[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know what this symbol means? I drove past it and it looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (66KB, 192x163px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66KB, 192x163px
Anybody know what this symbol means? I drove past it and it looks potentially Jewish/Muslim but I can't find anything on it. Best photo I could get is a screen cap off of jewgle maps, and I didn't catch what the sign said when I passed it. A reverse image search didn't pull up anything interesting either. Does this look familiar to anybody here?
>>
Based on a quick look through Wikipedia on the Arabic alphabet, this appears to be their letter for N

ن

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet
>>
Did some more research, this is what I found:
https://choosing-him.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-arabic-letter-nun-is-being-painted.html

I'm guessing a sign to show support for Christians in the ME?
>>
>>140164910
http://www.euronews.com/2014/07/22/how-an-arabic-letter-was-reclaimed-to-support-iraqs-persecuted-christians-n

Apparently it's slacktivism for supporting Iraqi Christians based on my googling the letter
>>
>>140164688
Bump for interest.
>>
Nigga thats N in arabic
نigga
>>
>>140164688
It's the arabic letter "nin" (I think) which is first letter of Nazarene in Arabic. ISIS is putting it on the outside of Christian households and Christian run stores in Mosul and other places.
>>
>>140165010
Sorry I don't waste my time learning an uncivilized alphabet.
>>
>>140165113
>Nazarene

google this for maximum answers
>>
>>140165010
Rar-
>>
Did even more research. So the symbol is the arabic letter for "n." Nasrani is arab for Christian. Looks like the letter "n" for nasrani is painted on the homes of Christians in Iraq in order to mark them for persecution.
Well the good thing is that I don't have muslims living nearby, was worried for a second there.
>>
>>140164688
it's the equivalent to N in arabic alphabet
>>
>>140165113
like in partition India, fuck that is scary
>>
>>140164688
n. used by the Arabic branch of the KKK to signify they hate niggers.
>>
It's an Arabic character for N, pronounced as noon on its own.
From what I heard, the golden noon is used in solidarity with Christians persecuted by terrorist groups across Syria and Iraq.
>>
File: 1494521441901.jpg (31KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
1494521441901.jpg
31KB, 420x408px
>>140165363
>English
>>
>>140164688
It is marking Christians. The muzzies mark them for avoidance, torture, death, or money. Before any muzzie faggots deny it. I'm involved in ministries in this area of the world who have been on the ground or locals. It's lead to the near total genocide of Christians from their native lands from the time of Christ by the muzzie hordes. I'm happy to think of eternal hellfire for those fuckers.
>>
>>140165363

arabs found the numbers, you moron.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.