[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, goyim, we won't raise your wage, and if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wages-productivity-USA.png (77KB, 538x305px) Image search: [Google]
wages-productivity-USA.png
77KB, 538x305px
No, goyim, we won't raise your wage, and if you don't like it we will put a woman or a immigrant in your place

Best Regards
Capitalism
>>
>>140146832
>woman
>Muh pay gap
Fuck off you leftist shit.
>>
>>140146934
The ancap argument against the pay gap is fucking stupid, just so you know.

"Oh, if women were really payed less, then businesses would hire more of them to save money. And then demand would push wages back up."

But that's stupid, because the entire reason they are payed less is because there is less demand for female labor and women outnumber men. Demand is why their wages are lower in the first place. They aren't going to hire more women because they're cheap, because despite that they don't want to hire women. Whether because they are inferior or because of societal sexism or whatever, the wage gap is perfectly explainable by supply and demand.
>>
>>140146832
>and we'll pay communists and other useful idiots to call you racist when you speak out against it.
>>
I'm more sympathetic to borders than I ought to be. A broad wage-base is such an important part of best maintaining a capitalist order that I don't like the idea of exposing every nation to each other while so many nations are still so dreadfully poor.
>>
>>140146832

Pretty sure a central bank and massive regulation of the economy by the government isn't a capitalist thing.
>>
>>140146832

> looks at graph
> "Well, look at that, it's about the same time that ass took the US off of the gold standard."
>>
>>140147716
>>140148076

Came here to post these arguments.
>>
>>140147716
>Pretty sure a central bank and massive regulation of the economy by the government isn't a capitalist thing.
Plus the systematic flooding of the labour market by importing shitskins by the millions.
>>
File: nazi-kid.jpg (100KB, 598x790px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-kid.jpg
100KB, 598x790px
>>140146832

>Happens right after the 1965 immigration act...

sure does boil my bananas.
>>
File: IMG-20161228-WA0002.jpg (50KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161228-WA0002.jpg
50KB, 720x405px
>anon has a job using a shovel
>technology gave him a large vehicle to replace the shovel, vastly increasing his productivity
>anon does less effort and produces more thanks to capitalism

Pea brain /pol/ack: MUHH WAGES
>>
>>140146832
Go ahead and try.

t. real man's work
>>
>>140147236
That's the entire point of the argument, you genius. It's pointing out that the reason all women don't get hired IS because they're not doing the same quality of labor as men.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.