[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is moving to iceland the last avaiable option for a nihilist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Is moving to iceland the last avaiable option for a nihilist white guy who want to live his life in peace and white enviroment?

I know some mongoloids are there to but they don't bother me, here in germany we have to deal with bigger things lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJWvfdDpf4
>>
Anon they have there Muslims too, also most of the whites there are looking like fucking road-signs because their faces are to defined and angular
>>
Why not someplace like the Baltic countries? It seems like they have the best combination of demographics, quality of life and traditional culture. Icelandic culture is ultra-cucked
>>
>>140146923
Aw man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbTPRtsgnQ
>>
>>140146996
Are they open towards germans? Heard some things, that slavic countries often still dislike us because of world war 2
>>
>>140147118
Yep, no excuse around the world bro
>>
>>140146537
All of my daughters will be violinists.

Anon you're not a fucking nihilist. Stop trying to label yourself something cool. You're a coward. A nihilist would start killing Muslims and Jews and not care.
>>
>>140147293
There's a difference between you being some quiet IT guy in Tallinn and marching through Warsaw bragging about how you fucked Poles up. If you aren't a loud jerk, and you're white, then you should be fine.
>>
>>140147704
>A nihilist would start killing Muslims and Jews and not care.
What would be the point for a nihilist to do such thing?
>>
File: unimpressed cat.jpg (36KB, 265x299px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed cat.jpg
36KB, 265x299px
>>140147118
im moving to karelia
>>
>>140146537
Iceland is the last true republic mate
>>
>>140147704
I top lel'd
>>
>>140148036
Because they're fucking nihilists motherfucker
>>
>>140147704
Nah sorry then I used the wrong term. I'm just seeing life as short and don't wan't to put effort in politics etc. for a temporary state in time. Just want to flee out of this kalergi-nightmare and have some things to enjoy to, instead of defend a race which is obviously inferior of their rulers, otherwise that crisis would had never happen.

Sounds more like hedonism don't it.
>>
Yeah don't move to Iceland, they want to import multiple "refugees" for the sole reasons of having people for them to breed with. Its going to become like Sweden soon just worse.
>>
>>140146923
Yeah, but they'll all die of vit d deficiency and frost bite so its fine.

Also none of them want to go there anyway.
>>
>>140147293
>Baltics
>Slavic
Yeah, don't move to the Baltics.
>>
>>140146537
Iceland is very white but also very leftist

one of the biggest feminists I ever met was from there
>>
>>140146537
>Thinking Icelandic people will welcome an autistic neonazi faggot with a small penis.
>>
File: bjork.jpg (203KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bjork.jpg
203KB, 1920x1440px
This goddess came from Iceland. It's a sacred land.
>>
>>140146537

vergiss es alter, keiner respektiert euch und keiner mehr hilft euch, zu spaet,

faule idioten
>>
File: Goldie_Rapper.jpg (122KB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Goldie_Rapper.jpg
122KB, 784x1000px
>>140149343
>This goddess came from Iceland. It's a sacred land.
Too bad she's been BLACKED to hell and back. Pic related is one of the niggers she gave that little pussy mouth and ass to. Also, Tricky got a piece of it too.
>>
>>140148036
why did the nihilist cross the road?

literally kys fgt
>>
>>140149284
I laughed at this but I could forget about the redpill if a society is made of my people. Becoming a libtard would be np
>>
They're determined to fuck themselves up (but they haven't yet so there's time to save them), so be sure to redpill on the regular while you're there.
>>
>>140146537
id probably want to move to estonia if it was me
>>
>>140149645
Not trying to fuck her. Her music is all I'm interested in.
>>
>>140149601
>you ruined europe
Well sorry for not being able to clone myself until the major vote don't belongs to Angela Merkel
>>
>>140149701
I don't have my copy of MGS V yet.
>>
>>140147389
>>140148299
>>140148369
>>140148432

what the fuck are you namefags doing get off my board normies get out reeeee no newfriends allowed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.