[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Islam the only way to save women from a life of degeneracy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Is Islam the only way to save women from a life of degeneracy?

Say what you will about muslims but they don't tolerate thier women acting out.
>>
>>140179043
Fuck off Ahmed. Your meme flag does not fool me.
>>
>>140179115

Your women are whores
>>
If that's true then how come I fucked two different muslim girls in my lifetime?
>>
>>140180623

You probably confused them for Indians or mexicans.
>>
>>140179043
If you think that you're dumb as fuck!!!
>>
As a shitskin, I can tell you that you are right.

But what islam does isn't the answer. Women are supposed to be a part of humanity, not something to beat if they do anything you don't tell them to do.

In a conservative, Christian household a women does not whore around, but still is non the less happy.

The answer to degenarcy is to teach them from birth to be respectful, not beating them while they are married to you.
>>
>>140179043
Damn, Stephanie is ugly as fuck but I can't stop watching her videos.
>>
>>140181221
hello roastie :^)
>>
>>140179043
who is this? i don’t care about degeneracy anymore
>>
>>140181717
Stephanie7, I think she fucks her brother
>>
>>140181565
>beat them as daughters not as wives
>>
>>140181817

She definitely does. I don't really think it's much of a debate anymore at this point.
>>
>>140182080
Is there actual evidence of it? I just made it up.
>>
Another goatfucker on this board. Sage.
>>
>>140182080
where are her adult videos
>>
>>140179043
When muslims are confined into their area, some men have many wives and other men have to thirst unless there is kuffar to rape, when there are no kuffar to rape, you must leave to a new land in search of kuffar to rape. This isn't sustainable. When all you know are believers, there will be no women for most of the men. What you have is a good system for conquering new lands, but you do not have a good system for maintaining civilization without bringing in foreign women. That's why the human trafficking. That's why the thirsty men leave for Europe.
>>
>>140182712
I don't think she's got naked videos, but I haven't seen what the special ones from her site are like. She's just a tease.
>>
>>140182739
I bet there are /pol/lacks that legitimately believe this
>>
>>140183123

She's shown her tits in some of her premium videos
>>
>>140183771
Link that shit. I ain't paying this camwhore.
Have you seen fastASMR's tits? They're nice
>>
File: arab_feminism.png (306KB, 1068x660px) Image search: [Google]
arab_feminism.png
306KB, 1068x660px
>>140183668
it's widely accepted. lurk moar.
>>
>>140184160
>fast has shown her tits
god damnit, i keep falling for it
i thought she was one of the innocent ones
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.