[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Rights Watch: Poland is putting people in danger by denying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: NO VISA NO ENTRY .jpg (122KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
NO VISA NO ENTRY .jpg
122KB, 960x691px
https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/03/01/poland-asylum-seekers-blocked-border

>“Eldar,” 31, from Chechnya, traveling with his wife and five children ages 2 to 11, said he had failed nine times to lodge asylum claims in Poland. He described dismissive and apparently purposefully humiliating treatment at the Terespol border station:

>Once, when the Polish guards asked about police security at home and I said I don’t have the money to rent it [i.e. pay the necessary bribes] and had to flee the country, they just laughed at me. That time, my wife, who is pregnant, fell to the floor [collapsed] because of a disease she has [unclear what] that caused her stomach pain. The Polish guard laughed and said she was pretending. They made fun of us and humiliated us.

>“Eldar” said that a lawyer in Belarus told him to write the word “asylum” on the paper denying him entry that Polish border guards present to asylum seekers when they are handed back their passports. He did so on November 16:

>I tried to do this [write “asylum”] but the guard screamed at me and asked what I am doing and said: “if you do that one more time I will deport you from Poland and you won’t ever be able to come back.”

>“Asma,” a 47-year-old Chechen woman traveling with three children who had made 24 unsuccessful attempts to file asylum in Poland, said the Polish border officials did not listen to her story:

>I say, look at me and my children. We are afraid to go back. Security people in Chechnya beat my oldest son so badly he couldn’t walk for a week. They [Polish officials] look and say nothing, just tell us to go and wait. Once, the man [Polish official] we spoke to said: “Go to Kyrgyzstan, go to Turkey. Poland doesn’t want you.” Another time a man [Polish official] just said “no visa – no entry.”

NO VISA
O

E
N
T
R
Y
>>
File: NO VISA NO ENTRY SHITSKINS.jpg (128KB, 960x671px) Image search: [Google]
NO VISA NO ENTRY SHITSKINS.jpg
128KB, 960x671px
>>140147530
>“Mayrbek,” 32, a Chechen man traveling alone who had tried to lodge asylum claims 27 times, said:

>They take our details but don’t listen further. I tell them that I fear for my life, that law enforcement in Chechnya are making problems for me. They [Polish border officials] tell us to go to Turkey, China or Kazakhstan. They take our passports. These days, when I arrive at the border station, they just ask if anything changed in my story. When I say no, they just put me in a cold room with other single men and then put us onto the train like cattle.

>27 times

NO VISA
O

E
N
T
R
Y
>>
File: NO VISA NO ENTRY BTFO.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
NO VISA NO ENTRY BTFO.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>140147530
>“Albika,” said she ran out of money after 36 unsuccessful attempts to cross into Poland:

>For the last week, we have been sleeping at the train station. Local security don’t let us lie down on the benches so we must sit and sleep. If we lie down, they come and poke us to make us sit up. It’s difficult for the kids. Some ask quietly and politely, but some just yell or bang on the bench with a baton to wake us up.

>36 unsuccessful attempts

NO VISA
O

E
N
T
R
Y
>>
File: NO VISA NO ENTRY ALLAH.jpg (35KB, 620x342px) Image search: [Google]
NO VISA NO ENTRY ALLAH.jpg
35KB, 620x342px
>>140147530
>Alla, a 39-year-old woman, from Chechnya, with four children who had made 13 attempts to enter Poland, said:

>It takes approximately €150 per week for our family to survive here; that includes food and rent and train tickets. Two weeks ago, my relative from Chechnya sent us a package with food to help us last here.

>ALLA
>13 failed attempts

NO VISA
O

E
N
T
R
Y
>>
File: 1501288171678.png (222KB, 1122x584px) Image search: [Google]
1501288171678.png
222KB, 1122x584px
>>140147530
Human Rights in Brazil only serve to protect rapists and thieves is it so in Europe?
>>
File: 57388898_p0.jpg (647KB, 1307x1920px) Image search: [Google]
57388898_p0.jpg
647KB, 1307x1920px
Hail Poland and the Polish people. Keep Poland Polish.
>>
I can only approve of this.
Get the paperwork done right or get the fuck out.
>>
>>140147530
Top fucking kek.
The EU and UN are both massive human rights violators by encouraging and pushing refugees on cultures and lands where they don't belong. The EU and UN should be lined up against the wall and shot. They are the true violators of human rights, the true destroyers who put everyone's lives in danger by emphasizing the lives of parasites over people who natively live in an area. The international cabal of faggots should all be killed, for they are the biggest reason why these people's lives are in danger in the first place.
>>
>/pol/ will allow a good bread to slide.

Meanwhile a bait thread makes up to the top of the catalog.
>>
>>140147530
Why didn't Eldar apply for asylum in Belarus? Asylees are supposed to request asylum from the first country they enter from the country they are fleeing. Only Belarus has an obligation to grant asylum. Countries are allowed to set their own laws on refugees proper.

Also, why not move to a different place in Russia? "Internally displaced people" are the largest type of refugee.
>>
>>140150334
EU gibs
>>
>>140150334
They want to conquer Poland just like the rest of Europe.
>>
Poland is not putting it's own people in danger by denying terrorists asylum
>>
>>140147530
I don't grasp why this is an issue. A sovereign country run by its people has said without too much complaint that they are not interested in unskilled labor. They have a right to say no, and that is the end of it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.