[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm going to have to temporarily take a blue pill my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170903_183815.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_183815.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Guys I'm going to have to temporarily take a blue pill my professors are very biased to the left and I can't fuck up my future. Sorry
>>
No probs you filthy nigger
>>
>>140150468
weak faggot, stand your ground
>>
>>140150611
Yeah I'll just kick the shit out of my professors
>>
>>140150685
debate them respectfully you cuck, nobody likes pushovers
>>
Thats what I had to do in university for my mandatory social science classes.

Keep your mouth shut and regurgitate back whatever they say like a good little parrot.
>>
>>140150786
>>140150867
Yeah that is really the only way unless I want to get dropped or failed.
>>
File: 1501856053400.png (606KB, 796x583px) Image search: [Google]
1501856053400.png
606KB, 796x583px
BYE FELICIA
>>
>>140150468
Just engage in Socratic questioning. They can't really do that much, if you're only asking questions and you don't have to be the dropper of red pills and thereby upset all the normies.
>>
>>140151132
Might do but I'm going to be extra careful. If their heads turn to the color of a tomato I'm done
>>
>>140151132
This.

>Why is it that intelligence cannot be related to genetics, as is hair, skin color, bone structure, even the absence or prevalence of certain muscles? Does not genetic forms of autism support this?
>>
>>140150685
How is standing your ground fighting them you dumb Fuck. Debate them like an adult you sissy faggot
>>
>>140151132
Don't do this. They're experienced enough in being libtards that they've seen their share of concern-trolling and can spot it instantly

>dude I'm not saying we SHOULD have slavery, I'm just asking why did we ever abolish it. It's an innocent question....

Even if you ask a legitimate question, they'll just use some subtle terminology to call you a racist to shut you up.

>ask a question that goes against the professor's agenda
>"well you would see things correctly if you didn't have so much WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!"
>>
As much as you should learn to stand your ground, it might backfire in your stage of life, at least until you are in a more secure financial position. What you can do is to leverage use of easy oppression points. Are you taking a gender studies course? During office hours "open up" to your professor and reveal that you are actually a transgender woman and you have been struggling with "depression" or some shit. Your cuck of a prof should be much more lenient on you when grading allowing you to spend your time doing more productive things, like shitposting on /pol/.
>>
>>140151532
It was a joke, faggot.
>>
>>140151618
Though that sounds very tempting no thank you I'd at least like the chance to get laid. (Won't happen)
>>
>>140150468
You don't need to actually believe their shit. Just agree with them, say what they want, and write your papers full of things they want to hear. Play the game, get the good grades. With luck, you could even become accepted into the leftist inner circles, and work to undermine them from within.
>>
>>140152635
Yes! /pol i will become the dumbest libtart so we may win this war!
>>
File: 14325674.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
14325674.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>140150468
>doesn't hide his power level around normies
>>
>>140150468
When in rome.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.