If you're white then you must be Christian otherwise you're an atheist
>ignore those white European religions, goy
>>
File: fc5640bdbf4205ad7f4b56f20361a522.jpg (157KB, 960x1179px) Image search: [Google]
fc5640bdbf4205ad7f4b56f20361a522.jpg
157KB, 960x1179px
>a thin object where wind can easily move around it doesn't withstand a hurricane
Wow... such a miracle... just like the millions of power poles still standing...
>>
File: sysko.png (1MB, 1161x951px) Image search: [Google]
sysko.png
1MB, 1161x951px
>>140211288
>Then explain Islam
The fuck do you mean "explain Islam"? Do you want me to "explain biology" to you while I'm at it? Use your words dumb-dumb.

>pic is literally you
well meme'd
>>
File: 487.png (158KB, 838x1050px) Image search: [Google]
487.png
158KB, 838x1050px
>Another Atheist thread
You faggots clog up this place with your dogshit threads. Just make the thread on reddit and farm upvotes there.
I'm saying this as a person who hates Christcucks, but i'm going to help the Christians kill all of you retards at this rate.
>>
>>140187090
religion explained:

if you wait for a savior, you will become one
>>
>>140205751
Yeah and that's the scary thing.
>abandon god
>worship the state instead

There's a reason communists ban god
>>
File: 18nc58ngpikwbjpg.jpg (27KB, 320x369px) Image search: [Google]
18nc58ngpikwbjpg.jpg
27KB, 320x369px
>>140187090
I guess the traffic barrel gods are real too
>>
>>140187299
shes jewish which is a religion. nice try
>>
File: atom ant.jpg (18KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
atom ant.jpg
18KB, 300x246px
>>140200142
>in the same way that an ant is incapable of comprehending the atom
that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>140211420
>white European
>worships Indian gods
We get it Ramesh
>>
File: carlin on conservatives.jpg (55KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
carlin on conservatives.jpg
55KB, 493x585px
>>140213776
quality contribution
>>
>>140187090
fuck back to /reddit/ degenerate. Come the day of the rope you kind will hang as surely as the heathen

Deus Vult
>>
>>140215400
>AN OPINION DIFFERENT THAN MINE
>"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE"
...meanwhile, in another thread
>"SJWs and BLM are killing diversity of thought!"
>>
>Bit of wood stands up in wind
Checkmate atheists! A miracle!
>Thousands of children die of diarrhea and lack of drinking water each day
God moves in mysterious ways
>>
>>140215679
>implying I'm some kind of diversity loving liberal
>implying pointing out the hypocrisy of the left is any thing more than a rhetorical tool
>>
>>140187090
Protestants are an embarrasment for christianity.
>>
>>140198516
>Why did communist dictators try so hard to stamp out religion and replace it with atheism?

You're confusing "The state is God" atheism with "Your evidence is shit" atheism

They are two very different things.

The problem with atheism right now is that they were taken over by SJW's.

I don't blame libertarians for their shitty corporate boot licker tea party counter parts, so alas, nuance is important.
>>
>>140199835
Anybody that stupid need to be removed from the gene pool. We need genocide not church
>>
>>140208711
so...you're losing to atheism?
What does that say of your ideas?
>>
So what's /pol/s general opinion on culturally Christian atheists?
>>
File: 1265814599629.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1265814599629.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>>140187090
Not religious but only retards fail to see the damage seperation from church and state causes

The avarage person is an insecure mediocre mess and needs structure in life.
School and a broken home isn't enough to sustain that
>>
>>140218625
if they were worthy they'd have converted already
>>
File: 1502204014849.jpg (73KB, 557x513px) Image search: [Google]
1502204014849.jpg
73KB, 557x513px
>>140187703
t.Bastard
>And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

>For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

>If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
>>
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>140188143
>They're low IQ same as right wing, independent is where it's at.
135 IQ here tested by the state of commiefornia public school system, living around you low IQ commie faggots like yourself helped me see the light. Bobby Fischer and I think you should neck yourself and enjoy Hell, queerbait.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.