[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No , one is giving us enough attention. >Lets preten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: its a trap.jpg (101KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
its a trap.jpg
101KB, 1083x720px
>No , one is giving us enough attention.
>Lets pretend were pregnant.

Jesus, just what is going on these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9dwEf90kA
>>
At Least the next world war is getting going.
>>
>>140138962
This for real happened to me. A family member and I were hanging out and on of her friends came over and was obviously pregnant. I start asking baby questions to her because I have a kid and she tells me its on of those fake pregnancy bellies and she just wanted to see what being pregnant was like. Wtf
>>
is that thing even human?
looks part potato
>>
>>140139248

The chubby one didn't even need a fake belly.
>>
>>140139129
This
>>
>>140139414

Please no
>>
If I ever see a pregnant woman irl and I have even the slightest inclination to believe she's faking it, I'm karate kicking that bitch in her stomach to expose her.
>>
>>140139682

I used to have a neighbor who slept around alot, anyways she would tell all the guys she was pregnant and try to either get weekly money out of them or abortion money. She always had like five guys on this hook.
>>
>>140138962
>women who won't have kids because they're focusing on the careers making clickbait pretend that it sucks so they can go another day avoiding the constant feeling of empty and low key alcoholism.

i'll skip this one and watch they one about gay guys doing pushups for a week and they saying their muscles definitely look bigger instead.
>>
>>140138962
Don't give them views

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=AZ9dwEf90kA
>>
>>140138962
>>
File: 1494902733788.png (275KB, 699x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494902733788.png
275KB, 699x562px
>>140142924
Feminism was a mistake
>>
>>140138962
if fat people spent half the time they spend on their hair, nails, makeup, wardrobe just walking they wouldn't be fat.
>>
File: oy.jpg (77KB, 636x381px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
77KB, 636x381px
>>140140160
that happened to me many years ago..i was in the navy and this bitch caught me drunk and horny. said a week later she was pregnant.....threatened to garnish my wages, tell the c.o., etc...kinda scared the shit outta me and cost me $500...i had the last laugh when she died in a motorcycle accident along with her fat pig boyfriend later that year
>>
>>140139248
Birth control makes women do strange things.
>>
File: 1504212816777.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504212816777.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>140142959
>>
>>140142924

I wonder if there's something similar for men where if they can't find a mate by a certain age, they start getting sexually attracted to anything.
>>
>>140139129
you fucking anime loving idiot.

do you even know what world war means?

my grandpa would kill you for that sentence.
>>
File: Jemma-Beale-2.jpg (106KB, 696x804px) Image search: [Google]
Jemma-Beale-2.jpg
106KB, 696x804px
>>140138962
> so this guy at the grocery store was giving me very aggressive eye contact, but he was attractive so he must have been checking me out
> i noticed people looking at me more, i felt a bit more judged
> wow the lyft driver looked at my stomach and didn't say a word to me... what a creep!
> being pregnant is very hard and difficult

I guess the overall message here to their majority female audience is that having children is difficult. Or in other words, please have less children.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.