[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will we do as a society when feminist take over and inevitably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1480176209746.png (124KB, 795x697px) Image search: [Google]
1480176209746.png
124KB, 795x697px
What will we do as a society when feminist take over and inevitably try to suppress male births?
>>
The ratio wouldn't change because a feminist run society would probably make abortion mandatory because they want to bring more Muhammedans and tyrones
>>
If a plane crashes on the US/Mexican border, does OP's mother know that he is gay?
>>
>>140152170
No because his mother died in her sleep since she didn't reply to this post
>>
>>140149446

50% male, 50% female, if infinite children were possible.

In practice, it would be around 2/3 male because most will voluntarily stop after two children, presuming they can't abort.
>>
this is actually an interesting math problem

processing...
>>
>>140149446
>pic
the same, 50/50
>>
>>140149446
If feminists took over, there wouldn't be enough time for them to enact any policies. They'd literally destroy society before they can even enact their first mandate.

Women can't function without a male leader. They're incapable of coming to conclusions without consensus, and they'll sit and bicker at one another until they're either shamed detractors down, or had them booted out of the social group. That's how women achieve consensus. So it'll take an eternity to get anything done, and they'll slowly eat away at their own leadership until there's nothing left.

For feminists, there is no such thing as success. They want to continue in this state, since their sole chance at continuing to exist is to persist as a leech on the neck of male run society. Gaining actual control will be their end. And the moment men at large realize what they are, they'll be finished. They have to remain just as they are right now if they want their ideology to survive.
>>
>>140152996
jfc christ is a math problem you fucking incel sperg
>>
>>140153137
I didn't read OP's pic. I read his actual post.
>>
>>140153207
oh no
it's me
I'm the fucking sperg
>>
>>140149446
50-50 i believe
>>
>>140149446
There would be 2.7x the amount of girls. ( correct me if my math works out)

Assuming that we take the maximum of 4 girls to one boy, we simply would have to add the averages of having 1G to 1B, 50, 2G to 1B, 25, 3G to 1B, 12.5, and 4G to 1B, 6.25.

The average of that is 23.43, which is to be the added percentage of the current ration which is 50% girls to 50% boys. So girls would now make up 73.43% of the population, which divided by the boys, 26.57% is 2.76.

So for ever 1 boy, you will have 2.76 girls.
>>
File: 1500569380917.png (86KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500569380917.png
86KB, 1500x1200px
>>140153260
You also said jesus fucking christ christ.
>>
>>140149446
>when feminist take over

That's it'll never happen, woman can't function, woman were born to literally shit more humans in this world and that's it, that's their sole only purpose in life, get cream pied by the best possible candidate they can't either fool or trap
>>
File: ohno.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>140153803
>>
>>140149446
fuck stats
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.