[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Because You'd Be in Jail" he said. And yet she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0772.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0772.png
1MB, 1136x640px
How can this honestly be viewed as anything other than Trump pulling a fast one over on all his supporters? Without LARPing bullshit that is.
The biggest anti-deep state warriors get kicked out of his cabinet. They are replaced by shills that limit his access to non-MSM media line Breitbart and infowars. The biggest get is some no name dude who DWS confidently still backs and who is protected by the very people supposed to prosecute him.
Is there any way whatever Trump does doesn't get overturned ala Trump overturning whatever obama did?
>>
File: trump tax cuts2.jpg (76KB, 537x288px)
trump tax cuts2.jpg
76KB, 537x288px
>>140138587
u retards got played
>>
>>140138813
Fuck off obamaleaf.
>>
>>140138813
>this image
Triggers the fuck out of me every time
>>
Read the Art of War.
Fuck you do it.
>>
>>140138587
>LARPing on the campaign trail
Candidates don't actually do this, do they?
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3MB, 377x372px)
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>140138973
>>140139171
>>
>>140138587
you stupid fuck
you absolute goddamn buffoon
>its a good thing trump isn't in charge of the law
she asked. a stupid pointless hypothetical since no one man is ever 'in charge of the law'. and it was turned around and instantly thrown in her face
>>
File: 1492379011551.jpg (10KB, 217x232px)
1492379011551.jpg
10KB, 217x232px
>>140138813
>posts a fake graph
>leaf
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads
>>
eat one OP, she is not the big fish, only a pawn.
>>
Ask Jeff Sessions wtf he is doing.
>>
>>140138587
>Meanwhile in Charlottesville
>Man is facing 60 years in prison for pepperspraying a communist terrorist.
>>
>>140140826
Why is VA so pozzed
>>
>>140138587
it was obviously bants, Trump is a master banter and you have to have an IQ of >130 to truly tell when the bants are rolling or if he's being serious. Brainlets like you just aren't on our level. Heh, figures. Anyway I came to say your thread sucks and you should take it stick it where the sun don't shine. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.