[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of this texas gas crisis is real or just because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: %22gascrisis%22.jpg-large.jpg (74KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
%22gascrisis%22.jpg-large.jpg
74KB, 750x1334px
Does anyone know of this texas gas crisis is real or just because every faggot went out to get 300 gallons like pic related?
>>
>>140147895
Thats an unapproved container, possible federal crime..
>>
>>140147895
Plano fag here. It was completely artificial. Think about it anon. Why would dfw run out first, while the rest of the country is fine? Where is everyone else getting gas? I saw a few stations getting refilled today. I think everything will be fine by Tuesday.
>>
>>140147895
Do you think that gas could go bad if he doesn't use it all very quickly?
>>
There's like no gas in my area(Central Texas). People were buying like fucking crazy last week
>>
>>140148767
In Round Rock we had cars out like crazy buying gas on Thursday I think it was. Every gas station had lines going outside of the station, and now they almost all have bags on the nozzles saying they're closed
>>
>>140148701
Biggest "portable" tank you can fill is 5 gallons.

That tote is 275
>>
>>140148701
in your shitty country everything is a federal crime,i'm not even allowed to walk on the street without some fucking dumb rules
"freedom country" my ass
fucking burgers you deserve to get nuked
>>
And this is why so called 'price gouging' is approriate

Do you think this guy would be doing that if gas was 40$ a gallon?

Price controls result in scarcity
>>
>be american
>call liquid fuel for cars "gas"
Makes me think
>>
>>140148701
Those are transfer tanks with built in pumps for fleet vehicles.
>>
>>140148701

Hillary committed literally thousands of Federal Felonies and she's on a book tour. We can do what ever the fuck we want. There is literally no reason for anyone to obey any laws.
>>
>>140148815
If the dude only uses it for his truck that's probably like 4-6 months supply. If he's running a generator it'll not last long at all.
>>
>>140148815
No. Construction crews do this shit all the fucking time.
>>
>>140148701
fuck you faggot
>>
>>140149304
GAS THE CARS
STREET RACE NOW
>>
>>140147895
there was another pic of this same dude from another angle.
i wonder if he's filling up, driving to a drop off, unloading it, then going back for more.
>>
>>140148701

You're a cunt
>>
>>140149445
Those are steel and much smaller. This is a pesticide tank.
>>
File: portable tank.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
portable tank.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Not illegal. These tanks are useful for supplying generators or various commercial uses

Poorfags just btfo they didnt prepare
>>
>>140150113
They come in all sizes and types. As long as the tank is ldpe it's approved for fuels.
>>
>>140149478
this guy gets it
>>
I live in Houston, last time I was able to get gas it was 8 dollars a gallon and this was last Friday
>>
in central texas there was plenty of gas for us to do normal things like go to walmart and eat at whataburger it was a local news station that started shouting fire in a movie theater
>>
>>140150562
Dude people bought out all the gas in my city, and I am from Central Texas. I haven't seen a gas station with gas since Thursday night when there were dozens of vehicles at every gas station that I passed
>>
>>140150228
>Generator to run pump to fill generator

meme physics
>>
I was in Indiana on 9/11, watched the shit show on TV, went out to go to work, and was surprised to see every gas station jam packed. Cars lined up 30 deep. People get weird when they think the shits going to hit the fan.
>>
>>140147895
North Texas here, everyone bum rushed the stations because of some stupid news article. Had everyone maintained normal use the most we would have seen would be a mild price hike.

Fucking lemmings, all of em.
>>
>>140150325
Yeah nah, that is not an approved container and transport vehicle per Tdot, its barely tied down and no fire extinguisher per osha.
>>
>>140151421
Generator uses electricity to make the magnetic field that is used to generate electricity.
>>
>>140152426
>and no fire extinguisher per osha.
Can you see into the truck bed? Because I can't.
>>
the best part is gas goes bad so in a couple months these retards will have 300 gallons of waste
>>
>>140149165
>Biggest "portable" tank you can fill is 5 gallons.
This is specifically for containers to fill fuel operated equipment....basically so you don't hook your tank up to your generator like a dummy. Portable is a matter of interpretation, and it very well may be legal...I doubt it in this case, but I could be wrong. It is a non-portable storage container and may meet all proper specs.

If the largest "portable" container would be 5 gallons, imagine how many trucks it would take to fill up the gas station....since the tanker is portable.
>>
>>140152714
Not really it depends on where/how it's stored. Also they can just add fuel stabilizer and it'll last for years.
>>
>>140151421
You idiot I had to laugh about your logic. You hook them jumpers up to your car battery you dip shit, not the generator that you are fueling.

You should ALWAYS shut off equipment you are fueling.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.