[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.fo/cq3Lr >China sees new world order with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: gold.jpg (204KB, 1172x963px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
204KB, 1172x963px
https://archive.fo/cq3Lr
>China sees new world order with oil benchmark backed by gold
Uhh... Sounds like it's happening
>>
File: 1504495118028.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1504495118028.webm
1MB, 450x472px
>>140173913
>0 replies to the biggest news of the century
>meanwhile cuck propaganda threads and bait cancer threads are full
>>
>>140173913

Hmm, it's not like America is the #1 producer of oil and has the #2 producer buying $400 billion worth of weapons or anything...
>>
>>140173913
prediction: The US will warn china by nuking some N. Koreans. The US is too dependent on petrodollar.
>>
>>140176563

America will always win, the kikes cannot control the chinks like they can dumb ole whitey.
>>
>>140173913
Sell $
>>
>>140173913
This is the real war. North Korea is a side show - or a spark. Franz Ferdinand, if you will.
Question is, hot or cold?
>>
looks like they're moving that way, they set up parallel institutions to World Bank (Asian development bank or something) and IMF. Euros and Americans were predictably very mad
>>
What is China going to do when we bring down an astroid made entirely out of gold?
>>
>>140173913

If we nationalize our local resources, partner with Cuba to mine their waters, allow pipelines to sea ports we can survive PLUS be the world's largest exporter (after we invade and reset Venezuela)
>>
File: 618075744.jpg (83KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
618075744.jpg
83KB, 576x768px
>>140176354
I feel your pain. Shit's gettin' weird.
>>
>>140177083
China wins any trade war.
US can lose a military war.
>>
>>140173913
Doing business and investing in china is dangerous because the commies control the economy and will manipulate it however it wants even the currency can be manipulated at a whim as opposed to the US economy and currency which is more determined by the free market
>>
>>140177813
Wrong retard China is massive bubble waiting to pop a trade war with China could very well mean the end on the Chinese communist regime
>>
>>140173913
Those fuckers NEVER LEARN
>>
File: veryfasthonning.png (330KB, 638x526px) Image search: [Google]
veryfasthonning.png
330KB, 638x526px
>>140178013
Actually America is the bubble being supported entirely by its hyperinflated petrodollar. But if you, the average American, is too dumb to realize that; the fate of your shitty little burger world has already been sealed.
>>
>>140178013
China has spent the last 20 years, post ussr, building up the regional economy based on race. No lie - "LOOK in the mirror" is how China unified the Asian market.
It is so $$ healthy, Australian wanted to realign themselves with the Asian market, but were not allowed (due to race).

Likewise, oil sold based on the gold standard turns the US into a 3rd world country.
>>
>>140173913
I expect more from Julian. Obviously NK is a front/proxy for dealing with China.
>>
>>140173913
The real question : how do I make mad dosh out of it?
>>
>>140178013
>on the brink of civil war
>population divided by political ideology and race
>unservicable debt that depends on the petrodollar and a ponzi scheme to not explode
>millions of spoiled, used to easy life population

Against a homogenous collectivist society that has a billion farmers that can work for free and are used to being exploited and hard life.
>>
>>140178359
canada is the bun and we are the shitty beef my friend so if the burger is consumed the bun will be the first to feel the bite
>>
>>140180298
>Spoiled, used to easy life
>Still richest in the world

imagine how great we will be when we are actually motivated to do something.
>>
>>140180504
we already conquered the world, what else is there
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.