[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Donating $500 to Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Caused This Minneapolis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kkk.jpg (111KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
111KB, 1024x512px
> A Minneapolis bar has closed down after employees and events hosts learnt that the owner donated $500 to the 2016 Senate campaign of David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan.
> DeRoma’s donation was first revealed in a post on Indybay, a community news organization based in San Francisco, which has posted records of donors to Duke’s campaign.
> A writer who had hosted a trivia night at Club Jäger since 2008, said that some employees walked out after learning of the donation, while others stayed as they had no alternative work. > Callahan told the Star Tribune that employees received abusive messages, accusing them of being Nazi sympathizers, and that one female employee was spat on in the street by unidentified men who called her a Nazi lover.

The owner, not even the manager or anyone they had to deal with everyday. People are fucking insane.

http://archive.is/GMXp5
>>
A great way to remove the lazy and retarded from your establishment while opening seats for new people to come work. Brilliant
>>
>>140176763
> Entertainers at the bar and staffers quit after the story emerged. Employees said the decision to close the business was made by those who ran the bar, not the owner, according to the Star Tribune.
> Staffers learned of the news at an emergency staff meeting Tuesday, where employees said they cried together before deciding to quit.
Shouldn't the manager be held liable for shutting down the owner's business overnight? Can you just ruin someone else's shit just because you disagree with their politics?
>>
>>140177045
Maybe so but having a mob of leftist harassing patrons in from of your bar is probably not good for business, is it?
>>
>>140177561
Chances are this shit will become a nonstory in a few days and no one will remember it, while the owner gets new employees and gets to keep donating to Duke.
>>
>>140177690
Never mind the flag, was promoting suicide in fags.
>>
>How dare you donate money to someone we don't like or else we'll destroy your life
>Home of the free
>>
File: 109289086525.jpg (187KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
109289086525.jpg
187KB, 1200x675px
>>140176763
>>140177419
>*sniff* *sniff*
>waaa they believe in racial purity a-and h-having a land for themselves
>*sniff* *sniff*
>they are so evil for wanting to be remain pure
>the klu klux klan, nazis, neo-nazis, peckerwoods, white supremacists, white identitarians, white nationalists, skinheads, and aryan brotherhood are all the s-same thing
>*sob* *sob*
>y-yes i am a total fucking retard who doesn't understand political philosophies at all!
>*sniff sniff*
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die!
>no having opinions that I don't understand or don't like!
>stupid n-nazis!
>not all muslims!
>love not hate!
>or you fucking die!
>>
>>140178059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBpcD4oxS7U
>>
>>140176763
I looked up if KKK ever killed anyone.
http://www.essence.com/culture/horrific-kkk-crimes
>1. 1. Tulsa Race Riots - Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1921: Between 21 and 200 Black people were murdered
Between 21 and 200?
http://tulsahistory.org/learn/online-exhibits/the-tulsa-race-riot/
>close to 300 people died
So anywhere between 1 classroom of people, to 15 classrooms of people, we won't know.

I smell Jew.
>>
>>140178925
It's easy not to like the KKK or David Duke but it's not like the owner was in cahoots with either, he just made a donation.
This is mass hysteria, who the fuck would quit a job or harass staff and customers because they don't like the politics of the guy that owns the place.

> a community news organization based in San Francisco
I really hope the west coast far left gets a boot up their ass, they've earned everything that's coming to them.
>>
>tfw my life insurance payout is going to Duke

I have no family, so this is the best i can do for the cause. I don't plan to live more than a few years, if my chest pains are any indication.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.