[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the confederacy would have won would they have sided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1497662891148.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497662891148.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
If the confederacy would have won
would they have sided with the Nazis in WW2?
>>
Well, seeing how the Civil War and the American Revolution were both proxy wars between France and England, most they would have gone to the aid of the English
>>
File: airi-suzuki-04502170.jpg (1MB, 2000x2924px) Image search: [Google]
airi-suzuki-04502170.jpg
1MB, 2000x2924px
>>140155089
>be unindustrialized wasteland
>have no machinery
>only thing produced is worthless cotton which is also grown in africa and south america

Why would the nazis even want to ally with a worthless country?
>>
>>140155089
If the south won.. you would be bowing to the queen...
>>
File: yourdaughter.png (542KB, 497x721px) Image search: [Google]
yourdaughter.png
542KB, 497x721px
>>140155089
Could you imagine a big black cock just sliding between her white tits? Makes me fucking hard
>>
File: kampf du.jpg (24KB, 334x499px) Image search: [Google]
kampf du.jpg
24KB, 334x499px
I think there's a History channel documentary about if the Confederacy survived. The fictitious Confederacy did exactly that in WW2, preempting the actual US's emergence in the war, and probably deterring any involvement whatsoever from the USoriginal.

In fact, the show brought up the lesser known sequel to Mein Kampf. In it, Hitler explicitly expressed interest in bringing war to the United States. He wanted to reintegrate the Aryans who left Germany for America over the years. He believe it was paramount to include them in his empire because only the most ambitious, brave, and intelligent of German villages made the leap to immigrate to the new world.

That mindset resonated with me. Really explains the cuckery of yuropors
>>
>>140155089
If the confederacy would have won they wouldn't have invaded or conquered the North or anything.
Hitler didn't like America in general and I don't see why he particularly would have liked the South.
>>
>>140156642
What makes you believe they wouldn't have invaded a destroyed section of the country if they have won? They would have every incentive to
>>
>>140155089
Hmm, hard to say. British roots strong but they knew how to keep the less-than's down like the fuhrer.

btw OP, who is pic related? asking for a friend
>>
>>140155089
Hitler likely would have wanted to exterminate most of the south and the slaves especially, that wouldn't have sat well with slave owners obviously.
>>
>>140155089
Obviously not. Why are you using the confed flag when you're clearly retarded and know nothing about it
>>
>>140158804
because I can you bitch
>>
File: (((Judah Benjamen))).jpg (513KB, 1740x2135px) Image search: [Google]
(((Judah Benjamen))).jpg
513KB, 1740x2135px
The Secretary of State of the confederacy was a Jew connected to the Rothschilds. So most likely no.
>>
File: DIYUk4PUEAADtxC.jpg (62KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
DIYUk4PUEAADtxC.jpg
62KB, 898x628px
>>140155624

Lets see... Confederacy had cotton, yes, but they also had a significant manufacturing and textile industry, massive tobacco plantations, a significant munitions industry, extensive coal mines, states such as Arizona and New Mexico, which are rich in gold and copper, and of course, Texas/Louisiana OIL and natural gas, which is a deca-billion dollar industry to this day.

Assuming they had won their independence, it is likely they would have annexed Cuba, Puerto Rico, and California. Also, the Montana gold/cattle rush was lead by Confederates, which is why the first state capital was named Virginia City. It's also possible they would have annexed larger portions of Mexico or the Caribbean, so who knows how far their structure would have spread.

Also, Jefferson Davis' plan for the niggers was to ship them back to Africa and use them as a colonization army to establish puppet governments there and create an imperial Confederacy.

So yeah, just "worthless" cotton.

>>140155089

And yes, it is highly likely they would have sided with the Reich.
>>
File: airi-suzuki-04502169.jpg (1MB, 2000x2914px) Image search: [Google]
airi-suzuki-04502169.jpg
1MB, 2000x2914px
>>140160030
t. shill
>>
No because the secretary of treasury for the confederacy, and would have been 2nd or 3rd president of the Confederacy after Davis and Lee, Judah P. Benjamin, was jewish.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.